Search results

1. Neox

What glitches

What glitches are you dealing with on this new version of the game? Currently my avatar along with everything but the ground, implant tool and terminals are all invisible or barely visible shadows. Its bad enough that I cant check any terminals without them smearing so I'm thinking that maybe...
  2. Neox

New York players your help is needed.

http://warning-dca.livejournal.com/238698.html http://warning-dca.livejournal.com/238460.html#warning_dca238460 http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=51110352384 The two links are about a friend who is helping his friends try to find their missing 16yr old daughter who was picked up by an...
  3. Neox

Changes from Pregold till now

I've been playing on and off since 02 experiencing the growth of Project Entropia and its npc and actual player inhabitants over all these years for the better and for the worse. During my time I've globaled and hoffed and done well to have only deposited $250 over that entire time learning to...
  4. Neox

Fuel and fod costs

How badly are the rising costs of fuel and food affecting you? For me the cost to fuel up has tripled, we've changed our food buying habits and now buy %90 generic store brands dropping our grocery bill by $30+ each week. We've also cut our driving down to combining everything outside of work...
  5. Neox

Back for a year and then out for a while :(

I've played off and on since late 02 and love it as much as I hate it. In 06 I found myself in a crisis and couldnt play for half the year but then got back into the game towards the end of the year. Last month my computer died and I had plans to build a new one but the wife axed the idea and...
  6. Neox

JJ Abrams

Found this posted on my main forum that Im a member of ( not game related ) http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/11808/index.html:eek:
  7. Neox

Remember that swede game devoloper?

I remember early this year or late last that people were talking about that swede game developer that was supposed to be connected with MA who crashed his ferrari. Well something came across the news this morning about him, he hit a utility power pole at 162mph but Im sure he wish he would...
  8. Neox

Oh how I miss this game

Its been four months now since I have not been able to play PE considering my circumstances with having to start life over again after loosing my career job of six years and nothing of its equal to be found where I lived in the north. So now it is four months and I have not played nor has my...
  9. Neox

To what extent would you go?

So heres the question to all of you junkies out there, to what extent would you go to play PE? Lets say you dont have internet in your home for some reason or better yet your precious has went kapoot!!! and you are looking oh I dont know......say 3 -9 months before you can play? Lets make it...
  10. Neox

Thoroughly disapointed

Life is hard for most all of us, we struggle each day to make ends meet and to take care of our families, we toil working a shovel or crunching numbers or building someone elses luxury items so that we may scratch out enough wage to retire on and not have to eat every other day. All many if not...
  11. Neox

In reality not an exploit

I have been thinking about trapping exploits lately and after looking at some archeaological media I dont think that trapping should be considered an exploit so much as a viable part of the game. Early man was the first to use the enviroment as a tool to give him the upper hand when hunting...
  12. Neox

Sound theory with loots

Im an on and off player and recently have been off due to what had been an average work day of 18 hours and a great deal of stress ( read unemployed now and a diferent kind of stress ). So after not playing for the last 3 months I came back yesterday on got a global of 58 ped on my second kill...
  13. Neox

suggestion for subscribed threads

How about fixing it so that a thread doesnt show up as newly subscribed in my user CP when I havent subscribed to it?
  14. Neox

Those who were scammed by Axandrias Zasz Lucifer-Cade if compensated come forward

Ok Im one all for supporting a friend and seeing as how this whole issue has went from an unfortunate incident and the effected party trying to warn others to now alot of serious doubt as to the validity of the complaintants claim I think that it is time for those who were and or are friends of...
  15. Neox

Grossest packaged food

Whats the grossest, nastiest, most foul packaged food in the world for you? I absolutely can not stand the smell of macaroni and cheese, put it on a spoon and push it towards me and I get queasy, let it touch my lips and I hurl like earl, yet I love pasta and I love cheese just not in this...
  16. Neox

Best tv show of all time

Whats your personal best tv show of all time? Myself I feel its miami vice because it signified a change in music, style in clothing and homes aswel as television and so many other things that were changing at the time. Even going to miami last year after the hurricanes to help with getting...
  17. Neox

Is it me or are you an angry troll?

Seems like there are alot of angry trolls in the threads lately so Im wondering if its just me or are alot of us generaly just really angry lately? Myself Im incredibly stressed right now with alot of things that have been happening lately revolving around my career aswell as some court issues...
  18. Neox

Drive by - reps

Honestly this is the lamest thing in the world, leaving negative reps 4 days after you say your leaving these forums is a sad thing to do Shurrie.
  19. Neox

who sold the shadow arms for tt + 6?

Ok who sold the shadow arms for tt + 6 tonight?
  20. Neox

Unlocked Ranged damage assesment

Finally unlocked this skill at the same exact time that I got a 81 ped global off of a maf.
  21. Neox

Looking through old support cases....

I came across this old support case I sent in, it addresses issues that many talk about today and an idea that I had way back when for advertising in PE. Keep in mind that I hadnt played for long when I had sent this in so the realities of how PE functions hadnt become clear to me yet. Notice...
  22. Neox

How precarious our worlds are

I found after events of the last month that my world is not anywhere near as safe as I would like to believe it is and it all came down to 2 bad decisions. My career for the last 6 years has been as a field service technician for a DBS provider in the united states and its something that I...
  23. Neox

Grey area with rules for this forum

I understand that it is against the rules to discuss other games but honestly it is a rather blatant smack in the face to see google adds at the bottom of the pages that are advertising other online games, to me that is a "do as I say and not as I do" way of thinking :duh: and goes against what...
  24. Neox

PE's unseen competition is out there

I had wondered for a while what this competition was that marco has referred to recently in a post he made here in the forums on the open thread letter. I had at one time bookmarked a website for an unreleased game that had what looked to be very similiar graphics and character design but lost...
  25. Neox

revival terminal killing

Whats your thoughts on killing someone at the revival terminals after a pk event?
Back