Search results

1. chances

Selling: Sold

Sold / Withdrawn
  2. chances

warp.flights - Safe and secure warps across the universe!

Hello everybody, id like to offer our warp services to the community - warp.flights We believe that the warp services in entropia are bland and boring.... we look to spice it up quite a bit with some monthly giveaways including free warps and valuable game items. Our service has discord and...
  3. chances

Question: How far can a PP reach go ?

Hi, I was with my friends in a Mothership engaging in PVP with another Mothership in lootable PVP. Once we destroyed the Mothership, their crew started a livestream on twitch whilst repairing back at Erebos space station (in the middle of space). On stream appeared 2 players with stars above...
  4. chances

Buying: 200 x [Bio ID Verification]

Hello looking to buy 200 x [Bio ID Verification].
  5. chances

Buying: Arkoins

Looking for about 700 ped tt of arkoins.
  6. chances

Fair on community to hide space mobs from others ... ?

Hello friendly space community. An issue has arisen upon where a few months back a skilling ship was being "greifed" by another ship endlessly with the lowest part being that they hid all the mobs at Arkadia training ground... literally 80% were gone. Support cases were written and for...
  7. chances

Kings of space ? .. hardly :D

What happen to the Mandie ?? Heard it got blown up and looted for a few hundred peds ...:laugh::laugh::laugh: Excuses anyone ?? Was there only 50Si left ? Was there only 2 crew on board ? Why did JBK log ?? (didnt think you had to log on the mighty Mandie ....haha) All these questions and...
  8. chances

Supplying cheapest vehicle hunting Blueprint/mats to RockTropia

Supplying the cheapest vehicle hunting Blueprint/mats to RockTropia The SandRunner Fuel Cell Blueprint. This is by far the cheapest method to hunt for vehicle blueprints in the game at only 13 Pec per click (tt) I'll be stocking the blueprints themselves along with the crafting materials in my...
  9. chances

New RockTropia Shop open for business !! - Ballistar Apartments TP

New RockTropia Shop open for business !! - Wolf & Vixen Pub @ Tangerine Hello all id like to introduce my new shop on RockTropia The Wolf & Vixen Pub It's located directly East of the Ballistar Apartment Teleporter / directly beside the Steampunk spawn. At the moment I'm stocking a lot of...
  10. chances

Selling: 5 x Graphene Composite

Sold SOLD Thank you all especially santa !
  11. chances

Pesky Rocktropia Beach Crab - back to back globals :D

1st time hunting these... I like them ! :cool:
  12. chances

Info: New Rocktropia Robot Pets - Hacked K-1 & Hacked K-2

New Rocktropia Robot Pets - Hacked K-1, K-2, K-3 & K-4 New pets have been discovered on Rocktropia. They have been spotted at the Steampunk mob spawn near the Tangerine shopping District (Ballistair Apartments TP is closest). There are 4 known of so far. The Hacked K-2 is level 17 (common)...
  13. chances

Couple Vlanwing globals on Cyrene

Nice run on Vlanwings today on Cyrene. Enjoy :)
  14. chances

Camp Icarus Timlapse video

Forgot I was recording... thought id throw this up before I clean up my drive :)
  15. chances

Video compilation of my greatest loots so far !

No im joking... its a montage of all the no looters, novas and blazars :dunce:
  16. chances

Question: Dhampyre pet from RT exportable ??

So this is exportable but the Vixens arent ? Not sure how this is possible but something doesn't seem right here. For one this is far more degrading to women than an android robot... im sorry but this simply crosses the line and ill be surprised if this is even allowed to be spawned off RT...
  17. chances

Selling: A.R.C. Scorpion AP1 (L) + 10 x Omegaton B101 (L)

Selling a full TT A.R.C. Scorpion AP1, this gun has the lowest ammo burn of any gun in game (other than soulbound starter gun for noobs) which makes it a great finisher gun. Also comes with 10 x B101 amps of varied TT value which make the gun even more economic to shoot. Materials used to craft...
  18. chances

19 clicks on full condition - ASI-33 Arctic

Yeah, it was a fail otherwise the video would have been posted in the ATH section :P Was about 50 ped a click I believe... :hammer:
  19. chances

Chances Christmas PED Reimbursements Program - 200 peds up for grabs

Chances Christmas PED Reimbursements Program All PED's have been given out. I'm going to make one of our internal documents public, this document is my latest biennially PK report to the Senior Society members. The last 5 pages contain lists of names. If your name is in the list I will...
  20. chances

Buying: Generic Transformers

Buying Generic Transformers Thanks
  21. chances

Apocalyptic Captain bites the dust

<removed>
  22. chances

Its happening !!!!

So who is going to spend $5000 on a fancy quad ? ;) Who thinks there will be (L) versions also ? Will the Cyrene quad be able to compete against Ferrari ?
  23. chances

Dropping into Arkadia for a lil PvP fun :)

Deleted Ill post on Ark forum instead...
  24. chances

Some pumpkin fun :D

Almost was a fail straight up! But I made a run for it just in time ;)
  25. chances

New Space Video :)

Its fun watching the pew pew's... :dunce:
Back