Search results

1. T

Tal Maru on Air @ atlashavenradio

Flying to Caly now. party still rocking
  2. T

Tal Maru on Air @ atlashavenradio

I'm jamming on RT , gonna fly a MS to calypso @ 03:00 come party wit MEEEEEE!:dunce:
  3. T

HAppy Hour Today!!! NYR and Wildman LIVE!

WOOT!!:dunce: I'll be on the bridge of the macready mothership flying from RT - Calypso if anybody wants to come along you are more then welcome just hit me up in game
  4. T

Loggers should be banned!!!

I think they have about a bazzilion and 3 other things to do before this.
  5. T

sometrics complaint

When this service came out I gave it a try. It seemed scammy and I'll conceived. After reading the appology I decided to give it another go. The videos pay out near instantly and only 2 out of 10 or so were "unavailable". This is much better Thank you
  6. space images

space images

7. space images

space images

8. space images

space images

9. space images

space images

10. T

Beware entering calypso air space

Join the club:yay:
  11. T

You are close to an area where vehicles are not allowed. You are close to an area where vehicles are not allowed. You are close to an area where vehicles are not allowed. You are close to an area where vehicles are not allowed. You are close to an area where vehicles are not allowed. You are...
  12. T

It is passangers as well.... [removed] dude im stuck in your quad [removed] will u try to fly your quad to where i can get out? im stuck [Tal Maru] cant if i go anywhere near my quad i get sucked back in and will be stuck there with you [removed] o and you won't beable to fly it ? [Tal Maru]...
  13. T

Now I'm stuck as well, From my point of view I am inside my quad, but according to bystanders I'm standing by revive. All of my fuel is gone :mad: now I just hope that the BIG quad extraction event works, but even then I hear you cannot use any teleporter on calypso or you will pop back to...
  14. T

Got any good screenshots of planets from space/space?

I pretty much live in space and I run the game in 1680X1050 If you want some hi rez shots from space lemme know but I wont be able to post them b/c each screenshot is gonna be a 10meg file or so
  15. T

SO? When is this getting fixed? And are we getting our oil reimbursed?
  16. T

FYI: MAYDAY: Planet Entry bugged - my Quadwing Interceptor disappeared

MA?! come clean up your mess already I cant walk near PA with out dropping down to 3FPS WE get your point you can make a bigger vehicle mess then any of us
  17. T

I have seen alot of reports of people loosing their quad wing while entering calypso air space. :clap: @ MA for making the area you spawn into @ calypso a no vehicles zone
  18. T

Corrupt a Wish

I wish i would not of forgotten to make a wish.
  19. T

Ban the Above User!

banned for being this pirate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEBbu-wkKrs
  20. T

Corrupt a Wish

Wish granted except the flowers are Amorphophallus titanum <- aka "the corpse flower"
  21. T

Metaphorical Mindark

Post a metaphor about mind ark MA is like a proctologist with both hands on your shoulders during an exam
  22. T

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

273 yay not to short anymore
  23. T

Server Downtime for Release

Message from MindArk: The server is going down in 25 minutes. Entropia Universe time: 2012-08-28 07:36:23 FAIL! Apparently @ mindark employees are not required to be able to read a clock.
  24. T

space guns

I used Team target to gauge the distance on each weapon. I have not shot from the MS weapons yet.
  25. T

space guns

Kismet light laser = range .09 AU Heavy porcupine = range .05AU Privateer turret = range .075 AU So not only are the quads faster then the privateer but they can out shoot us to. This is pretty fked up imho. So a Privateer stands no chance in a fight vs a quad wing because they can out manuver...
Back