Search results

1. T

Tal Maru on Air @ atlashavenradio

I'm jamming on RT , gonna fly a MS to calypso @ 03:00 come party wit MEEEEEE!:dunce:
  2. T

Beware entering calypso air space

I have seen alot of reports of people loosing their quad wing while entering calypso air space. :clap: @ MA for making the area you spawn into @ calypso a no vehicles zone
  3. T

Metaphorical Mindark

Post a metaphor about mind ark MA is like a proctologist with both hands on your shoulders during an exam
  4. T

space guns

Kismet light laser = range .09 AU Heavy porcupine = range .05AU Privateer turret = range .075 AU So not only are the quads faster then the privateer but they can out shoot us to. This is pretty fked up imho. So a Privateer stands no chance in a fight vs a quad wing because they can out manuver...
  5. T

FTL and relativity

So a vega class privateer at full speed is around 160% ftl But wait, if we are faster then light how can you shoot at us with lasers which travel @ the speed of light? More importantly every time we break orbit or get close to a planet @ those kind of speeds we would be significantly dilating...
  6. T

Traction please

All of the jeeps drive like a pig on ice. They do 28mph and slide around corners like a pro drift racer and then spin out. I am assuming that the people who developed this game have driven a vehicle before. < not sure on that ><they do have cars in swizzerland?> I guess it has something to do...
  7. T

2000 horsepower @ 46kph

rofl i just got a spear and looked @ the stats My go cart has a 5.5hp engine and does 50kph This thing has a 2k horsepower engine and does 46kph = 29mph Seriously? like truly seriously? just a lil hint MA, 2000hp cars do 200 MILES per hour (310kph for you metric peoples)
  8. T

Heart fap / Herb box healer Looking for work

Call me anytime ya need me :D I'm on at all random hours of the day feel free to send a FL invite
  9. T

random thoughts

When i play this game these are some of the things that cross my mind A. Does anybody seriously use IE anymore? Why does the launcher insist on opening links with IE. B, Tabbed chat channels.. seriously omg GIVE US TABBED CHAT, so the dmg spam doesn't mix with trade spam and soc spam and party...
  10. T

sometrics

so now a dozen of so companies have my "send spam to email" address and the phone number to my trackphone i never answer or keep minutes on, but Still i have no ped because every single one has "reached the maximum number of monthly sub's" I just wanna say {Removed} that is all thank you
Back