Search results

1. SilentDrifter92

Info: My 40 Entropia Estates

2. SilentDrifter92

Buying: McGrangus Lost Log, Entry 2

b.u.m.p. :zzz:
  3. SilentDrifter92

Ad Terminal Guide wanted.

Hey, maybe I can help. Not too sure about the ad terminal. And animations are no longer supported in any screens for many years since the Bink file support had been terminated. For screens/signs/displays, I believe all the regular screens that support images allow for what you are trying to do...
  4. SilentDrifter92

Reserved....
  5. SilentDrifter92

Crystal Resort Gift Shop

B.U.M.P. :silly2:
  6. SilentDrifter92

:tux: My 40 Entropia Estates :tux: Welcome to the tour :tiphat:. My name is Drifter, and I would like to show you around my various estates. I have decided to allow public access to most of my estates, so that they can be enjoyed by all. Inside each location there is a different theme and...
  7. 2.jpg

2.jpg

8. 3.jpg

3.jpg

9. 4.jpg

4.jpg

10. 1.jpg

1.jpg

11. SilentDrifter92

Cthylla Tower | Floor 9, Shop 2 l Display Area | Drifter007

The Wall Shop A shopkeeper on Monria to fulfill your needs. Stop by for some mining amps, tools, vehicles, and other items. Check out the shop and feel free to message me if you have any questions. You can also click these links below for related pages to this shop. EntropiaTrade.com Monria...
  12. SilentDrifter92

RT - Billboard Zombie Shop

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM: ZOMBIE SHOP HQ A new item shipment has come, to assist in fighting the zombie apocalypse :handgun: E.L.M. Weapons Limited Melee Weapons Limited Ranged Weapons Vehicles Faps and more! Gear up and give em hell!!! :ninja: TRANSMISSION TERMINATED...
  13. SilentDrifter92

Toulan Nahar Towers, Apartment L (S) - Floor 2 | Drifter007

Naluot Shop An apartment with a shopkeeper on planet Toulan. It is located at [Planet Toulan, 134264, 96620, 175, Waypoint]. Some of the types of items you can expect to see in stock are CUHOF keys, Nawa Essence, Rings, Vehicles, weapons, materials, and much more, changed frequently. Check it...
  14. SilentDrifter92

Crystal Resort Gift Shop

:dj: The inside of the shop has finally been restocked. There's gear here for all types of levels. Some of the new stock include E.L.M. weapons UL and L MF chips UL pistols various limited weapons attachments tools and more! Come to the beach and check it out, I hope you find something you...
  15. SilentDrifter92

The Arkadian's Nest - Underground Booth #8

Restocked with some mining gear. Get that ATH!!! :cheer:
  16. SilentDrifter92

Omegaton City Delta Block A, Shop #1

Brand new items are now stocked in the shop! Some of the new items include MF Chips MF Implants Melee Weapons Ranged Weapons Armors Furniture and more! Stop by and check it out :tiphat:
  17. SilentDrifter92

Omegaton Delta Tower, Booth #1

Booth filled with Toulan TT items for +1 PED. Get some imported gear here :tiphat:
  18. SilentDrifter92

Cape Corinth Marketplace #19

Booth is restocked with some good low level hunting weapons, some daggers and rifles :dance:
  19. SilentDrifter92

Omegaton City Delta Block A, Shop #1

Merry Christmas!!! :xmas: and a happy New Year!!! :dj: The 2020 Holiday Sale is here. Stop by and stock up on your celebratory accessories. We have colored Santa hats, elf hats, holiday hats, holiday coats, mittens, fireworks, and more. Get into the holiday spirit and have some fun. Stay...
  20. SilentDrifter92

Suggestion: Entropia Universe on Steam

I apologize for my misunderstanding. True, that would make sense to all planet partners. Monria before was trying on there own, but together is even better for sure.
  21. SilentDrifter92

Thanks for the replies everyone. I understand that many are scarred of Steam, but it is the number 1 platform on PC, and almost every modern game is on it. That is how we reach a wider audience and without costing Mindark to waste any money at all, it advertises itself being listed there...
  22. SilentDrifter92

I want Entropia to grow to its fullest potential, and I think something to help it would be Steam. The Steam gaming platform is the biggest on the PC market and the most popular. Entropia Universe could grow much larger if it could get onto Steam, and have many benefits to the games economy in...
  23. SilentDrifter92

Crystal Resort Gift Shop

The TP is gone, but we are still here :tux: ! Come by to stock up on our new offerings. We have some fresh weapons, amps, and welding wire. Enjoy the view, watch out for those papoo though :laugh: :monkey:
Back