Search results

1. JasonMaximusLan

NOW HIRING IRL SERVICE PROVIDERS!!

Hello, fellow Floridian!
  2. JasonMaximusLan

Buying: Low Tier Bicak Blix +550

Still have some levels to grind, so I'm putting my feelers out for a Bicak Blix @+550. I recently just missed out on one for +600, so that's where I'm basing my buying price.
  3. JasonMaximusLan

Buying: Want to get Shwifty in Caly apartment

I appreciate your input on your experience. I assume they aren't any less clunky than the shop UI? I've had Deer mall store 1 floor 1 for some time, so as long as they function similarly, it'll meet my expectations. NBK was the last soc I rolled with before going inactive for a spell. 👍
  4. JasonMaximusLan

Selling: Garage Sale

Hey mate, do you happen to have a pic handy of this? If not, I'd at least be interested in meeting in-game to take a look.
  5. JasonMaximusLan

I appreciate the solid advice. However, I'm looking to have some trunks, shelves, etc to have some proper organization. Moving up in the world lol
  6. JasonMaximusLan

Looking for a budget apartment on Calypso, cause my storage is out of control. Show me what you got! Purchased Echidna House #1, so I'll go ahead and lock thread. For price check reference, I paid 4500.
  7. JasonMaximusLan

Merry Mayhem 2019 Results

Congrats winners
  8. JasonMaximusLan

Buying: Two Weapon Auction Orders

Gz on finding the howler
  9. JasonMaximusLan

Where are the good shops on Calypso?

Hey mate. I have a shop on Caly, and it's at Deer Mall via the New Oxford tp (which is a default tp that everyone has) store 1 floor 1. I try to restock regularly with low to medium gear. Weapons, armors, and mining gear is all there. If you need anything specific, shoot me a message. Feel free...
  10. JasonMaximusLan

Buying: Two Weapon Auction Orders

I own and currently use one of the howlers. Not sure how many are in game, but afaik there aren't that many.
  11. JasonMaximusLan

Buying: Max's Currently Buying

Help me shock things to death at close range.
  12. JasonMaximusLan

Caudatergus

stage VIII 7200 handgun 1.80 inflict melee damage 1.15 bravado .58
  13. JasonMaximusLan

Caudatergus

Stage VII 6,000 BLP weaponry tech 1.50 alertness .96 melee combat .48 I can edit in mob maturity points as I go (provider and up) provider 10 guardian 14 dominant 15 alpha 18 old alpha 20 prowler 24 stalker 27
  14. JasonMaximusLan

Caudatergus

Yes they are.
  15. JasonMaximusLan

Caudatergus

Yeah, I'm burning out on the low density spawns. Think it's time for a switch soon. Stage VI 4800 weapons handling 1.20 courage .77 dodge .38
  16. JasonMaximusLan

Caudatergus

Stage V 3,600 laser weapon tech .90 athletics .58 first aid .29
  17. JasonMaximusLan

Caudatergus

Stage IV 2400 points longblades .60 vehicle repairing .38 evade .19
  18. JasonMaximusLan

Entropia Universe discord channel is live!

Thanks for setting that up man. I was thinking about trying out Discord and I may go ahead and do that. Also noticed you're in Tampa. I just moved back to my hometown in Brooksville a few minutes north of ya.
  19. JasonMaximusLan

Buying: Max's Currently Buying

Updated list bump
  20. JasonMaximusLan

Info: Convert Shrapnel To Ammo

Thank you for making me do further research on the subject. I was wrong by just looking at the amount showed in the loot display. You are correct in saying 100 shrapnel will be 101 universal ammo. 99 shrapnel will be 100 universal ammo, but 94 shrapnel makes 94 universal ammo. 95 shrapnel is the...
  21. JasonMaximusLan

It hasn't been changed, and you've been losing money every time you do it. 100 shrapnel equals 1 pec. 1% of 1 pec = you don't have enough to get 1% of 1 pec, so you should save your shrapnel until you have 10,000 shrapnel. And only then, you will get 1% of 1ped.
  22. JasonMaximusLan

ToU: "MindArk acknowledges the responsibility to maintain records of finance for all funds transactions in connection with Your use of the Entropia Universe. You agree that MindArk's transaction records shall be conclusive proof of the transaction carried out to or from Your PED Card. MindArk...
  23. JasonMaximusLan

Not sure if there is a thread on this somewhere, but I figure it should be mentioned that if you're converting ammo it shouldn't be any less than 1 ped shrapnel. Anything converted under 10,000 shrapnel will not give you the 100:101 ratio. So, you will basically be TT'ing anything you don't...
  24. JasonMaximusLan

Info: Calypso Teleporters

Thank you for taking the time to make this useful list. +rep
Back