Search results

1. JasonMaximusLan

Buying: Low Tier Bicak Blix +550

Still have some levels to grind, so I'm putting my feelers out for a Bicak Blix @+550. I recently just missed out on one for +600, so that's where I'm basing my buying price.
  2. JasonMaximusLan

Buying: Want to get Shwifty in Caly apartment

Looking for a budget apartment on Calypso, cause my storage is out of control. Show me what you got! Purchased Echidna House #1, so I'll go ahead and lock thread. For price check reference, I paid 4500.
  3. JasonMaximusLan

Info: Convert Shrapnel To Ammo

Not sure if there is a thread on this somewhere, but I figure it should be mentioned that if you're converting ammo it shouldn't be any less than 1 ped shrapnel. Anything converted under 10,000 shrapnel will not give you the 100:101 ratio. So, you will basically be TT'ing anything you don't...
  4. JasonMaximusLan

Selling: Hedoc Mayhem Tier 1.7

Taking offers on item in title, send via PM. Will edit to add tiers when I log later, for those who'd like to see.
  5. JasonMaximusLan

Max Heals

I'm putting together a Mod EK-2600 (Sell me your Shrooms!) that I can't currently use and I want to skill up to be able to do so. If you'd like to help me reach this goal and stay alive in the process shoot me a message here or a pm in game. (Full name in Sig) I currently have: Flimsy...
  6. JasonMaximusLan

Buying: Max's Currently Buying

I've decided to create a consolidated list of things I'm currently buying to avoid having several threads open at a time. Melee trauma amp II Lokabhu Electrifier Sword Prefer a low to no tier
  7. JasonMaximusLan

Buying: Willard Heatray A/B an/or Masher 1

Want to skill some empty skills up, let me know if you have one of these UL toys for sale. Prefer Heatray B, but I could take the A if it comes available first. (Any info on an owner would be greatly appreciated, cause I wouldn't mind borrowing with collateral as well.) Grabbed a Masher 1, and...
  8. JasonMaximusLan

Buying: Mayhem Gear for fair events

I want to buy 2 x hedoc mayhem, mayhem gloves (m), and an assortment of trauma amps between I-IV. PM me offers, thanks. If you don't know about the events that I'm trying to get started for the community, click my signature and get on board with it.
  9. JasonMaximusLan

Selling: Looted my first ESI 12.41tt

As the title says, I'm selling an ESI with 12.14tt Pm or add in game Jason Maximus Landon, reseller need not reply. Sorry, I got the pec value flipped in the subject. it is 12.14
  10. JasonMaximusLan

Buying: Need more arsonistic II chips and shrapnel to finish mayhem runs

Check your storages for those arson II chips, will pay market for full ones and a fair price on partials. And I'm only in cat 1 just in case your hesitant to sell to a competitor ;)
  11. JasonMaximusLan

Buying: Help me skill with your orange paint and brukite stones

I'd like to buy your orange paint for TT. I know plenty of people TT it after a hunt and I just need to find some that would shoot me a pm first. Your help is greatly appreciated. I'd also like to buy brukite stones to work on the textures. Shoot me a msg here or pm me in game. Jason Maximus...
  12. JasonMaximusLan

Mind Ark ad campaign

I was just browsing the internet and saw a Google adsense popup for EU. Is this something new that they have added to recruit newcomers, or old news?
  13. JasonMaximusLan

Selling: Rifle skill implants

Selling rifle skill implants: 10.63 TT 16.15 TT 13.04 TT 10.58 TT PM any offers, ty.
  14. JasonMaximusLan

Help: Freshly looted

Explosive projectile lvl I UL BP Hold or sell? Do you think they will keep looting or be of limited supply?
  15. JasonMaximusLan

2014 Merry Mayhem Prizes

Any thoughts on the value of these prizes this year? Mainly the melee amps...
  16. JasonMaximusLan

Buying: Empty ESI 150TT

Looking to buy around 150TT of empty ESI. Please PM offers.
  17. JasonMaximusLan

Merry Mayhem 2014

Is it too early to ask if any info has been released about Merry Mayhem 2014?
  18. JasonMaximusLan

Is UL Herman SIR-40 T5.5 ok as event prize? Feedback pls

All right hunters...I'm thinking of hosting a hunting event in a month or so. I'm not sure of the time or place at this point. I want to get some feedback from the community and see how many would actually be interested in an event like this. I'm thinking of offering my Herman SIR-40 Tier 5.5 UL...
  19. JasonMaximusLan

Arkadia Hunting Event Campaign

Please see the link below to see details about the campaign. http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?10074-Arkadia-Hunting-Event-Campaign
  20. JasonMaximusLan

What would you do for a K̶l̶o̶n̶d̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶r̶ ATH!

I'd pimp my wife. :D This is meant to be a fun post, so save your deep thoughts for Dr. Phil
  21. JasonMaximusLan

Disciple progress

Does a disciple still lose his or her progress if they aren't happy with their current mentor and decide to change to another?
  22. JasonMaximusLan

Selling: Herman SIR-40 Tier 5.5 UL SIB BLP Rifle, Range 105.6!

Pm me your offers
  23. JasonMaximusLan

Selling: Ranked Flamethrower Tier 2.2 High Remaining Tier Levels

I'm selling this Ranked Flamethrower Tier 2.2 Remaining Tiers 120.121,110,112,59,119,119,103 53.5dps with beast (2.911 eco) 61.3dps after enhancers (2.906 eco) PM me your offers SOLD
  24. JasonMaximusLan

Buying: UL corrosive nano II chip or possibly nano I

I'd like to start skilling some MF, so as the title says....I would like to buy an UL corrosive nano II chip. I'm not sure if the price has dropped at all for the nano I, but if it has I'd consider that as well. PM me your offers if you have one you'd like to let go. Thank you and GL
  25. JasonMaximusLan

"You can currently not become a disciple"

Why would a player get this message if they haven't gone through the program? "You can currently not become a disciple"
Back