Search results

1. tek242

Silent Uber

Been awhile since i've gotten anything near this.
  2. tek242

Personal ATH

Finally after 9 months! :yay: Madison Linda Mae born March 18th 2010, 10:24 pm, 7 pounds 13 ounces, 20.5"
  3. tek242

Name My Baby

My girlfriend and I can't decide what name to pick for a boy. The baby is due in a month's time and we need to agree. So I thought I'd run some names through EF, the most voted name may be chosen if it's a boy. Also taking suggestions.
  4. tek242

Silent Atrox Uber

Been awhile since i got anything like this.
  5. tek242

Finally, again!

2 hofs in 2 days, something doesnt seem right :yay: I was doing horrible on argos figured i'd burn the rest of my ammo on kerb's.
  6. tek242

Finally

My last 40 ped, my gun broke after about 20 ped ammo but luckily i looted a new one at the start of my hunt. :yay:
  7. tek242

S: Rascal Gloves (M,L) For EFD

Rascal Gloves (M,L) TT+6.66, highest bidder wins. Auction ends in 48 hours.
  8. tek242

Selling: Vat-120

Selling a vat-120 for 1500, tt is just over 25 ped.
  9. tek242

OT: GG Allin

just curious if there are any other fans out there ...
  10. tek242

Lucky#777

I was running around trying to skill prospecting in a lyst dome and .... :yay: It took an hour and a half to extract.
  11. tek242

Woot!

It's been a good 3 day's. Huge iron deposit from yesterday. Vast iron deposit from today..I was on my last amp too and 200 kg in weight. :yay:
  12. tek242

Iron HOF

Pleasent suprise, the guy mining near me called the hof before i dropped the bomb. :laugh:
  13. tek242

Random Global's

The two mining are recent, the rest are a few weeks old.
  14. tek242

First Strange Signal...

with this :D
  15. tek242

Two Good Hits

After 80 bombs and two small finds got these shortly after. :D
  16. tek242

Vast Cald

First Uber :yay: Only took me nearly a year :D
  17. tek242

Last Few Weeks

First global ever...screenshot taken by Tussi way back in Feb 02 2006 (I didn't have a screen grabber at the time.) Click to enlarge Finally unlocking Serendipity Click to enlarge 13 minute's apart...was getting really low on the ped card last 40 ped worth of ammo. Click to enlarge Click...
  18. tek242

433 grad

Was skilling an making a few ped each run... this one came out of nowhere 411 ped + vigi harness (M) Click to enlarge
  19. tek242

video card help

ok here's the problem..not really a problem but kind of. My wife watchs movies on the tv through a s-video cable from the computer. I want to be able to go in-game without cutting off the movie. is there a way to seperate the dual screens so it wouldn't effect each other? I have an ati radeon...
  20. tek242

Finally...

...after about a month and a half I got my bear gloves. After repair costs i ended up with my original 100 ped back :D Click to enlarge
  21. tek242

Silent Gradivore

Just got back from a hunting trip with a soc mate in gradivore land. Thought I'd post this. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Nice suprise from a short breakeven trip. :D
  22. tek242

Couple of Drones

Been awhile since i've had a global. My first mining global about a month ago. Click to enlarge and the 4 globals i got in the past 3 days. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  23. tek242

berymax

First ever bery global east of Jason Centre ... usual items. Click to enlarge Also got my first armax global while wandering around Nymph...met up with a guy who couldnt take on the bigger mobs so i teamed with him. 3rd mod in got this. Click to enlarge Right after that I looted an ESI off...
  24. tek242

Bristlehog

Finally got a hof after months... I was running pretty low on peds when i ran into this guy. Pistols are an Omegaton M2722 and a Korss H400 (L) Click to enlarge
  25. tek242

Drone HOF

I was hunting the night before and spent 200 ped in ammo, was down to 65 ped, went for a quick hunt and had to tp for more ammo half way through. I needed something or i was going to be next to broke and next thing you know... Click to enlarge
Back