Search results

1. LivingGod

Welcome to the New AHR

Good afternoon/evening everyone! This Saturday kl 2000 Mind Ark time, our newest Dj.. Tia Marie will come live on the radio! Located presently on Arkadia, She will be in Celeste Quarry for any wishes or if you just wish to speak with her! Come and join her for her first time on the air on...
  2. LivingGod

New York Rose Walk on!

New York Rose will be dual streaming tonight to test the waters on both sides for possible new Dj's etc to stream for Entropia's Original Radio Station! Contact her in game or messege her here for more details! Thanks for your time! T
  3. LivingGod

Looking for a Rose.. of the New York Type

NY Rose.. would you be kind enough to get in touch with me about getting back onto the universe's longest and only true radion station?!! Certain there are many that miss your happy hours besides me!
  4. LivingGod

Obscured in Clouds

5. LivingGod

2 Fer Tuesday

2 great songs each artist back to back!
  6. LivingGod

Tgif

Some great music to bring joy to everyones Friday!
  7. LivingGod

2 Fer Tiuesday

Live on Atlas Haven Radio, 2 great songs each artist!
  8. LivingGod

Info: Atlas Haven Party on Earth

My fellow Entropians.. For over a year now I have been the proud owner and manager of Atlas Haven Radio. With many fine and talented Djs helping me bring to you the finest in music from around the world, I believe it is time to give something back. Yea thats right folks! On Friday the 9th of...
  9. LivingGod

Question: Firefox, winamp, other problems

Greetings EF, Word has reached me that there are a few people (hopefully not more) that have trouble with certain programs freezing up while listening to the stream. Also, I have contact with a couple that have said that the stream will buffer on the site then shut down again and again. As...
  10. LivingGod

FYI: Rocking Tuesday

Thats right! Come and Rock out with me on Tuesday beginning at Atlas Haven! There will be much dancing and festivities.. and depending on the size, a competition or two.. So come on down to Atlas Haven, the House of ROCK! Dave
  11. LivingGod

Info: Obscured in Clouds

Heeeeey and welcome to you all.. Yes you read it right.. After a few days of Rocking the Airwaves.. even I need a little chillout session to recharge the batteries..however as yet, we are unable to get into my pad to chill out. Sooo, I will find a nice place in the country to relax and enjoy...
  12. LivingGod

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SevvyS!

Happy Birthday SevvyS! Hope your day is a good one may there be many a Hof today for you.. maybe MA can also fix the ugly hof and global lights and actual sound to go with them for your day.. Keep your sights clean :) David
  13. LivingGod

Welcome!

I want to introduce a new DJ we have in our ranks.. Welcome to DJ Noki who brings us some AWSOME tunage to us! Posters and Promo are forthcoming.. Woot good songs on Tuesday morning to make my matrix work so much quicker! Excellent start! David :yay:
  14. LivingGod

Info: Rocking Tuesday with David

This is it! This is the big one!! Is this the Beginning of it all?!! ROCK OUT with me, David Westmoreland at Atlas Haven Tuesday for my FIRST ADVERTISED SHOW!! So come to Atlas Haven kl. 1800 MA time and prepare for a night of Fun Competitions, Danger and Mystery!!! Dont make me hunt you...
  15. LivingGod

From the Desk of Commander Westmoreland

Good afternoon, Word has reached me in the matrix from one of my Captains that there has been an incident at 3 locations on Calypso.. First sightings that have been confirmed report that the Bots have once again tried to suprise us all by launching what appears to be a sneak attack on...
  16. LivingGod

Fyi

Greetings my friends and family! If you havent noticed by now.. there has been some serious breaches in the Jutebox recently, resulting in some higher quality music coming from your speakers instead.. Now I know you all out there Loooove the jute box and its impersonal playing of what some...
  17. LivingGod

FYI: Orange Sunday with a twist

Greetings faithful AHR listeners.. This week, you are all in for a special twist.. As Desire is being kept in the matrix all evening.. It has fallen apon others to take up the reigns of this great beginner event... So, for the first time ever on live radio.. :wtg: Mr. CND himself.. :yay...
  18. LivingGod

: )

Greetings Everyone! Last night we had a new member to the AHR team begin his broadcasting career.. UnnnnnnStable BlooooodShot :cool: After a couple readjustments to the sound he began to provide us with.. heh a "totally unstable" range of music.. At the end of his show we found out that...
  19. LivingGod

FYI: Regarding Breakout 2

Greetings Entropians, For those who were unaware, incapacitated, busy or otherwise engaged, two nights ago we had a planet wide training activity. This was designed to keep our trigger happy hunters and civilians well versed in urban and wilderness excercises. :wtg: Even an old salt like me...
  20. LivingGod

News: There's Shiny New Armor in the Land

As we all know, Friday the 13th of March, Genesis Star Interstellar (GSI) announced an event that would have Entropians going in search of three specific item pieces required to win a full set of the new Unlimited eMINE Armor. The competition was scheduled to run until the 23rd of March but was...
  21. LivingGod

Buying: Salamander Thighs (M)

Greetings to you all :yay: The time has come for me to fill out and complete some of the sets I have been collecting... I will start with one of the harder ones that coincides with one of my favorite jobs, Salamander thighs (m). Of this set I have looted 3, bought 2 and now only need 2 pieces...
  22. LivingGod

Worlds Best Dresser

Worlds best dresser is calling you out! I am interested in seeing your uber clothes.. Not interested in seeing your snable basic, pre VU, "I cant afford" clothes. I am interested in seeing sets where people have specifcally gone to a tailor/texture service (or done it themselves) to take...
  23. LivingGod

Hello to all

To all those that may see this message, greetings. Know ye that on the 7th of February kl. 20 ma time, I will be unlocking the doors to the Temporal Destinies Society Lounge. After practically endless work (at least it feels that way) we feel that showing it to the public can benefit and help...
  24. LivingGod

Selling: Full TT Hermes arms M

:yay: Time to sell off this nice set of arms.. tt = 105 ped Start bid @ 1000% BO 1200% Pm me with bids Hope to hear from you soon
  25. LivingGod

A Positive Word

:yay: Yea right, Come on it is really easy folks.. 2 Pec x 3 (shoes, shirt, Pants) x 1.000.000 + Chinese n00bs = ?? and that is without trying to find another reason.. Not to mention coming with an update about clothes and the only thing that makes these pixles even remotely viewable, are...
Back