Search results

1. A

Selling: Selling Cyrene gun S.I. HK110

Hello everyone, I am selling cyrene gun H.K 110 (http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=S.I._HK110) I believe that the best price is tt+1. Welcome offers. My ingame name is Swee Wax Droid. I have 8 of them in inventory. Thank you
  2. A

What means by date of birth invalid?

I was just viewing "my account" when I found that my Date of Birth shows "INVALID" also gender has no information Will it affect my withdrawal? Also, is it necessary to fill in the address?
  3. A

What is this green mark?

'img837.!!!!!!!!!!.us/img837/5719/rgara.png' ^^ !!!!!!!!!!, idunno why it becomes !!!!!!!! i'm'a'g'e's'h'a'c'k what is this?
  4. A

Requesting for a mentor

Hi, My ingame name is Swee Wax Droid I am not new to EU anymore but I still got a few things. Whenever I got PEDs I just waste/loose them all. I can't find my objective in EU. Who can help me, Thanks?
  5. A

Quick! d3dx9_34.dll missing in Win8

I recently upgraded my win8 consumer preview to the genuine version. I can play in the consumer preview smoothly but when it comes to the real one I got d3dx9_34.dll missing directx is normal display card driver is normal what's happening! Thx
  6. A

Question: genesis alpha station?

I went into a televator-like thing in port atlantis and i dropped into a snowy place called genesis alpha station. The mission is to get something killed but it didn't give me a weapon? I want to go back now but how???:confused::confused::confused:
  7. A

Question: Find the swamp camp? Mission

Hi, I'm am doing the mission of find the swamp camp and I'm in north swamp camp (apprx. 62000, 75550) but i can't finish the mission. Where should i really go? One more thing! How can i sell vibrant sweat? The trade terminal price is 0.00????:confused::confused::confused::confused:
  8. A

Help: Help! Where's swamp camp in port Atlantis!

Hi everyone! I'm doing the find the swamp camp mission but when i got to the swamp at about 61237,77040 (outpost) and i saw the swamp... but I can't see the man to finish the mission! Please help. Thanks in advance
  9. A

Help: Windows 8 won't load the game

I have installed Windows 8 recently. I saw a post saying the game can run in win 8 The game installation went normally. When I started it, it says entropia universe did not shut down normally even i set the compatible mode Why? Thanks in advance
Back