Search results

1. J

Entropia the first MMO to accept Bitcoin?

Personally I think adding this as a deposit option would be an excellent idea.. Simple as adding a new payment method as Mikass has already shown through a provider like Bitpay https://bitpay.com/ who turns Btc to $ at the point of transaction (MA recieves $).. MA has already done this in the...
  2. J

Selling: LR53 Unlimited T6

Gun is sold. Thread can be closed... Thanks
  3. J

Unfortunately im only looking for CLD or PED deal right now and SB is still 12.5K (tho thanks for your offer Mick).. Finished the 3K LT mission and LR53 has just gone T6.2 :) Thanks
  4. J

Offers under the start bid are automatically rejected. And I didnt ask for your opinion as this is not a price check thread... Thanks
  5. J

T6.1 weeee
  6. J

PewPew Boiiiiing... Slaughtering LT's...
  7. J

SOLD SOLD SOLD After over 3 years its finally time to upgrade and sell my trusty LR53 Unlimited T6 (L or one of only 3 UnL Versions no longer drops afaik) SB +12.5k, BO +14K tt ~500 ped Last one sold here...
  8. J

Ck Uber during Migration

Frikking Awesome LT Joe!! :) go cK Shadows!!
  9. J

Could we have a clear description of what an exploit is?

Is walking backwards whilst shooting illegal?
  10. J

stolen unlimited isis lr32 :"(

Seriously, good luck getting your gun back :( lessons learnt the hardway are the most painful!. Hope Karma brings you some joy. JaKst3r
  11. bliss

bliss

12. J

Is this a correct way to hunt?

Somewhere else....
  13. J

Eomon Patriarch spawns in Twin Peaks????

Great work... gutted I missed this :)
  14. J

World Domination

I suggest you take your threatening tone and deal with it directly with MA or... come here and start a thread about it and post your videos... but in either case.. I assume I am not in the video's so its not a conversation you need to have with me - if you feel you have evidence of bug abuse...
  15. J

World Domination

If this was your thread and we were discussing % percentages I would congratulate you! 300% more in the top 100 for cK @ 12 compared to say 4 and 1.15M ped of loot in 30 days I believe to be an achievement so I said gratz, just saying :) Belza - I dont condone using exploits whatsoever! Have...
  16. J

World Domination

You cant help yourself can you... lol I have no idea what you're on about, so feel free to post if it is either new or relevant perhaps some stunning video of recent Eomon team hunts or a huge Merry Mayhem team performance? If you have a problem with anyone in cK please either inform Syri - cK...
  17. J

World Domination

12 cK in Hunting top 100 list alone... so loads on holiday/afk it is summer afterall :) fun eh, just imagine if we were all online!!!
  18. J

World Domination

Congratulations Guys In the last 30 days cK Family soc has achieved over 6718 HUNTING globals @ 1.15Million Ped of LoOOOT!!! This weekend.. 25% of the Top 20 HoF was cK Coat Killers! In the last 30 days cK Coat Killers had 5407 hunting globals at a value of 893213 PED.... more than the...
  19. J

Selling: Unlimited HL15 Tier 5,6

+23k too short.. Gief likkle hg!! :)
  20. J

Selling: Unlimited HL15 Tier 5,6

TT+21k from me.
  21. J

Selling: EON Harness (M) unl

You must spread some love lol x
  22. J

Selling: EON Harness (M) unl

Sorry, you are right.. I should have just pointed out that selling stuff in this forum that is in game auction is against the forum rules and likely to end in a locked thread and pissed off buyers if its bought at BO while people are bidding here.
  23. J

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Jak JaKst3r Fast
  24. J

Help: Need help with Goki/Traesk Wave Events

Lol gratz, gutted i missed this.. was in transit in space! Recon you will get more takers for the next one now :)
  25. J

Selling: Improved Fire Forge ARR 8000

This sales thread has been open for a year and you threaten genuine potential buyers? previous history is entirely relevant. Do we need a conversation on Market Price? Mine has always been a genuine offer, I don't see anyone offering more yet. If you don't want offers or are not actually...
Back