Search results

1. H

New pet!!! (Tezlapod)

Glad to see it posted so well, I was curious as well. The crit buffs makes sense, but is a sledgehammer where a drillgun would work better. Why 3 buffs? ALL PETS should get an increase in buff strength and a decrease in buff costs as the pet goes up levels, or WHY PUSH THEIR LEVELS. It...
  2. H

BOOSTER Texture Blueprints?

How do I edit the title? lol
  3. H

BOOSTER Texture Blueprints?

Has anyone run across any blueprints for textures that are boosted, and if so, please share info. Thanks, -hip
  4. H

Question: Land Plots

Im on Ark and have not been able to harvest for over a year. Posted here; http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/are-arkadia-land-plots-bugged.15169/#post-114329 Could not execute. All harvest buttons. No "Use Tool" icon.
  5. H

Can I Do a Trick Without a Mouse

My mouse broke and I was trying to do things without one. I had a pet I was training on the keyboard so I would not forget to get it out, so at least I could get it out, but could not figure out how to get it to do a trick. Anyone?
  6. H

Sentosa's Reach - Mega Loot & Paid Globals

I am so glad this land area is finally being promoted. A single mob that is reachable by most players with high MU loot is always a plus! re:https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/sentosas-reach-mega-loot-paid-globals.276518/ The underlined words are linked to wiki. I am...
  7. H

Info: Entropia Trade Calculator

I look forward to using your calculator, I miss fast trade. If you are ready for your next project, Id like to see what you think about this idea. I have been asking for a few years now, to no avail. Trees still spawn in the same spot, 24 hours after harvest. There must be an easy way to...
  8. H

MankiniGate

Free the nipple It is discriminatory to allow male characters to walk around topless, but not females. It is also discriminatory to have thongs, bodystockings, girdles, dresses, etc. only for female characters. What about the transgender communities? One cannot separate sexuality from...
  9. H

Haimoros Gel

Just Finished! After untold trials and tribulations, and expenditures, I finally made it to harvesting my first plant, and... COULD NOT EXECUTE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN In my face, in bold red letters, in the center of the screen! So I did. Again and again and again. I relogged. I relogged...
  10. H

Gardening Tips

I am haviing problems harvesting. I have one plant ready to harvest, but it gives me a "Can not execute, Please Try Again" message in red right in my face. Does the box have to have all four slots filled? I only planted one. Do you need a certain skill level to harvest, I am level 6...
  11. H

Selling: Adj ML-35 t6.7, Fi/Ra/Co Dante, Milton's Crest 4

Ark Crafter Looking at your lot on Ark, are you selling or do you need help buiding? If you are selling, what are you asking? And Im an Arkadian crafter with a few of the necessary blueprints. I know I have Advanced Cooling, Bend and T-angles and good QR Reinforced Nuts and Composite Plank...
  12. H

Downtime of new update

Time, Timing, and Opportunity Looks like I "woke up" just in time! Glad to be back, but From the clock, it seems the VU is running 3 hours now. Hope it comes back up before I go to work!
  13. H

Entropia Mardi Gras 2019: Crewe Of Lootius

Magurg Gras Daily event has been announced for Arkadia New throw donations include Sandrunner II, Key 10, herman law-0, ark-0, and cap-0 Please refer to op for details https://tinyurl.com/EUmardiGras2019
  14. H

Potential 2020 Kings: Present your Platform! For those of you who may be concerned that this may hurt the reputation, interest, or attendance of this event, be assured, it is quite the contrary. The powers that be have finally recognized how much Mardi Gras can impact them personally and...
  15. H

With you as a spokeman.... Glad you picked a side, Morgoth! Morgoth is one of the five people that have made my ignore list in six years. Aren't you a pirate? And that's how you are going to spin this? Self destructing? No, I am acting King of this event, and as a King, I will not be...
  16. H

In my time with the circus A bad barker is one who stops talking. As I understand it, even bad press is good press. The only ones not buying are those who would never have bought in the first place. Everyone else is a potential "sale". And by sale, I mean someone who wants to come to...
  17. H

Can someone have Neverdie come bitch me out? I can take it, really. If anyone knows Mr Neverdie, he is welcome to come and take me down a notch or two. That is the only way this gets better then JOHN BLACKNIGHT. Im still stunned. He typed to me. Im never washing my eyeballs. OMG. I hear...
  18. H

Who is interested in Mardi Gras? I am happy to announce Mardi Gras has made FIRST PAGE and is climbing for number of views. No page since LAST OCTOBER has had more interest. Put it this way, no event has ever gotten as many views as fast on Arkadia Forum. None. THAT IS HOW MUCH INTEREST THERE...
  19. H

Once today? I posted once today. A few times the first time I was asked not to include the channel. I did not get feedback. I was ordered both times. Its your channel, you have the right to give orders, it's understood. I messed up. I should not have tried twice. I should have taken the...
  20. H

Thanks for the bump And I am honored to have THE JOHN BLACK KNIGHT responding to any of my measley posts. OFC, I wish it were words of encouragement, but never would someone as poor and pitiful as myself ever expect such a thing. This is more what I would expect. Thank you, I am floored...
  21. H

One cannot burn bridges that were never built. You can extend your hand, but if it is slapped away, it is a relationship that would be toxic anyway. Thank you for your advice. This is on topic and for the event. My reputation remains impeccable. There is no drama. There are only supporters and...
  22. H

Q1:Will there be a diff in success btw lvl 0 and lvl 100

The level is inconsequential If you looked at my rationalle, it is to advertise that even if you have the same SR, higher skills will get better results. I am not positive of this. It could be that 95% is 95%, and it does not matter what level you are or what level the blueprint, if two...
  23. H

Discouraging Channel If you have joined the #space_travel channel, please remove yourself. They have made it clear that they do not want our traffic. I do not want to bother them further. Just type: /leave #space_travel or copy and paste into chat /join #space_flight This is the channel...
  24. H

Q1:Will there be a diff in success btw lvl 0 and lvl 100

Thank you for the response I hope the question was clear enough. I do Crafting for Skills, and one of the common reservations is that they have the same % chance, so why let me do it? I have told them that even though we have the same SR, since I have higher skills, I will get more Near...
  25. H

If you can't find anything to wear, come naked! Response has been amazingly incredible! Mardi Gras colors are Nusul, Hornet, and Carabok, and I now have masks for sale. Please see the OP for all the details.
Back