Search results

1. Zya

Things People Say in EU

Things People Say in Eu :yay: (this was in reference to DNA however) xxxxxx: i know someone that looks for the head also xxxxxx: rare drop Zya: lmao Please post your hilarious only in EU moments :wtg:
  2. Zya

Installation Issue

Problem: (el tracker installation) "Unable to install. Application requires WindowsBase Version 3.0.0.0 installed in Global Assembly Cache (GAC) first. It's been a while since ran tracker and now it won't install. Am running Win 7. Tried to delete \apps\2.0\ folder as per el help section and...
  3. Zya

EL Life Issue Sorry to hear you are having the same exact issue. My last name change was due to getting married (old name Lady Zya Savira). It's been 6 months and not only is my soc not getting any credits for my pts, it's also impossible for me to do any of the OLA events. The only thing they...
  4. Zya

Buying: Jaguar (f) Thighs and Shins

WTB: Jaguar (f) thighs and shins (UL) Please contact if you have either for sale. Thank you :yay:
  5. Max Power

Max Power

Max Power thank you for creating this for Otis :) You rock mate ;-)
  6. Memories

Memories

7. Zya

Wedding Bells

Updated Real Life Wedding :-) Updated Real Life Wedding :wtg: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?276665-Entropia-Real-Life-Wedding-Jamie-Jagger-Evans-amp-Lady-Zya-Savira-%28Evans%29
  8. Zya

Entropia Real Life Wedding. Jamie Jagger Evans & Lady Zya Savira (Evans)

Thank you Entropians Sending a big thank you to the entire Entropia community. So many friends to thank for all your support. In another post we noted everyone who put forth so much effort to make the in game wedding a dream come true. Never say never because one never knows when a simple...
  9. Zya

Wedding Bells

MC Confirmed :) Thank you for the congrats and kind wishes. And to think it all started with Jagger saying a simple hello and here we are 3 years later :)
  10. Zya

Wedding Bells

Smiles :yay::wtg: what a great guy yeah :) :girl: PS. Just realized it's a Holiday weekend so the dates will be changed. Thank you all for your congrats. :)
  11. Zya

FYI: Improved B.E. Armor

Thank you Nice work thanks Paulo and Elayne :wtg:
  12. Zya

Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Solo

Mayhem Perhaps Merry Mayhem could adopt something from the Gold Rush hunting event. Gold Rush prizes are spread with the best prizes not necessarily all being awarded in order of placement (depending on ones perspective). Granted Merry Mayhem does give a jump prize for 25th etc. However the...
  13. Zya

Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Solo

Congratulations Congrats to the winners :yay: :beerchug:It's somewhat ironic Jagger and I finished same placement in our respective cat.
  14. Zya

Public Notice regarding EFA ship Bismarck

Congratulations GZ Raven; you are best suited for this and am looking forward to flying with you soon!:wtg:
  15. Zya

News: Halloween Mayhem 2013!

Same prob here was in instance 3 time was going nothing was working. Logged and can't get back in either; getting a timeout message :/ *Back in world now...wondering how that effects time as well....
  16. Zya

Selling: Dune Rider Arm Guards (M)

SOLD please close thread ty
  17. Zya

Dune Rider Arm Guards (M)

SOLD please close thread ty
  18. Zya

Question: Are the skill increase bonuses still around ?

Have had a few boosts recently. The boosts remind one of the carrot on a stick in front of a horse concept. Last one was a 15 min boost (was just about to finish a run)...hmmm now how many peds did I just spend in those extra 15 minutes? As one of the posters mentioned it will be interesting to...
  19. Zya

Dune Rider Male Arm Guards asking 3k Will accept partial trades-i.e. Dune Rider female parts; (already have thighs) :)
  20. Zya

Bump bump :)
  21. Zya

FYI: 40 Business days for withdrawal - has come and gone...

(50 "business" days) closer to 60 days total; goodness...
  22. Zya

Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) tt+3k Please contact: Lady Zya Savira
  23. Zya

Buying: Korwil Brain

Hi Matt Have a Korwil heart if you need one? Here is a bump for the day.Good luck to everyone trying for the Korwil brain :yay:
  24. Zya

Bump :):):):):) *waiting for admin to delete so can post in sales thread thank you*
  25. Dune Rider Arm Guards (M)

Dune Rider Arm Guards
Back