3. X

Entropia Universe Release 12.8 Delayed

looks like loader just popedXD
  4. X

Argonauts scouts

Thank you very much Xerra
  5. X

Argonauts scouts

ouch i stumbled on it, and have been farming away often there. doesn't have to be just scouts, but i would prefer the lvl 9-13 range Thank you for the info !
  6. X

Argonauts scouts

Hello, I was hunting scouts to the east of Boreas and they have migrated it seems, there are longtooth in the area now, anyone know another good area with argonaut scouts? as always help very much appreciated, Thanks...
  7. X

Entropia Universe on the front page of The Metaverse Tribune

Oh! And my favorite part is where you mention the people playing EU. I have been playing about two months now, and that is the biggest thing I have noticed and enjoyed aside from what I think to be a really solid game. The people are some of the friendliest I have met and I have played a...
  8. X

Entropia Universe on the front page of The Metaverse Tribune

WOW! Nice job Axe, I really liked that article. I think it was pretty honest, and might help to steer some people who normally wouldn't try EU to download it! People playing a game keep it alive, it is so awesome to see people assisting in the matter Thank You
  9. X

You might want to read this.... Wiki's not on EU's side

This is mainly because Wiki is not a fact site contrary to belief, anyone can edit wiki pages. Even if you are not working for MA you can go edit the wiki page on them, you would have to keep tabs on your own page and keep updating the wiki page to stop things like this. I agree that you...
  10. X

CLD Molisk Mania

Hello folks, This is my first time participating in an event, was wondering where you might see the results and how long it usually takes for them to be released? Any help is much appreciated! Thank You! Xerra
  11. X

CLD Molisk Mania Unofficial Scoreboard

oh, nice! Thank you for doing this. I am kind of new so this my first contest. I was hoping one of those 3 would be myself ha ha, but it is still early! GL everyone! oh and grats for the HOFers, see you if you are around Fort Ithaca killing scouts...
  12. X

Question: Chaotic or Random ?

oh yeah, and Rick you're hilarious I love it =D :laugh:
  13. X

Question: Chaotic or Random ?

I don't know, I am a new player so I am still learning in this game, you probably continue to learn indefinitely. But, at any rate it seems to me that others have no affect on my loot what soever. I do not think there is an overall loot pool, I personally think it is to each individual. Since...
  14. X

what next

oh I have terrible luck on trox, hehe although i have not done them in a bit maybe worth a shot! same with aramax ill have to try them out again thank you!
  15. X

what next

Hello EU players, Was looking for some ideas on good hunting mobs, currently I spend the majority of my time hunting kerberos they are the best thing i personally have found that seem to keep my loses to gains consistent. Meaning i rarely lose huge but have a chance to profit i guess. I am...
  16. my pic

my pic

17. X

Thanks MindArk

I couldn't be more impressed with this game. I have played many games from all genres over the years, but I love my MMO's. This one has stood the test of time and that is something to be said, looking very much so forward to getting more into this one.
  18. X

test

Back