Search results

1. Merkles

Buying: Jaguar Helmet M UL

Hello :) I am looking to buy a Jaguar helmet (M) Unlimited. Please pm me on here, or message me in-game if you have one for sale. Thank you,
  2. Merkles

Looking for an Australian society

Hello there guys! I'm looking to join an Australian society, or a society in a similar timezone. Looking to get back into Entropia as I haven't played for around a year or so now, and it's much more enjoyable when you have a society. I'll have to calculate my skills as I'm not entirely sure...
  3. Merkles

Selling: Vigilante (M), 6a Plate set, Fire Forge ARR 8000

Hey Guys, Looking to sell a few things. I have for sale a Full Vigilante M all parts Tier 0.X +200 A set of Armor plating Mark 6as, +50 for the set. A Fire Forge ARR 8000 Tier 1.1 +400 Cheers!
  4. Merkles

Selling: Gremlin (M) w/Matching cognac coat & Vigi (M), 6a plates

Selling: Gremlin (M) armor set with matching cognac Coat TT+400 for both. TT of Gremlin = 484.2 PED (TT+ 240 to buy it seperately) - 4 Parts are tier 0.9 and the rest are in the 1.xs) TT of Coat = 203.16 PED Total combined cost = 1087.36 PED Also Selling a set of Vigilante armor (M) Full...
  5. Merkles

PC> Boar UNL (M)

Hey guys, just wondering what the current price for an unlimited set of male boar is? Cheers!
  6. Merkles

PC> Omegaton ASG-3 Warthog

Hey guys. Just wondering what the current price is for one of these? Thanks! :)
  7. Merkles

Selling: Urban Nomad Lime Coat (M)

Hey guys. Selling an Urban nomad lime coat for +160 PM Me if interested
  8. Merkles

Buying: Full Bear Armor (M)

No longer needed. Thank you.
  9. Merkles

Selling: Full Nemesis Male

Nemesis Sold.
  10. Merkles

Selling: Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem

Hey guys. Selling an Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem - First one in the game. Here is an image of the stats: Tier Rates: Tier 1 - 103 Tier 2 - 111 Tier 3 - 121 Tier 4 - 157 Tier 5 - 70 Tier 6 - 94 Tier 7 - 80 Tier 8 - 141 Tier 9 - 125 Tier 10 - 63 The FAP has been sold. Thank you!
  11. Merkles

Discovery: Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem

Hey guys. Doing a small society hunt in Mayhem Category 2 and looted this :). Sale thread- https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?236185-Adjusted-Hedoc-Mayhem
  12. Merkles

Selling: Nemesis Armor Set (M) Without Feet

Hey guys. Selling a nemesis armor set (M) without the feet. This includes Nemesis Harness - Tier 0.6 Nemesis Thighs - Tier 1.3 Nemesis Helmet - Tier 1.1 Nemesis Gloves - Tier 0.9 Nemesis Shins - Tier 1.1 Nemesis Arm Guards - Tier 0.6 I have calculated the mark up and I will sell it for TT...
  13. Merkles

Selling: Full Knight Armor Set (M)

Hey guys. Looking to sell my beloved Knight Armor set. 6 of the pieces are tier 1.0 + The TT on the set is 148.50 and I am asking + 60 so 208.50 PED total. Message me if you are interested. Thank you!
  14. Merkles

Selling: Knight Armor Set (M)

Hey guys. Looking to sell my Full set of Knight armor Stats are: Penetration: 6 Impact: 12 Burn: 6 Cut: 12 Stab: 12 6 of the pieces have been tiered up and are all around tier 1.0-1.2 I am looking for around tt +100. I am also looking to buy a Vigilante armor set M. If you are interested...
  15. Merkles

Selling: Knight Armor Set (M)

Hey guys. Looking to sell my Full set of Knight armor Stats are: Penetration: 6 Impact: 12 Burn: 6 Cut: 12 Stab: 12 6 of the pieces have been tiered up and are all around tier 1.0-1.2 I am looking for around tt +100. I am also looking to buy a Vigilante armor set M. If you are interested...
Back