Search results

1. S

Buying: GeoTrek AL17 Au, Jester D-6, or Herman LAW22 Artic

:yay::lolup::yay::lolup:
  2. S

Buying: GeoTrek AL17 Au, Jester D-6, or Herman LAW22 Artic

Title.:lolup: Herman LAW-27 instead now.
  3. S

Buying: Zone Pants, Shirt

bumpsies :yay:
  4. S

Server Downtime For Patch

+1 to that, sir
  5. S

Buying: Zone Pants, Shirt

Looking for the plain uncolored, untextured Zone pants and shirt. Let me know of your price. Thanks!
  6. S

Help: Webshop Paypal

Geez, they could be a little more specific than error (2)... I'll try my luck with support then, altough my last ticket is still yet to get an answer after 10 days. Thanks for the answer. :)
  7. S

Doesnt seem to work for me :c
  8. S

Error (2) for days now. Y U NO TAKE MY MONEY MA? Seriously though, is the paypal button broken for everyone?
  9. S

Selling: PILLZ HERE! (And pets)

:lolup: :yay: bumpz :yay: :lolup:
  10. S

Buying: Neurostim - A, Neurostim - B, Neurostim C

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?275514-PILLZ-HERE!-(And-pets)
  11. S

12. S

13. S

Atroax-Zone OLA39 Events Registration

register: Simon Boris Mester
  14. S

Discovery: Unique Iapetus Ring

Nice catch. Was hoping to find it before you. :) I wonder if they already put in the new unique ring in its place.
  15. S

Hello! Selling a good amount of useful pills and pets. Neurostim- A & B & C @ 300% ; 150% ; 200% MU PETS Commons : Kitty 2.5 PED , Rover 8 PED Uncommons: Mei Hua Quan - 12 PED Each Rare: Whiskers 150 PED, Lai Tung Pai - 120 PED Each
  16. S

Buying: WTB ESI and Melee damage assessment impants

Title. ESI's I'd need up to 160 ped tt value in any amount/combination. The melee impant anything up to 11 ped tt. Prices negotiable pls pm me.
  17. S

Buying: Ozpyn LR S1X3

bumpzies :)
  18. S

daily bump :)
  19. S

Buying Ozpyn LR S1X3. Please send me a message with your price.
  20. S

In need of skype guide

Hey! Anyone else who is good at crafting/manufacturing? Would love if someone could help me early on with advices and explanations. Ty!
  21. S

In need of skype guide

Hey guys! Im a newbie hunter (also interested in economy) and was wondering if anyone could help me out. I hate typing, thats why the idea of skype comes to mind. Could try the in game voice too. In game name: Simon Boris Mester Skype: maraudersk23
Back