Search results

1. Shee

Buying: Looking to Buy/Rent mining amp/exca/finder

Hey Div :) Simply pm me an offer...
  2. Shee

My real life ATH and revealing myself

Vielen Dank, aber du hast das falsch verstanden, die Wetti war Gast mit ihrem Holden. :) Translation: Thx a lot, but you got it wrong, Wetti was invited as a guest and has been there with her husband.
  3. Shee

My real life ATH and revealing myself

Hi fellow Entropians! Some of you might wonder where I´ve been the last months and some won`t even know me. Well, I was busy with real life organizing the thing that I never thought it would happen. To make a long story short: I had my personal ATH and got married on 17.3.2018!!! :yay: We had...
  4. Shee wedding eve weekend

Shee wedding eve weekend

Shee wedding eve weekend
  5. Shee

Everything fixed? No maintenance needed anymore?

All I wanted to express is that some of them seem to be on holiday, no matter if they have been working on things or fixing some stuff. :) I guess they are doing both things all the time, which is quite normal in the IT world I guess. :)
  6. Shee

Everything fixed? No maintenance needed anymore?

Some of MAs staff are on holiday atm afaik. So don`t worry, they`ll be back and fix things as soon as they are back. All the best and gl & hof big!
  7. Shee

New player reacts!! (must see)

HAHAHAHAHa THx for sharing! I was just getting grumpy with my ISP Support... But this made my day! And its still early :)
  8. Shee

Interesting - no comment on hunting ATH

Awesome! BIG GZ guys!!! :yay:
  9. Shee

Dedicated to a player who past away: DonDraco

I`m sorry for your loss and the loss of dracos family and his friends. This is a sad story on one hand, may draco rest in peace, and also a nice story, on the other hand. Very well done Chukano! These kind of things and the mostly nice community makes EU some very special place. Once again, RIP...
  10. Shee

Entropian of the year

Yeah, I had some really nice special moments but one was the best by far. A hundred times I met Eve Damsel Online during some mining, out in the feelds. We said hello and gl and all those things, and sometimes i got a nice "F*ck you" or "Hello yourself". It was his special kind of humor, he...
  11. Shee

Space - State of the Universe - an overview and outlook of past and future

Of course I´d love to see more and better balanced space content. Let the space opera begin! Add me to the list please Gl & hof big!
  12. Shee

Selling: around 30 CLDs

All sold. Close thread please.
  13. Shee

Selling: around 30 CLDs

As the title says I´m selling some of my CLDs a bit below market value. PM me your offers or add me in game. Gl & hof big! Shee
  14. Shee

Why are CLD's return so crappy the last few weeks?

Just my 2 pecs... Maybe someone did a major withdrawal? Not sure about that but wouldn`t that affect CLD payout?
  15. Shee

My first Tower 13k Melchi Water ;O

gz to your tower! :yay: good to see so many nice towers lately :)
  16. Shee

Uber: 24697 Ospra XXIII

big uber GZ!!! very nice tower! :yay:
  17. Shee

XXIII Quant

nice one. big gz strash!!! :yay:
  18. Shee

Luck variable when creating avatar?

<removed> I lost 35k to 40k in a month and then got 2 towers in a day. (still down tt and MU wise of course) So do I have an ava with a built in luck factor or did i simply play stupid? Well I knew that I played stupid but it was fun to do so. So what did you do to lose 20-25k in a year? Did you...
  19. Shee

Suggestion: Auction order = amount paid

Nice idea. Furthermore I´d like to see the order system working properly again which it is not since a year or so for sellers...
  20. Shee

Introducing the Entropia Universe Merchandise Store

Strange i got my order within some days...
  21. Shee

It is my Birthday :D

Happy Birthday!!! :yay: Cheers :beerchug:
  22. Shee

Discovery: Aeglic Ring Perfected

Saw it dropping :) Big GZ! :yay: Awesome ring!!!
  23. Shee

ATH: 108k ATH

Big GZ on the ATH!!! :yay:
  24. Shee

ATH: Virtual Tycoon ATH: Explosives 72,547

Big GZ :yay: Nice story!
  25. Shee

Uber: My first tower :D!! in HELL

Big GZ :yay:
Back