Search results

1. S

Nvidea SLI Configuration - Very Low FPS <20

Just wondering if any one else has noticed that if your running duel SLI graphics that the frame rate has halved or more than halved since the server reboots on tuesday ! - Admitidly I have been playing around with some settings but nothing appears to get the frame rate on Entropia Universe Back...
  2. S

Red Revealed Ned Kelly Returns Friday - Check Event List PVP TIME - ARKADIA

Ned Kelly has setup an event at the Arkadia Training Grounds - time to take him on ;P Check the event list on Arkadia <removed>. <removed image link>
  3. S

IS FOMA Up and Running correctly Yet ?

Is foma still a dead space resort ? are there now maturities of mobs in the domes and decent spawns ? when is foma going to be the place it was with full biodomes and hunters and miners ?
  4. S

Rocktropia - Internal Server Error

Looks Like I cant currently log on to my account. When trying to login on Rocktropia getting internal server error. Any one else getting this issue ?
  5. S

MPOGD - Entropia Universe - Lets Vote Game Of The Month

Planet Arkadia Topped last months poll Time For Entropia Universe to gain Number 1 position. Direct vote ;) http://www.mpogd.com/gotm/vote.asp?id=5710
  6. S

Paynova - Ukash & Pay By Cash

Hi there, Unable to deposit with UKash got voucher number but disabled as an option on the client and so go on to the entropia universe website to try and deposi there and guess what Currently disabled I have raised a support ticket but them giving us some notice would have been kinda nice...
  7. S

Selling Over 40k Worth Of Skills

I am Selling the following Skills - Please note these skills are as on my avatar at present and so you will nead to work out how much will be lost when chipped out. Buyer To Provide ESI & Extraction Tool and so please bear this in mind when placing your bids. Please Bid on Forum or PM. Bidding...
  8. S

Entropia Universe & Vista Please Help

Right I know this is probably going to get shot down in flames but I have bought Windows vista home premium and installed it ( I previosly had vista business from work ) when checking EU with the business pre final vista release all was well. NOW in the final home premium bugs with EU have...
  9. S

Saturday 21-00 MA Time WIN APPARTMENT

Havent seen anything yet & so advanced warning Saturday Night Event @ CND Domes 1- 5 21-00 ma Time till 22-30 WIN A B SIZE APPRTMENT - RETAIL VALUE OVER 900 PED Entry 10 ped ;P ND is running the event ;P
  10. S

Neverdie Ringtone Available Now

Good News, There is now available for download the Neverdie Ringtone in the following formats MMF / MP3 / AAC / QCP / AWB / AMR / WAV ----------------------------------------------------- http://mxr.cc/tag/33241 Shopping Mall Entry Tone...
  11. S

spacecraft landing pads

Just re-read the new vu 8.8 previow and noticed the following two spacecraft landing pads for future use. I notice that theys are spread around the universe with several pads at key cities - Are these possibly the new vehicles that are comming ;P
  12. S

9th December 350 Ped loot to be won Domes 11-15 21-00 MA START

Domes 11-15 9 december 21-22:30 MA Time Highest Single LOOT EVENT Tickets are 25 ped from the Fertilizer Room That is going in to an event loot pool For those that love PVP ITS ON ----------------------------------------------------------------- Additional Rulez...
  13. S

N.B.K Hit CND - Join Them For A Christmas Party

Well Its december the 1st - I know there are people that are on this forum who spend a lot of time up at cnd. Please feal free to join the N.B.K Socs in a little Christmas Party. There are 25 tickets available for non N.B.K Members. & 25 for N.B.K Socs Domes 11-15 9 december 21-22:30 MA Time...
  14. S

Sorry Finger Slipped is bad for you

ok images are on ND's forum but I think this is a worthy achivment Globals R Us vists Sal :dunce: http://www.realityport.com/forum/galleries/showfull.php?photo=754 http://www.realityport.com/forum/galleries/showfull.php?photo=755...
  15. S

Freekday Friday & Saturday Night Fever & FREYERS DOO

Sorry for the late post but only spoted fridays event tonight and registered and did not see any posts ;( BAD ND FREEKY FRIDAY - Domes 1 - 5 21-00 MA till 22-30 MA Entry 10 Ped - Prize 2 x 103 Mining Amps with a value of 300+ PED Thinks this is highest single loot rule bot not 100% sure...
  16. S

Finger Slipped

Oh Dear My finger must have slipped
  17. S

What sort of resident of Entropia are you.

Just trying to get some sort of picture of what styles of play people take in the EU- It seams there are so many discussions that end negitivly but then there is no way of finding out if these players are playing a certain way. This has made me a bit curiose to see how / what / why / when people...
  18. S

96 Ped Exo Stalker

I love this new VU - Just thought I will try minign a new area and this little chap got in the way ;P Very glad he did Click to enlarge
  19. S

Cnd Rocks - Is This An Ath

I am a little unsure where to post this but globals / hofs is about right although technically it could be a silent ATH ( silent but just the value ) I won Saturday night fever up at CND this was for a medium appartment on the space resort ( hence the ATH due to the value of buying a med...
  20. S

Sally's Home Beta East 5 C CND

Well I finally got round to tidying up my appartmen in RL and so thought I may as well do the same for my home at CND. I thought I would share it all with you ;) A Nice area to go to sleap after all the wild party's and events up at CND A Chill out area for friends to visit A...
  21. S

Screenies & Videos In PE

Right since pe-ass got *~&#% over I am searching for some new software I have seen fraps but it look slike to fully utilise this you need a license for making videos. Just found the following that can do the same for free and though I owuld share http://www.menasoft.com/blog/?p=30...
  22. S

New Hud Screenies Please

Can any one out there help me - I am stuck at work AGAIN in RL when the VU's is comming out I have read the content listing and thinking Wooooo ;P If any one has some time could you post some nice screenies of the new VU please - preview isnt quite the same as another avatars ;-) then I can...
  23. S

Saturday Up At Club Neverdie

Well we are GONNA ROCK THE ASTORIOD TO PIECES THIS WEAKEND Mike Frayer Perry - Expansion party in the shopping mal Neverdie - domes 11-15 22-00 MA time highest single loot wins AN APPARTMENT AND EVERYONE ELSES LOOT ;p Good Luck ALL and see you there ;P entry only 20 ped ;P come and...
  24. S

Living In space CND or CP

I was just having a thought HOW many people actually have there avatar based in space - either up at CND or CP . yes i know there are no appartments @ CP but some people may leave there avatar there a long time ;) I am guessing most people are on the planets but just a little curiose to how...
  25. S

Forum Setup

Can all posts that are older than 2 weaks from the start post be set to autolock - then only new topics could be discussed- just an idea
Back