Search results

1. Rocket192

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

I hate that i cannot bind up/down in my vehicles to ctrl or shift by itself.
  2. Rocket192

News: VU Postponement Notice

w why? you and everyone else plays with object quality on "Low"
  3. Rocket192

Loot 2.0 killed the game

you'd be swimming in ped if it were 2012-14.
  4. Rocket192

Loot 2.0 killed the game

no. ep4 crafting killed the game. margins for profitable players have been shrinking closer to net-zero ever since. there is no more carrot at the end of the stick because MA broke the reliance-based economy.
  5. Rocket192

Project LP-120: A Low Efficiency Hunting Log

inb4 97.2%
  6. Rocket192

Buying: Mod Exc

Willing to pay in the TT+5k region.
  7. Rocket192

Selling: Vengeance T5

bump.
  8. Rocket192

We really need cost to tier fixed

agreed i think it should be 2-3x the current costs to tier up a weapon. These are the only real competitive aspects left in game. otherwise everyone and their mother just grabs 300k dps and goes off to the races. MA has done a poor job of keeping the sense of progression with a carrot at the...
  9. Rocket192

Question: is boting good ?

for Mindark yes - more revenue via turnover. for players? no - hard work and resiliency is replaced by a macro.
  10. Rocket192

Selling: Vengeance T5

BO = 25k No trades.
  11. Rocket192

Selling: MAYHEM VENDOR PULL: Mayhem Nano-Blade

this is what MA wants though. more big weapons in more hands = more turnover and more house rakes. enhancers in the TT is next.
  12. Rocket192

Selling: MAYHEM VENDOR PULL: Mayhem Nano-Blade

prices need to drop another 30-50%... boxes need to become worthless.
  13. Rocket192

Where does 50% Loot goes?

english, grammar, and reading comprehension lessons for players.
  14. Rocket192

News: Disturbance notice regarding VU 17.22.3

this is the only acceptable recourse.
  15. Rocket192

Buying: Phantom (M) Set

Preferably T2+
  16. Rocket192

Price Check Halloween 23

List it on auction w/ no BO and a SB of tt+1 that's what i did when i looted the first hw21 ring. That trash was worth maybe 3-4k and someone actually bid it up through 10k for some reason. if you are that confident you will simply list it and let the market decide. all of these bullshit...
  17. Rocket192

Price Check Halloween 23

skillgain bonuses and defensive stats are basically memes. maybe you tack on 500 ped, but it's still worse than easter23 in every way because no faster reload buff.
  18. Rocket192

Price Check Halloween 23

lack of reload and crit chance means you're looking below easter23 which offers 11% reload and 4% LS. probably 4.5-5.5k
  19. Rocket192

Why are weapons "STILL" that expensive?

uber alts using macros on a VPS or other physical systems in events and solo instances.
  20. Rocket192

Buying: imk2/MM/lmp strikehammer/etc...

Pure peds... looking to pay 50-65k DM me if you have something like the above for sale and want peds for it.
  21. Rocket192

m83 vs bgh marber

m83 has terrible shrap conversion and eff
  22. Rocket192

Price Check marber BGH t0

i'm not?
  23. Rocket192

You also have to pay 25k for a hc204 if you can find one. you will spend less in markup on mayhem amps over a 3 year period lmfao. after you amp the imk2 the efficiency difference is only 6.9% for camo and 5.9% for marber. if you mayhem amp the imk2 not only are you paying more markup, but the...
  24. Rocket192

Both camo and marber BGH will last an entire mayhem instance before breaking and have identical decay rates to IMK2 making them one of the best shrap cyclers in the game. further the dps/dpp of these weapons with mayhem amps is nearly identical to imk2 as well, albeit with a worse enhancer...
  25. 12345.jpg

12345.jpg

Back