Search results

1. shaun117

Selling: Vigilante SGA t2 male set

Selling full t2 set of vigilante sga male. Comes full tt good set for basic/moderate bots, i prefer it over Adj set. +2.5k B/O
  2. shaun117

Buying: Salamander M set

Looking for full set salamander M. Idealy high tier but wil settle for low tier also. Have peds ready if price is attractive. Pm me
  3. shaun117

Buying: Camo arms BGH

Having a change of heart with this weapon. So im in the market for one low tier. Will be basing its price around the current price of same tier marber bgh for reference. Have ped waiting. Pm what you have.
  4. shaun117

Selling: Vain F gloves t1

Selling Vain F gloves. T1 Very good protection Sb offer Bo +5.5k ped
  5. shaun117

Buying: DOA Foeripper

Potentialy looking for one of these if i cant locate a slugstorm, pm what you have any tier and we will go from there. Have peds waiting.
  6. shaun117

Buying: DOA Slugstorm

Looking for this 1.0 cannon pm me what you have i have pure ped waiting.
  7. shaun117

Selling: Master Guards Spiked Club t9.46 + Mayhem Trauma 4 amp

looking to potentialy sell my club and amp perfect for smacking people in pvp for huge numbers and for skilling upto keyworks unity with decent eff for 1.0 weapon. With perf ares + candy cane you hit 150 dps, 3.2 dpp @60 eff With no enhancers your sitting at 63.1 eff i believe this is the...
  8. shaun117

FFA stars box

Mindark can you add in for future FFA events a box of sorts you can purchase from the TT for 1ped value at xmas times. Call it Box of Stars for all i care. The purpose would be you can add/withdraw any stars you buy/collect over the event and it auto tallys them up for you so you can Trade the...
  9. shaun117

Buying: Tezla pet lv 1

Buyin fresh hatched 2.5k ped pm me.
  10. shaun117

Selling: Improved Evil amp (sold)

Selling my improved Evil amp +2700. Comes full tt. Possibly interested in a trauma 6 melee amp in trade with peds added. Or interested in tezla pet freshly hatched.
  11. shaun117

Selling: Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful t5.99 + Imp Evil amp combo

Upgrading to a bigger gun so putting feelers out for my combo. t5.99 ASG-12 Bucketful + Imp Evil amp Idealy id like to sell as a combo as the amp is the perfect fit for the gun with 41 dmg. gun lasts a very long time good for long grinding sessions in mayhems ect. Open to splitting them if...
  12. shaun117

Selling: T4 improved imperium M set *SOLD*

Selling t4 M set imp imperium. Fantastic set and with droplets event on cyrene becoming regular the time to upgrade to mod and further has never been more accessable. Due to recent sales of imperium sets and the events asking for +20k buyout...
  13. shaun117

Buying: DOA Strikehammer

Buyin reg oldschool battleaxe the strikehammer pm me
  14. shaun117

Buying: Tezlapet

Lookin to buy freshly hatched 1500p pm me
  15. shaun117

Buying: Tezlapod pet level 1

Looking to buy just hatched. Pm me
  16. shaun117

Buying: EST male set ( lower tt )

Looking to buy a lower tt set of est male pm me what you have
  17. shaun117

Buying: Arkadian golden key

Buying possibly 1-3 depending price. Pm me
  18. shaun117

Buying: DoA Strikehammer t8+

Buying strikehammer t8+ only +7k
  19. shaun117

Buying: Arcspark

Buying arcspark Low or high tier pm me.
  20. shaun117

Price Check A&P Series Mayhem SB-90, Adjusted

Any price predictions for one of these? A&P Series Mayhem SB-90, Adjusted
  21. shaun117

Buying: Emik X5 t10

Looking to buy a t10 x5 Pm me
  22. shaun117

Buying: Enigma L4

Looking to buy a high tier enigma l4 T8+ idealy. Have pure peds waiting for the right gun
  23. shaun117

Buying: Doa Strikehammer T7 or highee

Looking to buy a regular Doa strikehammer tier 7+. Pm me
  24. shaun117

Buying: Genesis Arcspark t8-10

Looking to pickup a high tier arcspark After a tier 8 or higher. Pm me thanks.
  25. shaun117

Buying: Enigma L4 Tier 9-10 + adj evil amp

Looking to buy enigma l4 t9 to t10 + adj evil amp Pm me.
Back