Search results

1. M

Why even play?

* *popcorn* *
  2. M

more transparency and addressing other critical issues

It just costs the players/the communitys money to figure out how stuff is meant to function or work. This is the plan and the tactic of MA, to let u stand in the dark and have 100 people figure shit out while paying money doing so. And regarding the vendetta....no reason given, no vendetta...
  3. M

more transparency and addressing other critical issues

It's dynamic. Expect this as an answer that fits almost everything.
  4. M

Thank You!!! MindArk!

It also takes up to 3 months if you never depo'd with a cc and only used i.E. wire-transfer or paysafecards.
  5. M

Any chance for a noob in easter mayhem ?

maiden, no matter what people tell you and how they try to convince you that you have the same chances like everyone else. On your level you have zero chances to win and from my expirience in playing these events it's always the same bunch of people that hit the jackpots besides one or two...
  6. M

Account Locked - Never do something wrong

The funny thing is, there are plenty of people with multi-accounts and it technically it is easy to find them. But these guys probably deposit a shitload of money so MA closes their eyes on them. MM
  7. M

Vodkas Goal : Make 5000 ped on WSS lands!

Maybe think of the costs and risks for dumping radioactive waste before making such a smart statement. :wise: Thanks MM
  8. M

Vodkas Goal : Make 5000 ped on WSS lands!

Maybe you should consider using the power instead of selling it for 12cent per kW? I have several photovoltaic panels in use at home and I'm producing over 7.62 kWh, use two batteries with a capacity of 3,6 kWh per cell for night times or during winter. Included to this setup is water-heating...
  9. M

Selling: Selling Improved Hedoc MAyhem Tier 1.9

@Mods: Can be closed. Sold.
  10. M

Selling: Selling Shadow/Angel/MM/SandStormer Hunting-Armor Mix (M)

Selling this nice mixed-set of hunting-armor. Armor goes only as full set! Screenshot shows armor with 6x regular 5B plates. Merry-Mayhem Thighs shows stats with 1x Adjusted 5B plate! Stats show protection with defense enhancers added in all available slots. NOT interested in Items. NOT...
  11. Mixed-Armor Set

Mixed-Armor Set

Mixed-Armor Set
  12. M

B.u.m.p :) :) :) :)
  13. M

Info: Land grab 2016-07-16

That I call dedication ^^
  14. M

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE. Please close.
  15. M

Selling: Modified Tegretov TR6 (Tier 3.9)

Yes, unfortunately off the table, good luck selling.
  16. M

Selling: Modified Tegretov TR6 (Tier 3.9)

Well, let me hit the BO then. Meet you in game on thursday....?! :) Regards Mike
  17. M

Support times?!?!

Ask for increasing your deposit limit. It will be answered immediately.
  18. M

Server Downtime for Patch

Since you guys used select target a lot in pvp4, how come you are so happy that it got removed? Worked so hard on new hax and macros? :laugh:
  19. M

Info: Dark Knights & Dark Knight Squires

Thanks for the spontaneous Mix Team against Mulm Vigg the other day by DK, CRT and Entropy :) Consider this a free bumper for a nice Soc ^^
  20. M

Selling: Divne intervention chip i

I hit 2k BO - please message me when you can be ingame. Preferred time 2PM MA time (if u can arrange it) or later than that. Thx Mike
  21. M

Selling: Neurostim A Pills - 395%

I take them at the mentioned price.
  22. M

Selling: Neurostim A Pills

I offer 400% for 100 A's. PM me here on ingame.
Back