Search results

1. M

Selling: Selling Shadow/Angel/MM/SandStormer Hunting-Armor Mix (M)

Selling this nice mixed-set of hunting-armor. Armor goes only as full set! Screenshot shows armor with 6x regular 5B plates. Merry-Mayhem Thighs shows stats with 1x Adjusted 5B plate! Stats show protection with defense enhancers added in all available slots. NOT interested in Items. NOT...
  2. M

Selling: Selling Improved Hedoc MAyhem Tier 1.9

NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE. Please close.
  3. M

Buying: WTB: Shadow Foot Guards (M) OR Supremacy Foot Guards (M)

Hi, as subject says, I'm looking for Shadow Foot Guards (M) or Supremacy Foot Guards (M). Please make your offers via PM. Thanks MM
  4. M

Question: Mulmun Ascendend (?)

Hi, I've seen a few folks kill some new Mulmon type this morning. Anyone know where it is located? Thanks in advance Mike
  5. M

Switzerland referendum / Vote for basic income

This might give EU an additional financial push from the swiss players I guess :laugh: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_referendums,_2016#Basic_income_referendum https://www.grundeinkommen.de/services/english-page Maybe Mr. President of VR talk to MA about such an idea and we all get such...
  6. M

Are we the turtle and MA is the scorpion?

After reading the latest complains and whines, this little story came up to my mind... A turtle was happily swimming along a river when a scorpion hailed it from the shore. "Dear friend turtle!" called the scorpion. "Please let me climb upon your back and swim me to the other side of the...
  7. M

FYI: Welcome to Chomper's Hideout

LA 47 once again has the spawn of Chompers set to maximum density with minimum maturity. Events are in schedule, so stay tuned for more to come! Location: Amethera 21'600/62'300, LA 47, north of Oshiri Hearts Tax: 3.95% hunting, 3.95% mining DNA: Chomper (unique) Maturity: Young/Mature Density...
  8. M

Black Screenshots only

Hi, EL makes screenshots, but black ones only. The file name is correct as in i.E. 2016-04-17 -- Leviathan Old 109 PED.jpg Any setting I have to adjust? Does anyone know? Thx Mike
  9. M

Buying: WTB One or two Improved A105

As Topic says, I'm looking for one or two Improved A105 (better two). Please send me your offers via PM or add me ingame: Mike Mad Mike Hoare Ty Mike
  10. M

Selling: Regeneration Chip X (UL)

Selling the wonderful Regeneration Chip X Unlimited Details: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=Regeneration_Chip_X SB: +2000 PED BO: +2400 PED I give it 24 hours once SB button was used. Enjoy Mike
  11. M

Selling: Emik T10 Tier 8.0 & Beast Amp

Selling this Tier8.0 Emik T10 with a Beast Amp. Remaining Tiers 77, 106 SB is +3100 PED (including Beast) BO set to +3300 PED (including Beast) TT of gun: 398 PED Selling ends 3 days after SB or someone hit the BO button. Catch me ingame "Mike Mad Mike Hoare" or PM me here (I check PCF...
  12. M

Implementation of tiers on MF Heal Chips?

Is the implementation of tiers on MF Heal Chips actually off the table or still scheduled? Short info by some MA dev would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Mike
  13. M

Uber: 10760 PED L75 Vanguard

Let the picture speak for itself :) Looted five (L) guns, BLP ammo & shrapnels.
  14. M

Buying: Full Male Angel (UL) / Male Angel SGA (UL)

As title says, I want to buy full set of male Angel (UL). Also SGA if someone want to sell. Please only contact via PM and make me your offers. Thx MM
  15. M

PC: Full Male Shadow (UL)

Price check on a full male set of Shadow (UL) please. All parts tier 1.x Remaining tiers all between 90 and 130. Thank you & regards Mike
  16. M

Extend search options in auction

I would like to have an extension in the auction GUI. It would be a great benefit for a faster search related to my personal standing as in profession to have the opportunity to search by recommended level. This way I do not have to search all guns all the time and can find exactly those...
  17. M

Info: Looking for one or two new disciples.

Hi, I decided to add one or two more disciples. Playing since 2008, expirienced knowledge in hunting, mining, crafting and expirienced basics of the game. You are: - willed to learn and fullfill missions I give you. - able to deposit smaller amounts of PED as this is almost mandatory if you...
  18. M

Offering Mentorship to interested/active disciple

As topic says, I'm offering to be your mentor. Search for me ingame in mentor section to see mentor reputation. I'm providing starter gear as in weapons, heal equipment, mindforce chips, mining stuff and vehicle if you play 10-20 hours a week at minimum and plan to finish your disciple time...
  19. M

Selling: Selling Camo Arms Urban Stalker t6.2

As topic says I'm selling this hunting/pvp rifle with t6.2 and good remaining tier rates Please make your bids. A Cause amp will come as bonus if you hit the BO button with +11k If you feel +11k is too high, please make a starting bid. Making a start bid doesn't mean I am willed to sell at it...
  20. M

Selling: Camo Arms Urban Stalker t6.2

As topic says, this nice hunting rifle is in auction +12k PED If PCF user decides to buy, I will take it off and give a 200PED discount IF the Rifle is not yet sold via auction! Check auction für stats with dmg enhancers. cheers Mike
  21. M

"Borrowed" Checkbox in Trade-Window

Hi, probably not the first time this comes up as a wish. Sometimes people ask other people they know if they can borrow their items. Right now there are two ways to borrow stuff: 1. Trust the guy that you get your weapon back 2. The guy that asks for an item, gives big security (becomes...
  22. M

Buying: Buying full set of Pulsar Armor Plates 5 (L)

As the topic says, I'm looking for a full set of these wonderful plates. Got a set very long time ago and since then never seen them again. If you have the BP or know a crafter (seems to be a Arkadian item), let me know please. Cheers Mike
  23. M

Connection lost after latest updates

I got 2 connection lost within 2 minutes now and hear from other the same. Maybe MA look into this? After relogging, Server not available, connect to another Server? Yes/No.
  24. M

Discovery: Reward for Missing Miner Log of McGrangus = 499ped Pyrite :-)

Hi *, while hunting Proteron today I looted a Miners Log (see Screens). The reward for this log was 499ped Pyrite which was in my inventory when I just logged on ^^ So I guess this goes in this category ;) :yay: If anyone want to buy for a special rate, contact any BA HQ you know to get in...
Back