Search results

1. T

Selling: Pulsar Armour Plate 3 (L) sets

This plate features decent cold protection against Merry Mayhem FFA mobs. 26 Cold 5 Cut Full Set 7 pieces TT Value = 140 PED Selling for 140% = 196 PED per set PM In-Game: Ivan Top Holmes
  2. T

Selling: Arkadian Golden Key crafting package

Package sold. Limited blueprint (EntropiaWiki link here) with 39 clicks left. Please send your pure PED offer below or in PM. The package: Item Name Item Count TT value (PED) Arkadian Golden Key Bearings 100 200 Arkadian Golden Key Blueprint (L) 1 0.39 Arkadian Golden Key...
  3. T

Selling: ArMatrix LR-40, FEN Edition Tier 1.9

One of the highest eco weapon for a mid-level hunter, with decent range to lower defense cost. Reference to EntropiaWiki: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2912 Package with "Omegaton A105 Improved" weapon amplifier available. Taking offers. Only accepting pure PEDs.
  4. T

Selling: Full set of UL Jarhead (F)

Hi, Cleaning my storage and found a full set of Jarhead (F). No colors or textures applied. Current Tier and remaining tier rates: Mask: 0.3; 101, 158, 114, 131, 155, 61, 115, 144, 72, 108 Arm: 0.3; 67, 78, 157, 146, 59, 117, 137, 101, 161, 78 Gloves: 0.3; 149, 134, 71, 72, 92, 138, 61, 103...
  5. T

Selling: Gremlin M Full Set

Don't need it; don't use it; don't want it anymore. Thus selling it. Current tiers: Harness: 3.2 Face: 1.8 Gloves: 2.1 Arms: 2.1 Shin: 2.1 Foots: 1.4 Thigh: 2.2 Full TT is 484.2 PED SB: TT+100 BO: TT+230 BO reached; SOLD to Mac Farmer Only accepting PED. Prices already cheap and fair so...
  6. T

Selling: Arkadian Golden Key Blueprint

Item sold. Up for grabs if any sane person wants this shit. Let me know your valuation here or in-game. QR at 1.6 by the way, not that it matters much. Here is the wiki link for those of you that might need it. Thanks, Ivan
  7. T

Selling: S.i. H.e.a.r.t.

Found this is my storage. I want it gone. TT currently full condition sitting at 9 PED. Here is the wiki page in case you need it. PM here or in-game, with a price you are willing to trade with, if interested. Otherwise, the TT machine gets it. Happy New Year!
  8. T

Selling: Ares Ring Perfected

Hello, I am delegating for a friend to sell Ares Ring Perfected. Item sold. Accepting: Christmas Ring 2016 and PED. Leave your offers below or PM (PCF/In-game). Thank you for reading, Ivan
  9. T

Selling: Improved Embra Laser Sword C and Melee Trauma Amplifier VI

The Improved Embra Laser Sword C1 and Melee Trauma Amplifier VI bundle SOLD. When maxed: 2.971 DPP Current TT: 98.85 on the sword, 252 on the amp, 350.85 total TT. No BO set, accepting pure PED offers. Offers under MU (TT + 1250) will be ignored. Thank you for reading, Ivan
  10. T

Selling: 46.5 QR Explosive Projectiles Blueprint IV

Hi all, A 46.5 QR Explosive Projectiles Blueprint IV is up for sale. SOLD Time for you to buy on that "Loot 2.0" rumor! Thanks, Ivan
  11. T

Selling: Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military Tier 2.9

Hey everyone :) > Edit: Item sold Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military ([link] to Entropedia profile) Current tier: 2.9 Current TT value: 90 Remaining tiers: 130, 114, 158, 104, 89, 154, 147 Best bang for the buck at mid level hunting currently. Item has been collecting dust, so I am considering to...
  12. T

Selling: Very cheap set of Earth Shock Trooper Armor (M,L)

Hi, let's keep this simple. I have a low TT set. Around 60 PED TT value. I'm selling the entire set SOLD that will give you 60% increased critical damage like any other EST sets do. Negotiations/Bargains/Offers/Donations/Tips are welcome. :) Ivan Top Holmes
  13. T

Selling: Improved Genesis Star Excavator

The most economic excavator for mining there is in the universe! Gaius Julia Caesar and I decided to sell our jointly-owned Improved Genesis Star Excavator. ITEM SOLD :) Ivan
  14. T

Two Proterons' ATH after each other

https://www.twitch.tv/top07/v/97715353 (edit: for many of you that were confused for some unknown reason, you can see the ATH in this highlight) This (edit: as in "The highlight") was from the Oct 27, 2016, stream: "EU: Shower in glitters". Originally I wanted to post this under the "ATH"...
  15. T

Selling: Auctioning full male set of Earth Shock Trooper Armor (L)

TT: 298.02 PED SB: 2000% (5960 PED) BO: 2500% (7450 PED) Auction ends: (approximately one week after original post) Oct 3, 5 AM MA time Leave your bid below or PM me in-game @ Ivan Top Holmes :)
  16. T

Selling: Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition

Edit: Item sold. Tier 2.9 2.974 Damage Per PEC BO: 1500 PED Reply below or PM me.
  17. T

Selling: Tier 8 Ranked HK1750

Edit: Gun sold. (Damage enhancers and A103 amp are not included in sale) Remaining tier rates: 65-117 Approximately 80 to 85 DPS once fully enhanced and amped. SB: TT+9K BO: TT+11K Leave your bid below or PM me somehow. Thanks, Ivan
  18. T

Selling: Fi/Ra/Co Dante

Edit: Item sold. SB: TT+1400 PED BO: TT+1700 PED Leave your bid below or PM me somehow. Note: For the individuals that PM me before regarding the amp, due to this thread, please contact me again. I apologize for the trouble. The gun had to be sold prior to this amp. Regards, Ivan
  19. T

Selling: (Unique) Herman ARK-30 Smuggler T7.7

Edit: SOLD. This one of a kind beast is up for sale! Only one ARK-30 exists! (Damage enhancers not included in sale.) Level 33 required to max this gun. Once fully damage enhanced along with a dante amp, it can deliver 90 dps (prior to buffs). TT value will be around minimum TT value of...
  20. T

Selling: Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition Tier 6

Update: Item Sold! Hey all, I got a tier 6 UL Arso chip up for sale. I tiered it up from tier 5 and have been using it for almost a year now. It was tons of fun using it, especially with Ares ring and full Earth Shock Trooper equipped. (easily crits over 1.2k total damage) I am tweaking my play...
  21. T

Flashing lights and music turn rats into problem gamblers

Original article. I can totally relate to this on a personal level. Very smart of MA to implement flashing light and the trumpet sound of globals. When it comes to HOFs, well it's just an even better version. :) The screen also flashes when you die giving an irritating feeling to the eyes...
  22. T

Selling: Hermetic Ring Modified

Hi, selling a Hermetic Ring Modified for TT+700. When equipped, this ring gives the user 15% running acceleration buff. PM me here or in-game @ Ivan Top Holmes.
  23. T

Selling: Protection Against MM Mobs - Pulsar Armour Plate 3 (L)

I craft and sell this plate featuring decent cold protection against Merry Mayhem FFA mobs, in category 3 and above, if your armor does not protect you against it already. Each set lasts for several hours of hunting. I sell them at 5% to 30% below MU (conditions apply). Message me in-game for...
  24. T

Selling: Pyrokinesis Skill Implant (L)

Selling 146.87 PED TT of Pyrokinesis Skill Implant (L) for 1550% (2276.48 PED). Message me in-game @ Ivan Top Holmes. :)
Back