Search results

1. T

Entropia Universe 17.2.2a Release Notes

you're gauge of what consists of a complete run is not correct. level 1 run = x number of ped level 2 it doubles level 3 it doubles etc. thats why people tell you 90% over time. the universe is dynamic this is also why some people have positive tt because some people's wave hits higher before...
  2. T

Loot Algorithm ACTUALLY solved (RIP)

Now if only we knew which song they used. The Universe is harmonic. News in 2020. :cool:
  3. T

FYI: How To Loot Rings - Code Has Been CRACKED!

Captain Jack leaving stuff out as usual. Do not forget to write your calculations on an ancient Mesopotamian scroll, divide final multiplier by zero and sacrifice the goat to the sun gods before clicking your boxes open.
  4. T

Under 75% TT return - The Broken Window

You're receiving 95% - oil picks x10 years. working as intended.
  5. T

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Withdrawal committed today ,id verified yesterday. Requested:April 15th 2020 Committed: July 1st 2020 just over 90k peds on this withdraw will update when it hits the bank account. edit: funds have arrived. ty MA.
  6. T

Initiated April 15th still pending. 50 business days was last Thursday. Will check status after maintenance ends.
  7. T

Requested 04.15.20 2:00am CST. (50 business days from today in Sweden is 75 calendar days from today, estimated date of receipt June 29th 2020)
  8. T

Selling: MAssive AMount of blueprints for SalEE

ArMatrix BC-40 (L) Blueprint (L) 35 0.35 CARRIED ArMatrix BP-20 (L) Blueprint (L) 92 0.92 CARRIED ArMatrix BP-20 (L) Blueprint (L) 79 0.79 STORAGE (Calypso) ArMatrix LB-20 (L) Blueprint (L) 69 0.69 CARRIED ArMatrix LB-30 (L) Blueprint (L) 197 1.97 CARRIED ArMatrix LB-35 (L) Blueprint (L) 423...
  9. T

Selling: MAssive AMount of blueprints for SalEE

Hello, I have done a bit of crafting over the years. below is a list of blueprints this activity has generated. These blueprints are for sale. feel free to pm me an offer for all of them or specific ones you are interested in. Just let me know by inventory item number included below. 13...
  10. T

AMA and roadmap 2019

I made a unofficial official thread for people to post questions they might have for MA in, they deleted it from this forum. So that answers this question.
  11. T

Support isn't giving me items I lent to now inactive players

at the end of the day all trades are final..... this is why people use collatteral. You won't get your items back. You could try to go file a police report that the game developer is stealing your items I suppose and are conducting internet fraud/theft. Don't forget to make a video of you...
  12. T

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

He said it is his only significant hobby.
  13. T

Suggestion: tier system re-balancing for costs, ingredient availability, extreme slowness in some categories

The answer is in the instructions..... contact support = MA spending wages.
  14. T

Price Check : Great Argonaut Claw FEN Edition

Very nice item, no doubt it is worth less than it should be due to demand. How many level 85 brawlers are there? One thing MA said which after viewing stats I agree they delivered on is that they said the items released in this event will only gain in impact in the future. Or something like...
  15. T

Fen edition jackets give boost to loot?!?!??!?

edited first post to include t shirt in study, you may start reporting your logs here! :wise:
  16. T

That part of the post was part of the humor, thought obvious by the 14k fee for pixie line below xD
  17. T

would be a great new use for BIO identification.... craft some unremovable L rental timer attachments High end gear would actually become more valuable if it could be rented through a contract system because it could be borrowed and paid for at the time of borrowing if they were smart enough to...
  18. T

Honestly MA should provide that service if there is video evidence of the trades. I think 2000 ped per item would be a nice fee.so that's like what.... 14k ped just for the pixie set :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: not to laugh at your misfortune but, NEVER BORROW WITHOUT...
  19. T

Fen edition jackets give boost to loot?!?!??!?

Some discussion has occurred amongst a few of us after the release of these new jackets for FEN edition and some seem to think that the jackets both platinum and gold have had varying effect on loot composition as far as markup stuff vs. shrapnel as well as token drop rate. Community we need...
  20. T

How hard it would be to simply make a plaque that can be clicked on for the text and then just delete the statue, apply same parameters of avatar creation to existing avatar and then make a new avatar called Statue of <Name> and then just have support guy log in the 2 or 3 statues that were...
  21. T

Is this game only for millionaires now ?

shrapnel is too great a % of the loot but in this stage of the pull tabs in amount pulled and amount still being pulled it is as it must be.
  22. T

Selling: Calytrek CR Spirit MK.I

That include the tt in nova fragments based on value at 5p per k in 7 to 10 years.
  23. T

Selling: Calytrek CR Spirit MK.I

I do have medium health and offer 1 additional caldorite ingot and 1k sweat. Edit: added 1k sweat to offer.
Back