Search results

1. G

Selling: EWE LC-625 Gleamer (Tier 0.0)

Want to sell EWE LC-625 Gleamer, but I am not sure how to price it, so come with your bids. I'll be afk until 22.april, so don't expect any replys. Bids in the thread or on pm. I hope to sell it by the end of this month. SB: 20k PED BO: 55k PED Tiers: 107,132,67,76,59,45,56,74,105,89
  2. G

Selling: Modified EMT kit Ek-2350

Tier 1.9 TT + 5000 PED
  3. G

Buying: ArcSpark

Can pay +2.5k for tier 0, but would be more interested in a higher tier. Other blades (both knives and swords) may be of interest too, if they are maxed at 75 or below. Min dps with no amp, around 60. (I use Songkra and Trauma VI now)
  4. G

Selling: Selling full set Jaguar (M) tier 1.9

Selling full set Jaguar (M) tier 1.9 (now auction) Starting bid +5000 PED Buyout +6000 PED Ends wednesday june 7, 0600 MA time. Will sell to highest bidder in a week (bid to pm here in forums, or on reply to post). I have 2 take it or leave it offers on 5k. If none of the original offers...
  5. G

Selling: ESI - Empty Skill Implant, SB 10000 PED, BO 12500 PED (Full TT, 1250 PED)

Lesson learnt... sold 11250 PED, 900%. It isn't math class i should attend... If it was deliberate confusion idk. Sale pending, 12.5k PED total. Full ESI, fresh off Kong, 50ped discount for pick up at RT. ESI goes to highest bidder over 10k peds, buyout is 1000% = 12.5k peds. Last bid in a...
  6. G

Buying: Songkra Corrosive Dagger ~ +550

Hoping for +550ped for tier 1.
  7. G

Auction orders on land deeds does not behave as you might expect.

Hi, just wanted to inform, with some embarrassement, that I sold 19 AUD for the price of one. There was an order for +44, and i added +44 for the whole stack. I tried to get in touch with the buyer, but no response. However, i found this...
  8. G

Selling: Chronicle Harness (M,L) 347.79/360 BO 175%

Any takers? No minimum. Will TT it "later". No fixed end of auction. Main purpose of selling it here is to save it from TT if someone wants it. Bids in thread or private.
  9. G

FYI: HiveMind is looking for more members.

We are a small handful active players, and a couple dozens more logging on now and then. There are someone online much of the time, but most of the members are europeans. The goal is to get a good base of active guys, cooperating and sharing info on all aspects of the game. Add me ingame and...
  10. G

I'm mentoring.

Online most afternoons and weekends, central euro timezone. I am mostly a hunter, but do some crafting too. Not very experienced in mining. Among other things, I can help you understand eco hunting, help you use the right gear for the right mobs, and show you how to use tools like entropedia...
  11. G

Question: Low/no loot mobs that spawns on top of you, and crits a lot (recently)?

Hi, I may be way off with this, but I have a general feeling that I more often now than say before migration event, get spawns near me, and even on top of me, that never has any good loot. Often frags. They also seem to be way more aggro, critting, and not slow like other mobs that you have to...
  12. G

Buying: Archon's Sword

I want an Archon's Sword. Willing to pay 1000 PED. Maybe a little more.
  13. G

HiveMind - New society, looking for members all levels!

We aim to have a core group of active players, cooperating on the various parts of the game. Join us if you want to get advice, and especially if you miss the society chat and likes to share your vast knowledge with new particpants. Current members have from several years to few days experience...
Back