Search results

1. B

New to Entropia! Looking for a mentor

Please send me the link id like to join
  2. B

Thank you! Would I be able to find a mentor there?
  3. B

Hello everyone! im excited to start my adventure in Entropia! I am looking for a mentor to begin my journey with. my plan is to be a depositer in the game and I have started off with a platinum starter kit. I live on the West coast in California so hopefully somebody in the same or close...
  4. B

Played a bit 2008-9, looking for mentor

New to Entropia! Looking for a mentor Hopefully you found one in game!
  5. B

Cannot get passed character creation screen

Thank you everybody for the help! MA responded to my ticket and just spawned my avatar into the game. It WAS a bug on there end not allowing me to finish creating my character. Im excited to see you all in the world!
  6. B

As far as my specs go I have : i7-6700k 4.00GHz 32GB of RAM GTX 1080 500GB SSD 1TB HD As far as what ive tried so far... I have reinstalled the game completely Reset the character creation and still nothing Pressed every button during character creation All I get is a blur in then blur...
  7. B

Just to give an update. I am currently over 72 hours without response from MA. I have tried the chat support through the website but to no avail. I have also reinstalled the game and downloaded every planet to 100%. I am very sad that I am unable to create my avatar and begin my journey through...
  8. B

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate all of the help :yay: Edit : Unfortunately live support is unable to help with issues like this and they say that I have to wait until EU support gets a resolution. How long do resolutions take for issues like these?
  9. B

Unfortunately i'm unable to even get a chat box. All I am able to see is my character floating around with a space background and when I hit "exit character creation" it just makes a motion like it is able to go then stops.
  10. B

Hello Everyone, I am Sheppard, I am new to Entropia and bought myself the Platinum starter kit. Unfortunately I am unable to exit the character creation screen. All it does is zoom in and then zoom out back to the character creation. There is no error from the game client and it just wont move...
Back