Search results

1. Spike TheDragon

Info: ***WoF 2014: RULES.***

Is this like, an Official MA event, or is it player-organized? Will there be special items awarded at the end like in the last WOF contest?
  2. Spike TheDragon

Entropia Universe Webshop Launch

Here's a list of Level1 tier item requirements for the Adj. Harrier: ...and wouldn't you know it, no swirls for tiering the damn things. Now i just feel cheated >.>
  3. Spike TheDragon

Yea... Personally i just plan on tiering it up and using it with Defence Enhancers and high-level (L) armor plates ...none of that Modified .5b madness >:P The repair bill seems rather small despite it's abysmal Durability.
  4. Spike TheDragon

Meh... I might have actually considered buying one of these if the "premium chardef" option applied to my account as-well :/ As it stands i'm really happy with the Adj. Harrier suit i won, it looks freaking sweet ^^ The "Metabolic Acceleration" effect supposedly increases my movement speed...
  5. Spike TheDragon

Entropedia is being moved to a new server

Mayhaps add some unintrusive google banners to help with the new server's maintenance costs? I'm sure people won't be so quick to complain after stumbling around in the dark for a couple of weeks ^^
  6. Spike TheDragon

abuse by pirate using summonfucntion

In this case you might even be able to sue Bill, if not for the long scroll he keeps shoving in everyone's face every time they go inside; which has a small paragraph on it which reads that any money entering the house is "legally" considered his.
  7. Spike TheDragon

abuse by pirate using summonfucntion

THIS! It could be THAT simple. Why doesn't MA implement it? ...why should they. Think of all the ped they're making from the teleport fees alone. Unfortunately this also means fewer players as more and more people leave EU in disgust. As a side-note, we should remove ourselves from the...
  8. Spike TheDragon

Pirate Exploit Exposed (video)

That is unlikely, as they're probably using a modded client to trigger these "glitches" on demand. This is all possible because EU doesn't have a guardian.exe type system to watch over the game client and monitor that no alterations are being done to it. Yea right, and i have a lot on the Moon...
  9. Spike TheDragon

Rent a Medic (RaM)

who are you and what have you done with Hero -_-)
  10. Spike TheDragon

New mob idea: Arse

but we DO already have these ...they're called Tezlapods ^^ PS: the "Oshiri" in Oshiri Hearts literally means "ass" in Japanese XD
  11. Spike TheDragon

Sweating Support Initiative l BIG Industries

Got it, thx ^^ ...my first 1k ped HoF i'll go and heal at OLA42 with a fully-repaired chip. Longstanding goal of mine ...though i'm nowhere near getting there xD
  12. Spike TheDragon

Do you need to be a BIG Ind. rep to participate with healing ...how does that work? I got an UL Regen chip I and a Herb-Box i could use, both maxed-out for me, and i was wondering if i could give it a shot.
  13. Spike TheDragon

Item-upgrade paths for a select few weapon amplifiers

have any A100 series amps started dropping again? ...nice charts though. You certainly took the time to analyse this latest clusterfuck properly :I Personally, i'll just stick with the E-amp series till i go uber ...probably years from now. Eco doesn't really seem do anything for me at this point.
  14. Spike TheDragon

Item-upgrade paths for a select few weapon amplifiers

How exactly would reducing an already fixed and limited supply "make them more affordable" O.o?
  15. Spike TheDragon

this still going on? ...bump regardless :} i think these events were the only thing that kept the price of sweat and consequently the MU of MindEssence afloat, and for that, as a miner, i am grateful :}
  16. Spike TheDragon

supportanswer about entropiapartners, its not endorsed

Yea, which doesn't work for me :\ If something is not officially "endorsed" does it make it outright illegal? ...i mean, there's nothing in the EULA about trading PED between players. And really, it's not in MindArk's interest to stop people from cashing in through these sites. So i see no...
  17. Spike TheDragon

Buying: 1k Sweat for 2.5 PED at Jennifer's Island

running into you was pure serendipity :D anyway... glad i could be of service, and thank you for buying some of my VS :)
Back