Search results

1. Zefram

POLL: Should MA spend our money upgrading entropia or upgrading castles??

So, now when the player base knows that the property is a castle we start complaining about something thats been known for a few years already ?! Pretty hypocritical imho. :rolleyes: And why does the company Mindark actually has to justify a company decision to invest some of the profits into...
  2. Zefram

Withdrawing money ... that you should read !!

Now that must be a funny picture :silly2: :laugh:
  3. Zefram

If you could change one thing back to the way it used to be....

Get the old mining system back. But then again they had to change it...
  4. Zefram

CP sale coverage on one of Germany´s biggest Game websites

Article on pcgames.de http://www.pcgames.de/aid,702417/Entropia-Universe-Spieler-investiert-ueber-300000-US-in-virtuelle-Immobilie/PC/News/
  5. Zefram

Uber: Two towers

Thats awesome. Grats ! :yay:
  6. Zefram

CP sale article on German newspage

I dont think that this comment was made by someone outside the game. I would say it was made by someone who came here with the wrong impressions and ideas and failed miserably. And yeah...MA lost focus by concentrating on the platform and getting more planets with a huge diversity into the...
  7. Zefram

CP sale article on German newspage

http://www.dnews.de/nachrichten/netzwelt/160635/rekordbetrag-virtuelle-raumstation.html Contains a few flaws, but still covers it :)
  8. Zefram

Achievement: Crystal Palace Space Station

Insane :yay: Big grats Buzz !!! :wtg:
  9. Zefram

Crystal Palace Auction Winner!

I am stunned :eek: Wow Buzz. Big grats to you !!! :yay: :wtg:
  10. Zefram

So MA/FPC is not at CES 2010 - lets meet in Vegas anyway !

Yeah David and JB will be there...so lets sneak up on them :D
  11. Zefram

So MA/FPC is not at CES 2010 - lets meet in Vegas anyway !

Hi everyone, as we know MA/FPC is not gonna be at CES with a booth next Jan. Hmmm, so what ! Lets meet during the CES weekend anyway and have some fun :beerchug::dance: I am gonna be in Vegas from Jan. 8th-16th since a friend from Berlin, Germany, who also is an EU player is flying over there...
  12. Zefram

Star Hacks in PVP... lol

Oooohhh....it made a lot of sense. :cool: Anyway,lets stay on topic :dance:
  13. Zefram

Star Hacks in PVP... lol

Hehe, I totally agree :cool: and I think there is no other reason why this topic was started apart from what you posted Grave :laugh:
  14. Zefram

All your towers are belong to us :>

lol....what the h..
  15. Zefram

ATH: Megan 195017!

Holy crap. I had to look twice onto the number. 195k - wow, big grats !!!
  16. Zefram

Let's tell to Mindark what to do for saving EU economy

We tted many ores and enmatter back in 2003 and also 2004 because they had no real use and therefor no one wanted them. E.g. gold, durulium and so on. Did we / EU survive anyhow ?Well, seems so, since you apparently joined after that and are still here. Did we back then had similar threads /...
  17. Zefram

Who makes money in EU?

Whats your f**king point then ??? Who are you to complain about playing a game for free for years already and having built up a small fortune in skills ?! This is just so hypocritical...
  18. Zefram

Where is our money?

I love those EF accounts that are just being registered to create a stir with no real substance :rolleyes: And yes, I can read annual and quarterly reports, I probably just interpret them differently :rolleyes: I got nothing more to say....well...cept....the sky is falling....take cover...
  19. Zefram

Next Island teaser

Wow, ND...great teaser. I sooooo wanna explore it right now already :woot::drool: Lots of information on the studio page as well ;)
  20. Zefram

hey man...how are things ? :)

hey man...how are things ? :)
  21. Zefram

Uber: 6k-Argo

lol, nice tactic ;) grats :D
  22. Zefram

Your healthcare system

I heard its also because of the insane insurance premiums doctors/hospitals have to pay to get themself insured against lawsuits. Friend of mine told me her doctor pays like a 100k premium a year for that :eek:
  23. Zefram

so cool

Yaaay, Wurst is cool...I always knew that :yay:
  24. Zefram

I dont like miners any more ;(

Well I guess miners don´t like you either :rolleyes: :laugh: :silly2:
Back