Search results

1. Photon

Buying: Mayhem Armor Parts

Looking for the following: - Arm Guards (12k) - Thigh Guards (12k) - Foot Guards (8k) - Helmet (10k) I'm also willing to pay 7k for someone to pull the gloves. I pulled the gloves myself instead
  2. Photon

Price Check Improved Strikehammer, Twen Tier 4.51 (TIR 199/200)

I have no clear idea of how much anyone would pay for this, so any and all comments more than welcome. Needless to say it's a pretty good weapon
  3. Photon

Shaolin TWEN Edition

Happy 20th Anniversay Shaolin! Congratulations to one of the oldest, fully functioning societies in Entropia. This is quite a milestone. I'm so proud to be a small part of it. To my fellow socmates, you make Shaolin what it is - a vibrant, friendly, happy place in a weird and wonderful...
  4. Photon

Selling: M83 Predator T10

I'm upgrading my weapon so need to sell this great gun. I've just completed my best ever Mayhem with this with an overall profit in ped, a newly pulled Mod Hedoc Mayhem, and a ton of other goodies. The price: TT+45k Thanks for your interest
  5. Photon

Buying: Modern Mayhem Armour Parts (M)

I'm not talking about the old "Merry Mayhem" armour, I'm talking about the new black and white stuff. I've got the harness, and am searching for all other parts regardless of tier. Thanks.
  6. Photon

Help: So I got the red bunny ...

I finished my red track a few days ago and got the bunny. I'm trying to unlock "increased pet focus", which apparently unlocks at level 2, but the criteria hardly moves. It'll be level 60 by the time I unlock that criteria! :oops: So my question: Is there a way to move the pet focus criteria...
  7. Photon

19 Years of Shaolin

To all Shaolin, past, present, and future (yes, we are recruiting), I'd like to thank you for being part of our society and making it what it is today. Over these past 19 years, it's true to say we've had our fair share of ups and downs but I think we've grown into a well rounded groups of...
  8. Photon

Using a VPN and being blocked

I'm pretty security conscious and use a VPN all the time. Of late, I notice that I'm unable to log into Entropia if I have the VPN turned on - it just stalls after putting in my authentication and 2 factor. To be clear, I live in London and connect to a London based VPN. This is not some scheme...
  9. Photon

Some sad news

I've just learned that our good friend Einar Lee Yap passed away earlier this year (April 2021). We noticed that he stopped logging on some time ago and feared the worst. Einar was a critical part of the rejuvination of Shaolin from 2013 after our previous leader, Oberon, died. On behalf of...
  10. Photon

Selling: Gorgon Female Parts (ahem!)

Come and get 'em! The armour parts I mean ... Any part TT+8 ped. I've got quite a few available. PM me in game.
  11. Photon

Buying: 5 x Modified Daudamour Fangs

I'm paying 800 per fang. Thanks!
  12. Photon

Selling: Uber and rare items

I've decided that I just don't have the time available in my life to properly take advantage of my equipment and am going to sell a significant amount of things. I'll be scaling back to using limited items and generally enjoying the time I have in game instead of worrying about the time I'm not...
  13. Photon

Achievement: Shaolin turns 17

If you spend 17 years doing anything, you've got to be an expert at it, right? Shaolin was formed 17 years ago - that's a pretty cool achievement deserving of a 'gratz' or two. We were discussing the other night if there is any older active soc out there - we just might be the grandaddy of...
  14. Photon

Price Check Perseus (M) Unlimited

Just a quick price check on this wonderful armour please. All parts are tier 2. Also, I believe it is the only full set in game, quite possibly unique.
  15. Photon

Buying: Halloween 2018 or 2019 and Christmas 2017 rings

I'm looking for either a Halloween 2019 or 2019 AND a Chistmas 2017 ring. Please get in touch if you're looking to sell one of these.
  16. Photon

Selling: Christmas 2016 Ring

All info here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=PersonalEffect&id=74 Decreased Critical Damage - 25pp Increased Reload Speed - 15% Increased Regeneration - 200% Increased Run Speed - 25% Increased Evade Chance - 25% Increased Dodge Chance - 25% Increased...
  17. Photon

Selling: Unique Legend War Axe

So the time has come for this beautiful piece of EU art and history to be sold to a new owner. This axe has had a long and illustrious history within Shaolin and I personally will be sad to let it go. But the combined ownership has spoken and we're going to put it on the market. So before we...
  18. Photon

Shaolin under new leadership

I'd like to preface this post by thanking Orion for his years of service since the death of our previous leader Oberon. Under his stewardship, we've managed to grow and renew our noble society and I want to personally thank him for this. But as with all things, change is inevitable and our soc...
  19. Photon

Help: Perseus Harness (M)

Some might remember a thread I had going for information on Perseus (M) armour (the unlimited stuff). As of last night, I am the proud owner of all discovered pieces so far. The last remaining piece is the harness. With that in mind, I'd like to start the appeal for hunters who might be lucky...
  20. Photon

Buying: Unlimited Perseus (M) parts

I've started my collection with Feet and Arms. I'd now like to get the remaining parts that have been looted so far. Tracker tells me that the following pieces were discovered a while ago so I'm hoping they're out there with some active avatars: Perseus Thigh Guards (M) CZ Jane CZ Fri, 27 May...
  21. Photon

Achievement: Unique Legend War Axe Tier 3

Tiered the axe to 3 a few days ago. Huge thanks to Star for being insane enough to use it for hunting and get it ready for tiering. Tiering ingredients: (because I know Darkaruki loves this info for the wiki) And the swirlies:
  22. Photon

Weapons shop - TI City Platinum 5F

I've been quietly running a shop for the past year, selling discounted ArMatrix to various people and I'd like to publicise it now. I usually have a good stock of low, medium and high level weapons for a lot lower than market value. I also have some high tier number items from time to time...
  23. Photon

Selling: High tier BC-85

Please contact me in game. Tiers are: 2166, 2006, 1360, 2203, 2190, 1057, 1549, 1118, 1423, 1767 Looking for 250%. I also have one with the following tiers for 200%: 514, 409, 895, 821, 220, 274, 280, 314, 535, 269
  24. Photon

Buying: GEC Spur Gears 4k Blueprint

It's mostly because I hate to see a space in my blueprint books but I'd like to buy this print if you have a spare or one to sell. Any QR will do. Thanks!!
  25. Photon

ArMatrix orders for Mayhem

If you're thinking of entering Mayhem and are looking for a suitable ArMatrix weapon then I can definitely help out. Obviously I have no idea what the exact rules are this year, but 20 hours in an instance requires around 15 ArMatrix weapons (assuming roughly 1.5 hrs usage per weapon). If you...
Back