Search results

1. xXSqUaLLXx

Looking for ex-players to interview!

If there is anyone I'd love to hear talking about entropia, who's better than McCormick ? I don't know really. Just look at all the video he made through the years, those are golden and speak by themselves, they felt like the best thing to me through times, it's pure entropia art made with...
  2. xXSqUaLLXx

MindArk launches cryptocurrency for Entropia Universe virtual worlds - VentureBeat

No they are so far away from the basic proper set up to get momemtum on a crypto campaign, I have never actually see a company launch a token sale this way that is missing so many basic things right from the start, and aiming at an obnoxious 100 Million $ cap. :laugh: It's MindArk.
  3. xXSqUaLLXx

Info: Current Withdrawal time

That is lame, hope it comes in soon for you. As you know, I haven't had a withdraw complaint to do for a while, but I am sure there will be other times for me too.:silly2:
  4. xXSqUaLLXx

DeepToken Website Launched

Yes but I am sorry to tell you, it's not an ico, it's a "token launch" , so it doesn't apply, or does it. :laugh: Let's hear what the brightest and best crypto investors in here that know how to run an ico efficiently obviously, and how to scam in the best way have to say about it, (I mean a...
  5. xXSqUaLLXx

DeepToken sale starts in 3 days

No one even knows that deeptoken shit exist out of entropia community, so that free money for mindark, indeed will come from your own pocket, and even if it wasn't the case, you should be "ashamed" to just hope for suckers to support a suckers project such as this one, just for your benefit...
  6. xXSqUaLLXx

Well even 10% of initial cap means nothing when you are unable to sell anyway, due to lack of proper exchange and volume / support. ASwell as clear lack of care about investors and crypto community judging on everything we can check out such as what I submitted as starting point. I heard it was...
  7. xXSqUaLLXx

Surely Mindark has a vested tokens function don't they ? Don't they ? Yea I guess nope.
  8. xXSqUaLLXx

:popcorn: Price in ico : 0.25 cent per Neverdie coin I believe, with ethereum around 300 Current price of ND token 0.035 cent with ethereum at 600
  9. xXSqUaLLXx

That's a good point :D
  10. xXSqUaLLXx

If it was only that as issue.. Only.. ;)
  11. xXSqUaLLXx

What's pretty funny, is that loads of people shit on crypto in here (entropia), have absolutely no clues about it, and support MindArk, and some of them will invest in deep token as first ico, which from an investor point of view, looks like the worst thing one can do. :laugh: ps: I can only...
  12. xXSqUaLLXx

I participated in over 100 icos, since icos are a thing, this one would be one of the most stupid ico to participate in given MindArk track records. Good luck whoever support "this".
  13. xXSqUaLLXx

When will the promised Compet and Entropia Universe Affiliate Programs be created and/or made available to the public?

I think it was about "promises" and "MindArk", two things that doesn't go well together. :silly2:
  14. xXSqUaLLXx

Compet "Deed" Revenue starts 25th Feb 2018

Well, doh, on bitcoin and ethereum of course, that's why mindark is still rich and compet buyer still porr :mad: *sarcasm*
  15. xXSqUaLLXx

a way to help out the compet deed holders...

Ever since I had the "chance" to try to build something with MindArk (Monria back then), I realised Entropia was then slowly turning in "Scamtropia". Unfortunately it is not just a single event but a trend that has taken place all over the board, way to go MindArk.
  16. xXSqUaLLXx

Cryptocurrency experience

One thing is for sure, you most likely shouldn't buy "deeptokens" when this shit goes live, if there is one thing to be almost sure about with the track record behind the coorporate creating "deeptokens" is that I can't see how I could be spending ethereum/ bitcoin/ whatever coin even tether /...
  17. xXSqUaLLXx

A good thing is that when you buy btc, you aren't buying a company stock. I hope you never went all in that, without ever taking profit / capital back, that wouldn't be rationnal :tongue2:
  18. xXSqUaLLXx

Yeah been hearing about that history since 2008. It's a cool story, but a really bad analogy.
  19. xXSqUaLLXx

Well, lightning network is already a solution for btc. I am not saying it's optimal, but it's a solution itself, have you heard about it ? Lighting network works and provide cheap / fast tx I believe although a little centralized. Then there is maybe a way to go with upcoming Cosmos /...
  20. xXSqUaLLXx

The mining industry (hashrate) that increases and secure the network, aswell as validate transactions and mint new btc, is ressources consummed through electricity, power consumption, which also gives value to the network, and in turns give a value to btc. which is lower than actual cost of btc...
  21. xXSqUaLLXx

You coud actually go as far to quote more things than what you quoted, it sounds out of context to me. Whatever people buy in life, they buy it with hope it increases, that was my point itself. Btc / gold / real estate, you want to purchase for different reason, but you sure have in mind the...
  22. xXSqUaLLXx

Most of the gold people own is "paper gold" btw, not actually physical, a bit like the peds you have on your ped cards, or the dollars you have on your real life account which are just "bits". bitcoin is actually backed up by an industry, it's called mining. Btc does exist and has an instrinsic...
  23. xXSqUaLLXx

Being multimillionar is a good feeling indeed :cool: So much money to invest in the new startup and technologies of tomorrow ! (not a "deeptoken" from MindArk tho, very unlikely) Did you know that the whole capitalisation of all cryptos is not even as big as facebook valuation ? It's a very...
  24. xXSqUaLLXx

MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project

Let's hope you don't do like NEVERDIE ico which is a disaster for ico participants and had all the red flags possible before ico and after (on which I warned many people and Neverdie was actually a meme in a few slack) totally non liquid token two / three times below ico, while ETH increased...
  25. xXSqUaLLXx

NEVERDIE Teleportation ICO to Monetize Infrastructure and Drive Trillion Dollar Virtual Goods Economy as The First ... - Mark

Right now he is not just hyping, he is trying to scam people. That is much worse.
Back