Search results

1. sir odd

TI City 'G' Apartment

TI City 'G' Apartment (Finished) *Gets cobwebs off to look formal* Greetings fellow entropians! Looking for help in getting a Price Check on an apartment @ Treasure Island. TI Silver 'G' sized apartment, 8th floor. Bought this place a long while ago and seeing if the market has changed...
  2. sir odd

News: VU 10.0 Announced!

VU 10.0 Announced! After almost two years after MindArk first announced that the Entropia Universe would be converted using the CryEngine2 graphics update, and six months since the last VU was brought to live servers, MindArk/FPC has announced that on August 17, the servers will come down...
  3. sir odd

Achievement: RDA in 3.5

Took me 3.5 years to unlock, however being a miner at heart I've been too busy dropping bombs and writing stuff to shoot some toasters :D A little warm-up gift...nothing special Click to enlarge And the unlock: Click to enlarge Hey, lest it wasn't off a snable like my marksmanship was...
  4. sir odd

News: Art Exhibition Goes Live

Player Art Exhibit Opens to the Public For the first time, player created artwork is now being displayed in the New Oxford 'Hall of Fine Arts' building. There you can see over 40 pieces of art made by Entropians, each artist bringing something new and different to the table. Players also...
  5. sir odd

News: They're back...

Return of the Globsters While the beast that was the mutant remains of the late Professor Barton left Treasure Island for some time, the peaceful quadrant for miners and swimmers is no more. Today Deathifier once again unleashed this acid-spewing freak of nature back onto Calypso's soil...
  6. sir odd

News: Halloween on Calypso

The Haunted House of Calypso Skulls, vamps, and undead kings rule inside an Entropian's home Since the last time Calypso's finest kicked the bots in the bolts and sent them packing, most colonists feel safe and secure in their apartments. However, this Halloween, one room is anything but safe...
  7. sir odd

News: VU 9.3: A Breath of Fresh Air

VU 9.3 - A Breath of Fresh Air https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/4/9/1/drunkodd.jpgAfter nearly four months since the last Version Update, one of the last possible VU's before this year's CryEngine debut arrives with new toys and updated mob diversity. Avatars even get new...
  8. sir odd

I need a new Sig - CONTEST!

Its been over a year since I smacked some virtual puddy around and came up with my old signature pic. It was nice then, but it needs to go! I'm nubby with ms paint, and with no photoshop I can't make a new one. So...for those talented people out there who wouldn't mind making some EFD for...
  9. sir odd

PC Sakura Apt. and Master Coat

Taking pricechecks on two fine items, firstly on a yellow colored Ambliumax master coat (M) (will post pic when I return home), and a Sakura Yuujouu 'C' size apartment. Thanks in advance :cool:
  10. sir odd

Land Grab 2008: Part Duex

The second round of the 2008 Land Grab was a spectacular event for spectators and competitors alike. The fighting was fierce and the battle for the final two land areas went well past the first eight areas. Only when the last bullet case fell and the last rocket exploded did the white dots...
  11. sir odd

Sir Odd's little LG video

Yes, it's little, crappy and all mine :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z34mpndC1bs
  12. sir odd

JD - International Entropian of Mystery

JD International Entropian of Mystery https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/4/9/1/200px-JDrl.jpg He may not be the best hunter, miner, or crafter in Entropia Universe, but he's the mastermind behind one of the most valuable sources of Entropian information today, the...
  13. sir odd

Screenshots of your new looking (but old) furniture

Seems most of my items came out no different than everything else, only three noticeable changes in my dig was the plunker shelf, sofa and purple carpet. Click to enlarge Plunker before Click to enlarge Plunker after Click to enlarge Sofa+carpet before Click to enlarge Sofa+carpet after
  14. sir odd

Texture Update

Ok, So I've been a tad absent from the frontpage news (Something some RL celebs would almost do anything to have), however with spring classes in full swing it's difficult to get stories in when 15 hours of classes are in the way. Added the fact that I unlocked the SIB for the level two texture...
  15. sir odd

Happy Holiday Mayhem

Happy Holiday Mayhem http://www.entropiauniverse.com/images/news/Atrox_THUMB.jpgWhile the winter holidays are usually a time for families to come together and share stories and presents by the fireplace with a warm cup of hot chocolate, it's quite a different story inside our beloved Entropia...
  16. sir odd

Sir Odd Makes Burkite!

Click to enlarge After many clicks trying to make enough of this material and finding a texture tool, I finally saw the fruits of the labor :yay: I think it looks pretty sweet, like a rock star look. During the clicking I got 3 new bps, so look forword to those later.
  17. sir odd

2 years and 1 good pair of shoes

I never liked using the crafting machine. For the past two years its given nothing but hatrid and balls of tailoring remainments and residue. Well last night it showed me some love finally :ahh: First global standing at a machine :yay: (Ok, bit overacted, but I'm still estatic) Click to...
  18. sir odd

Fear the Inferiors!

With VU 9.1 the mob skins came back into loot. Yay, my beloved skins! Tailoring clothing without any mob skin is like making a blank painting and trying to sell it. What is cool is animal hides and wool came in abundant stacks now, I looted almost 200 hides from one mob! :wtg: But wait! A...
  19. sir odd

VU 9.1 - Bring on the foot guards!

VU 9.1 - Bring on the foot guards! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/4/9/1/gifts.JPGAbout a month after the controversial VU 9.0 release (which added clothing decay, new avatar appearances, and more), VU 9.1 arrived today, after a longer than expected downtime of 14 hours...
  20. sir odd

I like a stack of trox!

So we finally decided the scrips were empty and went to change venue. We (Star/Mac/Myself) suited up at Ithica and went south. Compared to the scrips, these were really easy. So we had fun blowing away mob after mob, popping a green swril here and there, even caught two globals (Posted...
  21. sir odd

We kicked tail; bring more ME! :P

During the past two days, the people known as JSA racked up 19 globals SW of Orishi on scrips & other fine critters in the area(here+here). The jackpot was last night with the 438 and 316. (Unfortunetly as seen by star's screenshots I was re-attaching broken limbs at the RT :laugh:) While I...
  22. sir odd

I'd like an exo with my shirt please..

A rather odd moment, but bit funny.. I was looking around for some new threads last night in the PA mall. Went through C4u clothing, then into the shop next door. Well, I didn't find the thread I was looking for, but I did find a overactive Exo young munching on the merchandise. Poor thing...
  23. sir odd

1k Post young

I'd like to think I'm not that big of a spammer...only took good chunk of two years to get here :laugh: There's to more news postings (and general chatter) :ahh: Thanks EF!
  24. sir odd

EU screenshots of 2007

So I again browsed through the old pics of this year and smashed a few of my favs into this video. Everything from the orb (Ahhhh...), the mob invasions, Pre/Post VU 9.0, and the beginning with my new friends. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueE-YtSkTvU Enjoy. :cool:
  25. sir odd

Fluffy Bunnies and Big Atrox do not mix...

...this im quite sure of :silly2: So maybe I got a little heavy handed at times with the trox, but I didn't let them close in too many times. Its probably not normal to see a trox running toward you with your fap out lol. However during my time online we did secure one global... Click to...
Back