Search results

1. J

webshop broken

title says it all... is it on my end or for everyone? etc etc etc.
  2. J

tracker and windows 10

ever since upgrading, tracker won't show pos when I die, or catch print screen button. It still tracks combat. Anyone have any insight as to why or what I can do to fix? TIA
  3. J

Juvenile iron challenge to follow Puny iron challenge please?

Title says it all :thumbup:
  4. J

Repair terminal bug

First found out by accident, then confirmed by multiple attempts: double clicking the 'armor' button on the repair terminal causes a CTD I will check the other buttons, but I assume they also cause CTD when double clicked edit: no CTD with other buttons, always when I dbl click armor
  5. J

Bring back PM filtering

Please re-allow us to filter Private Messages into the chat tab we choose. Ever since the stupid new (very tiny and hard to catch) blue 'mail' icon comes up for PM's, they are no longer filterable into a chat tab. Please re-enable this function edit: OK after playing around a bit, there are...
  6. J

EntropiaLife 'Friend Stream'

Why does my friend stream on EntropiaLife now show ALL new threads from arkadia forums? quite bothersome.
  7. J

daikiba daily

soo...the new mission system tells us where the mob is at kinda daiki daily says 'NE, E, NW of camp icarus' there's a bunch of daikiba cubs and juveniles, but they don't even count for the mission lets fix it mmkay?
  8. J

Question for the dev's

I've been wondering... Is EVERY weekend now a skill bonus weekend?
  9. J

CTD during lootlag...?

has anyone tracked that its payed out?
  10. J

Whoda thunk it?

Never saw myself posting in here... Went up to FOMA to burn up the 4 lvl 1 amps i made on daily crafting.... halfway through: :yay::yay::yay:
  11. J

serendipity and perception question

Hey all - thanks in advance.. Ever since unlocking serendipity (about a month ago) I have not gotten a single perception gain... does serendipity have to be at or above perception skill to start seeing gains again? (or maybe half, or something) I tried searching, but...
Back