Search results

1. Kay

Are you an Entrepreneur ?

Hi, For my MBA project, I am in the search of PE entrepreneurs to be interview. If you see yourselves as an entrepreneur, who has successed or not :eek:, please send me a PM, thx a lot. I am currently having only two for PE, and more than 10 for SL, do not tell me that they are no entrepreneurs...
  2. Kay

I am interested to know you better

I am currently in my 3rd year distance learning MBA at the Warwick University (UK), and i have chosen for my project 'Entrepreneurship in MMORPG'. For my project, I will need to have a representation of the population playing MMORPG before interviewing some entrepreneurs. It would be very...
  3. Kay

Selling 1 Ambulimax Hair

Taking offers. (no starting bid, buyout, or ending period).
  4. Kay

Selling: Blueprints

I am selling in one pack those blueprints. Make your offers via pm or below, thx. Starting bid: 35 peds Buyout: 200 peds Ending: 31 august 2006, at 1800 Ma time. Current Bid: 35 peds from Darky. 16 Basic Bearings blueprint 1 0.01 PED Equipment (Vol. I) (54) 17 Basic Bolts blueprint 1 0.01...
  5. Kay

Kay's Store now Closed

Dear Customers, The store is officialy closed (no more low priced furniture). I still have some stuff and it will be sold via the forum. see you soon :tiphat: Kay
  6. Kay

Selling 6x6B plates

Selling 6B plates, i ve got 6 of them. SOLD at auction.
  7. Kay

Selling full Thunderbird set male

As stated in the title ;) SOLD PM me, or add your offer below.
  8. Kay

Selling clothes

Selling clothes (feodora, master coat, linestrip ...) I am selling this brown set: basic shirt basic pant Feodora Master coat Linestrip shades Starting bid: 1600 peds Buyout: 3000 peds Bidding will finish Sunday 9 July 2006 at 18:00 MA time PM me, or add your offer below.
  9. Kay

Buying rare animal parts

Buying rare animal parts, please pm me for contact and offer. Thank you.
  10. Kay

Kay's Store 1 Year Anniversary - Event

Hi all, The store will have 1 year the 1st of May. For this occasion, I am organizing a little event in the form of a quiz which will begin on 28th of April. The prize of the quest, which will be very easy, will be of 150 peds, and a way up and down to either RealityPort or Crystal Palace with...
  11. Kay

Survey service

You want to know what your customers think about your products or services. You want to start a new business, but you have no idea. You want to collect informations from the world of Entropia. Kay's Store can help you on this matter by offering you a new professional survey service, and maybe...
  12. Kay

Want to be an Associates ?

You want to take advantages of a new way of providing services and PE products. The product or service you want to sell does not fit the auction system ? Kay's store is providing you the possibility to sell those services and products for free via the Ultimate Online Store. Except the furniture...
  13. Kay

Kay's Store at CND

Kay's Store has a store in space at RealityPort, the place to be if you want to compete at Club NEVERDIE's dance floors. At Store #30, you will find the furniture and decorations items for your apartment. As usual, the prices are set to market prices in order to help you to accomodate nicely...
  14. Kay

Kay's Store advertisements made by Dannei

With the help of Dannei, Kay's Store has seen its first advertisement published in issue #1 of the new magazine of PE: The Entropian. Big big big Thank You to Dannei who got is own web site . You will find in the magazine a full page (p. 33) dedicated to products and services offered by the...
  15. Kay

Air Cariama

Air Cariama, flying you to the stars This service is principally aimed to propose flights to/from RealityPort (also know as Club NEVERDIE) and Crystal Palace. Come and flight with us to space at advantageous prices. * Tickets on a single base: Calypso -> RealityPort : 20 peds (minimum three...
  16. Kay

Copper - 169 peds

At the Club: 169 peds Copper, and happy new year.
  17. Kay

Flights between Club NEVERDIE and Space Station ?

Could you be interested to flight from Club NEVERDIE to the Space Station and vice versa ?
  18. Kay

Travel Space to Club Neverdie

I begin with this thread and owners of other hangars are invited to add their availabilities for the coming days. ---------- Kay ---------- Time to go to Club Neverdie The hangar I located at Treasure Island North, hangar #9 (south from the TP, easy to find). If I am not there (may...
  19. Kay

79 Bristlehog young

Finally after 3 months hunting them i have a HOF. loot: peds 40.09 + short Bigwing board (15.20 peds) + M2722 (24.34 peds) Click to enlarge
  20. Kay

New PE bank

no no no no, i m not going to open a bank with incredible loans, but i found a new bank in PE :silly2: "Give 10010 peds and you will get 10000 peds" The other way would be nicer and i could certainly become a new client :rolleyes: Click to enlarge Found at Hadesheim center markerplace.
  21. Kay

Computer problems

I am having a problem since i ve changed my cd-rom writer to a dvd writer: my computer switch off, without any warnings: first the screen go black with a sound in the computer like if i had shut down the computer, the music (if there is one) is still playing, and 0.5 seconde after, the computer...
  22. Kay

2342 Allophyl old

Finally, I got my most interesting HOF. It was a mixed loot: 2254 peds and an EWE EP-41 Military at 88 peds. Click to enlarge I will give you a hint on how to get some big HOFs .... At the end of each of my hunt, I sacrifice myself to the Allophyls, it may help :D
  23. Kay

PE gross net profit

Sometimes, I am a bit curious and I like to read again the pages of PE web site. Surprisingly, they have added this new line in the 'home page' of their site: Projected GNP 2005: 1.5 billion PED So, there is a gross net profit of 1.5 billon peds for this year. Is it comparable to other online...
  24. Kay

Wedding Chapel

Time has come to offer to the community a Wedding Chapel Kay, the CEO of Kay's Store, acquired the house Lake View #16 located in the middle of Treasure Island from the famous owner of Treasure Island, Deathifier. This house is the 'vitrine' of Kay's Store activities for what the left room is...
  25. Kay

BUYING: Knight male set

PM me your offer tt+? with the tt value (decent price thx)
Back