Search results

1. L

FYI: Revision 3 of the Viperstrike 2013 FREE Newcomer Starter Pack Initiative, FEB to DEC 2013

Soc/Mentor Info Soc = ~ZEN~ Mentor= Hyperion Hype Ayres Cheers moonrunner
  2. L

FYI: Revision 3 of the Viperstrike 2013 FREE Newcomer Starter Pack Initiative, FEB to DEC 2013

Hello from noob land Elric Moonrunner Moon is about a day old in calypso land. I've Played about every MMORPG worth playing to some degree or other. Hard to find a good SyFy MMORPG (SWG -nothing new or special). anyway if ya see me around say hay. Cheers Moonrunner
  3. L

Looking for a mentor

My game name is Elric Moonrunner Moon and I'm a noob to the game but experienced with MMORPG. My typical play time is between 1 PM and 8 PM. while I don't mind tossing a few $$ at the game I do enjoy the challenge of succeeding with minimal "pay to make it easy". Cheers moonrunner
  4. L

Newcomer looking for PST society

Hi all I be Elric Moonrunner Moon. new to the game but not to MMORPGS in general. doing the sweating thing and looking around getting the lay of the land. My usual times on would be Between 1 PM to 8 PM, PST but if there's a group thing going on I always hang til the end. Cheers Moonrunner
Back