Search results

1. C

looking for hunting society

ok i love hunting and its my only way of mmoney making atm so i look for a groupp of friendly and good hunters to hunt with together and do some nice envents ect. so message me ingame if i can can join your society pls ing game name : king spacecat dekee
  2. C

how to extract skills

thanks nikto again xd
  3. C

how to extract skills

is there a forum to look for societys? i want a hunting society but dont find one close to me idk how to mine or craft lols
  4. C

how to extract skills

ok thanks does the ESI and stuff cost much or not ( sry for my grammar i'm dutch)
  5. C

how to extract skills

i saw a yt video that you can make money by extracting skill but how do i do that / what do i need and when do i know when i can extract that skill??
  6. C

i'm noob

xd thanks my screen whas messed up so i didnt se the launch button xd my sidebar is to thick or something idk but thank you
  7. C

i'm noob

yes i know all that but thanks but on the client loader itself to launch the game where do i launch te game i dont see a button xd
  8. C

i'm noob

i registered but but i dont see a button to login so xd and then for "welcome catsking "xd
  9. C

i'm noob

hey i open my entropia unverse screen thingy yes and then planet calypso but then i only see create account and i cant login help?? thnx -catsking
Back