Search results

1. sachi.mk2

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

I think the biggest negative to botting is how easy it is for Mindark to generate revenue. Why make unique and engaging content when you can build an AFK instance. Mayhem is a prime example of boring yet lucrative easy to make and maintain content. The longterm problem is Mindark will end up...
  2. sachi.mk2

Mindarks Donations

Some clarification over their donations policy would be welcome.
  3. sachi.mk2

Question: is boting good ?

And since your post it has continued on its downward trajectory to 2.67
  4. sachi.mk2

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

Exactly Makes sense for Mindark to cash in on the Sand King while it still looks like an attractive investment. Dare say they are planning to release more high end shared content -- like was released this week -- which over time will dilute interest in the Sand King and its loots and make it...
  5. sachi.mk2

Question: is boting good ?

The Entropia community is usually stated by players as one of the standout selling points of the game. With botting and instances putting alot of the playerbase afk and into a solo playing experience, socially the ingame experience has become more sterile and not as vibrant as it once was...
  6. sachi.mk2

Suggestion: New amplifiers

20 years without small unlimited BLP amps. Surely there should be more bukin style newcomer missions to earn such equipment.
  7. sachi.mk2

Why are weapons "STILL" that expensive?

More competition for weapons. In 2012 hunters were not botting. Now players who work full time can AFK hunting rather than crafting. Also, while it may seem prices haven't come down in PED, they have in $, inflation will erode the value.
  8. sachi.mk2

It's raining items it's time to act now MA

Very risky strategy relying on Mindark to protect economy/items inflated by lockdowns, especially as the mayhem loot 2.0 has been around for five years or so and ripe for a nerf. Game and economy feels very stale, players will be hurt but the graphics engine isn’t the only thing that needs a...
  9. sachi.mk2

Price Check lr 40 fen / lp 40 perf / k2 perfected /Omegaton M2870, Improved, TWEN Edition

I'd price the M2870 higher. We are currently at 19 Twen guns after two weeks. When you factor in migration and planet partner weapons, it could easily surpass 400 weapons over the year. You are projecting a 10-20% decrease in value already, which seems reasonable.
  10. sachi.mk2

TWEN ITEMS Pictures and stats

Hopefully we will see them, can't think of many, or any, 2.0 planet partner weapons.
  11. sachi.mk2

Price Check A-3 Justifier Mk. 5, Mentor Edition Tier 5

I've owned this gun a few times, as has already been pointed out, if you are only interested in skilling laser sniper there aren't that many options for guns over 70 eff which do not cost 60k plus. In the past I paid in the region of 11k-13k, but that was before the current price inflation. I...
  12. sachi.mk2

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

The 2012 payout of 248ped is worth about 318ped in equivalent $ purchasing power in 2022. Sizable decrease from 318ped to 205ped.
  13. sachi.mk2

What we lost in Cryengine Update (Unreal 5 will most likely be similar)

We lost the old Nea's place outpost building; my favourite of the outpost buildings. Most of the towns in PE were far superior in design and unique features: Minopolis, Billy's, Jason Centre, Argus, New Oxford - to name but a few. I miss the atmosphere of Project Entropia.
  14. sachi.mk2

Buying: [Sollomate Mayhem Azuro, Adjusted]

Seems reasonable. I saw your adjusted gun sold within hours of your thread being created, the azuro affect is real. Bee better hurry.
  15. sachi.mk2

Price Check PC : Kriegerum Mayhem G.2 Gauss Rifle, Perfected

50k-60k I'd value it at I did own the FEN gauss gun for abit. Only issue I had is I didn't enjoy the shooting gauss graphics after a few days grinding. Not sure if it being gauss is a plus or minus, as this is the best gauss gun and the dps is mediocre. The one time i tried to sell a gauss...
  16. sachi.mk2

Buying: [Sollomate Mayhem Azuro, Adjusted]

And, what value would be placed on the augmented version of this gun if it came up for sale?
  17. sachi.mk2

List of official statments pertaining to loot post 2.0

Removed, Dr Girlfriend made a good point.
  18. sachi.mk2

Yup, and the following information could be invalid now as new players start at looter profession 0 and the 2017 data set didn't include looter profession.
  19. sachi.mk2

I am sure all the information in the OP is still valid, but new players should factor in that this information was given before the looter professions existed.
  20. sachi.mk2

The Strength of the US Dollar

Rough estimate over the past 5 years: Euro to USD: was 1.25, now 0.97 GDP to USD: was 1.45, now 1.10 AUD to USD: was 0.8, now 0.63 SEK to USD: was 0.122, now 0.087 The above are some of the most common domestic currencies EU players have to convert from, but it is a similar 5 year decrease in...
  21. sachi.mk2

EU on Steam Deck

I have installed Entropia Universe on my Steam Deck, it runs great. I am using a bluetooth mouse and keyboard and not the deck's own keys at the moment. Process: -I switched to the Deck desktop mode (easy to do, just tap the power button) -Install wine from Discover software library -Install...
  22. sachi.mk2

Price Check Tegretov TR6 Modified T5.99

I saw this gun for sale a year or so ago for 10k BO on the auction.
Back