Search results

1. N

New DJ : Nimea

Dressed like an angel, I managed to work my way onto the radio, hijacking the Wednesday's 12:00 to 15:00 slot on Atlas Haven Radio. Do not mistake me for a real angel, since it will be Alternative music I will be playing.:headbang: I move between Twin Peaks, Nea's Place and Camp Icarus to avoid...
  2. N

Selling: Enhancer Components.

I am selling a load of Enhancer Components and Tier Components, and I am really looking for an Active Enhancer Manufacturer that would like to buy from me 1 or 2 times a week. Currently I got 18 different Enhancer Components. (total TT worth 88,75Ped) Since the MU of each differs, and also...
  3. N

Selling: Full Rascal (M) & Armax Leather Texture

Rascal set SOLD Also got a stack of 191 Armax Leather Texture for sale for 105% TT worth is = 118.42 You can find me in Twin Peaks, or add me to FL : Koiry Nimea Boraja.
  4. N

Nimea's Hunting Challenge

I have been playing this game for a little while now, and I felt it was time for a challenge. The Challenge: Make 1K PED, in 6 months, starting as if I am a new player. (with a $20 deposit) Trying to play as Eco as I can. My starting gear: - Adjusted Pixie Armor. - Sollomate Opalo - VSE MK1 -...
  5. N

Fapper looking for work.

Nimea's Healing Service. Hello everyone! I have been playing this game for a while and my biggest interest apart from hunting currently is Fapping/Healing. Recently I have tried to find hunters to FAP, but without much luck outside my society. So I thought I would give it a shot here. Some...
Back