Search results

1. Orion

Selling: Oh Yeah!

Reasonable Offers welcome! [Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V2] T6.99 --- Tir 115/200 BLP Non-Stop Durability: 49+ hours >>> Incredible 0,1 pec decay only! <<< Very, very, very rare. The shrapnel/UA eater that melee fighters have always been looking for! Can keep you shooting for days and weeks...
  2. Orion

Selling: SOLD [Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt] T8

Startbid placed! The last 23 hours of your rare opportunity are ticking down! Sunday at 10:08 PM Here is your very rare chance to acquire one of the most excellent affordable SIB skiller guns! Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt T8 TIR 112/200 and super cheap to tier up ! Tier 8,41 to spray...
  3. Orion

Selling: [SOLD] 1341/4000 TIR [Camo Arms Marine Stalker, E.L.M Edition (L)]

Startbid met! Auction ends Sunday 30.07.2023 - 1800 UTC Sold for Buyout! Build your own shoulder-fired artillery. Maiden [Camo Arms Marine Stalker, E.L.M Edition (L)] 1341/4000 TIR Maximise the number of rounds with Tier 10. No rings + no buffs + no cheats. Pure 166,6 DPS. T10 Damage...
  4. Orion

Selling: [SOLD] Robot Easter Bunny Redulite 2023

PM me here or ingame: Eleria Orion Starwind The early bird catches the worm! This one!
  5. Orion

Drop (L) with FULL TT only

I would love to see the same overall TT value of (L) items to drop, just divided among a lesser number of (L) items which always drop with full TT only. Full TT (L) items last longer Full TT (L) items are easier listed in auction Full TT (L) items have a better chance to sell Full TT (L) items...
  6. Orion

Mob action states (and what will happen in UE5?)

If you carefully watch mobs on Caly, then on many mobs you can differ 3-4 mob animations for different action states: - idle (mob is grazing and minding its own business) - attentive (Safe aggro range. The mob stops grazing and head looks at you. You can safely leave the safe aggro range for...
  7. Orion

Selling: [SOLD] The Mere Mortal's Affordable TWEN Grinder: Spirit Mk. 1 T8

[SOLD] You still need the right tool to grind your own TWEN item gun? Don't look further, here it is, the affordable grinding gun for the mere mortal! [CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1] T8 A super trustworthy gun. It has brought me sooo far. Fits perfectly with Fi/Ra/Co Dante! Lasts a full 5h...
  8. Orion

LOST: Very First Teleporter Map

For a long time the very first Teleporter Map could be found in this forum. The first version of the teleporter map i saw posted here originated from VU2.x or VU3.x Sadly with the album overhaul of PCF all old pics got lost. Great job. Today this feels like the Great Fire in the Ancient Library...
  9. Orion

Achievement: Happy Birthday Shaolin!

Congratz to your 19 happy years in PE! So many years of them I spent with you and I will always remember back the nice times and the nice people i met there. I am so grateful to have had the privilege of having been your trusted and chosen general for so many years.
  10. Orion

Please allow PDFs

@711 2022 halfway has passed now. I feel it is time to acknowledge that the Portable Document Format is a consolidated standard going beyond flat text and graphics, which cannot be ignored anymore. So please allow to upload and embed PDFs here. Thank you.
  11. Orion

Selling: SOLD: Xmas 2015: Great AUTOLOOT grinder for Mayhem!

Right Hand Ring 25 pp Decreased Critical Damage : Receive less critical damage! 12 % Increased Reload Speed : Skill 12% faster, Kill 12% faster, Save 12% Mob Regeneration! 12 % Increased Critical Damage : Improve your damage output! 12 HP Increased Health : Be tough enough to stand...
  12. Orion

Selling: [SOLD] Iconic [Urban Nomad Storm Coat (F)]

This Urban Nomad Storm Coat (F) has been the most iconic garment since Day One of Project Entropia. It has been in my possession for at least sweet sixteen years now. Usually owners never part with it. Shadow Armored, perfect match Only the best of the best hunters ever could earn the...
  13. Orion

Buying: WTB: 2071 x [Pile of Emeralds]

Taking any amount up to said number. Fair pricing for both sides guaranteed. PM me here or Eleria Orion Starwind ingame.
  14. Orion

Create Mission Page

I fail to add a new Mission page in wiki. i always get in return. Since im not too experienced in the wiki architecture, can someone please elaborate the process for me or explain, what im doing wrong? Thank you!
  15. Orion

Buying: [Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V2]

Please be so kind and PM me your offers, thank you!
  16. Orion

Achievement: Perseverance

NASA couldn't have timed it better! And thank you for the perfect naming! :yay: My 19th ingame Anniversary:yay: On February 9th, 2002, when the Internet was still made of wood and bricks, I learned about a SciFi Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game under construction, which accepted a...
  17. Orion

AJAX Error: Longitude must be beetwen -180 and 180

What does this mean, when zooming in to the map? How can I prevent this? And how can I speed up the loading process of the map in general?
  18. Orion

Brexit - simply explained

UK: We want a unicorn. EU: Unicorns do not exist - you can have a pony. UK: We voted, we do not want the pony. EU: A pony or nothing at all. UK: We have voted. We do not want anything at all. EU: You have not understood it yet, right? UK: We need more time to think. EU: About the pony or...
  19. Orion

Shaolin: Happy Birthday Sweet 16 !

Shaolin turns Sweet Sixteen! Founded on August 11th, 2003 and against all MA(n) made odds, Shaolin proudly celebrates its 16th anniversary today! Since the days of chances, turmoil and confusion, we covered quite a distance now, just to share this little Happy Birthday song with you:
  20. Orion

Selling: Adj. Maddox 4 T2.9 + Beast Amp

SOLD for Buyout ! Maddox 4 Adjusted T2.9 low SIB skill requirements = rec. level 40, maxed level 44.5 ultra fast reload of 78 attack per minute = very low overkill and fast chance to heal, if necessary together with Fi/Ra/Co Beast 3rd best Unlimited BLP Amp available! Find its...
  21. Orion

Adapt or Die !?

The changes of VU 16 accomodate some players, which welcome them. But as i interprete the playbase's reaction, the reception of the changes to hunting by VU16 seem to be unwelcomed by a vast majority of players. An Analogy The house is on fire. The foundation is brittle. The facade is...
  22. Orion

Suggestion: Create Item Link

in analogy to the already existing create waypoint link /wp [Calypso, 10000, 10000, 100, NameOfPlace] and therefore an already implemented technology i hereby ask to get the whole job done and to introduce a create default item link for all existing items. like /il [Maddox IV Adjusted] or /il...
  23. Orion

Merry X-Mas and Peace to the World!

Shaolin wishes you a Merry Christmas! In Memoriam Item dropping (2018) Let us forget about the grudge with MindArk and bad loots for the remaining time of the year (there are only a few days left, we can do that) and be nice to a new player, they are our future! Shaolin wishes you a Merry...
  24. Orion

Buying: CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.I

please PM me your offer with current tier level and remaining tier increase rate. thank you very much.
  25. Orion

Shaolin: 15th Anniversary

Ladies and Gentlemen, dear friends! We are happy to celebrate Shaolin's 15th Anniversary today. On August 11th, 2003 our dear founder Xian Li HH Xu pressed the brand new soc terminal's button to create a society, named it "Shaolin" and breathed life into it. :wise:*Hint: Click each picture for...
Back