Search results

1. Silver Ice

Well, well...

It looks as though I was right on the money, after all! Haha! So, downloaded VU 10.0, installed it, and mmmph... error: client loader won't start. Ok, download the stinking updates then... Client loader starts. Yay! :yay: Oh wait... crap... "Your system does not meet minimum requirements."...
  2. Silver Ice

Game: Questions?

I haven't seen this game on this forum yet, it's called: Questions? The rules of this game are simple: 1) Your response must be a direct response to the post above you, and the response must be in the form of a question. 2) The response may not be a statement, it must be a question 3) The...
  3. Silver Ice

Goofy Glitch

It seems my avatar became a bit bloated while she was browsing the auction last night: :silly2:
  4. Silver Ice

A few little ones for MM

I missed capturing the first couple of globals that we got on tonight's hunt, but we started out with a team of 12 Michigan Militia and Cadets members on SEGs and got a couple of lucky globals. Then as time went on, the number of team members slowly dwindled down and we decided to switch to hogs...
  5. Silver Ice

Another Hairstyle Unlock!

Another hairstyle to add to the list @ Ice's chop shop:
  6. Silver Ice

Weapon Statistics: A Line-By-Line Explanation

Every weapon has it's own, unique statistics. You are able to view a weapon's stats by right clicking the weapon and selecting the option to view the item's information. In the information panel that appears, there are 3 blue buttons at the bottom left of the information panel that will give...
  7. Silver Ice

The Battle for Myrene Island

As some may already know, I video recorded a lot of the battle for Myrene Island. I have gone through all of the footage saved on my computer, edited it, and managed to condense it down to about a 5 minute mini-movie. My computer is currently in the process of saving the file now (slow computer...
  8. Silver Ice

Salon re-opened!

Update: Haircuts 10ped, coloring 25ped - all colors. The Chop Shop is back in business! :cool: Bilton Tower 1, Floor 2, Apartment E (Located a short run southwest of New Oxford on the continent Amethera.) I'm normally available to do haircuts late at night Eastern Standard Time, between...
  9. Silver Ice

Restructured & recruiting

As the title says, the Michigan Militia society has been restructured, and we are recruiting. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYE615vv1GI Motto Shoot first, ask questions later. Whether it be mob or man, an Entropian must learn to defend himself against all possible threats. All humans...
  10. Silver Ice

Beauty Package

If you're interested in getting a good jumpstart into the beauty business then here is the package for you! I'm taking offers on the following as a packaged deal atm: Fully operational & decorated beauty salon, all items included (my ads/art will be removed from the (PC) signs prior to the...
  11. Silver Ice

Happy Birthday Salamander

Happy birthday Salamander :birthday: From all of us in the Militia :grouphug: :yay: :silly2:
  12. Silver Ice

Michigan Militia is recruiting...

The Michigan Miltia society is looking to recruit Euro-time players. We are a small society, and plan to remain somewhat small for the time being, but we are currently looking for one or two more active players who are in the European time zone, or normally play during GMT hours. New...
  13. Silver Ice

MI Militia's little Caperon

I usually don't post globals/HoFs, but we had a blast on this hunt tonight :) :cool:
  14. Silver Ice

Noob's guide to being a disciple

As a mentor, I think perhaps a guide outlining the mentor/disciple relationship may come in handy for those searching for a mentor. So you've landed on Calypso and have found yourself wandering around, trying to get a feel for the controls; figuring out how to walk, how to chat, and how to...
Back