Search results

1. Victory

Patch removing the Monria teleport fee is now live.

Mindark has informed the Monria team that the patch removing the teleport fee is now live. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused while it was in place. Thank you all for bearing with us during these stages of development and fixes.
  2. Victory

FYI: New Monrian Event: "The Looting" - Win Luxury Apartments or even Hub Shops!!!

Bump for OP update. Additional details and possible rule update added.
  3. Victory

FYI: New Monrian Event: "The Looting" - Win Luxury Apartments or even Hub Shops!!!

Things that go bump in the night! (or in the day as the case may be...)
  4. Victory

The event is fairly straight forward. Completing the 10K Hunting and Mining missions and submitting screenshots of the mission dialog from the mission broker to confirm this will qualify individuals for entry. Each of the four mob missions as well as the 10K Maladrite and Zoldenite missions...
  5. Victory

Hello Everyone! Monria Team wants to make everyone aware that we have an upcoming event where there are several apartments, both standard and luxury, as well as Shops in both the towers and the Hub available as prizes! Participation in the event can begin immediately though some details are...
  6. Victory

Sweating bot on Oyster Island

I must say, when I read threads like these my conclusion is that people just like to bicker. So many people trying to play the name and shame game and I'm certainly not here to defend botters. Ultimately though do you have the facts? Start a support case? Do you have suspicions? Start a support...
  7. Victory

Buying: Dolls and or other decorations...

No longer interested in these items due to absurdly high current mu.
  8. Victory

FYI: Melee Amps

The decay absorption feature of the DSEC Laser Amplifier has been confirmed to result in a variable decay rate on this particular amp. The exact formula has yet to be determined but I will include here our findings in testing the decay absorption feature's impact to base amp decay. As detailed...
  9. Victory

Info: Monria general information

Welcome! Unlike other dark sides, this one really does have cookies!
  10. Victory

NEW! DSEC Laser Amp v2 (L)

Another amp in the DSEC Laser Amp Series has been discovered today! We spotted this one on Caly auction and would love to get more stats on it. Right now what we know is limited to the Item Info panels: If anyone gets an accurate decay test* done on this amp please post here or pm me so I can...
  11. DSEC Laser Amp v2 (L) Item Info

DSEC Laser Amp v2 (L) Item Info

12. Victory

DSEC Laser Amp v1 (L) - Revisited

Hi all, We've been doing some testing with the recently re-balanced DSEC Laser Amp v1 (L). There has been a definite adjustment to ammo burn per use. There may also have been an adjustment to the baseline decay for the amp. We have yet to see any DSEC Laser Amp v1(L) blueprints after the...
  13. DSEC Laser Amp v1 (L) Item Info

DSEC Laser Amp v1 (L) Item Info

14. DSEC Seeker L30 (L) Stats

DSEC Seeker L30 (L) Stats

15. Victory

DSEC Seeker L30 (L) 40/20/60 probes 820.9 average depth

Another great pre-amped seeker in this series is also being looted from calypso bps. The L30 has twice the probes per drop. Single drops are 0.04 ped decay per drop searching for either ore or enmatter and 0.07 ped per drop searching for both. Decay testing hasn't been done for treasure drops...
  16. Victory

DSEC Seeker L12 (L) 24/12/36 probes 462.7 average depth

Hello all, We just wanted to get the word out that bps for a great finder are looting from caly bps. The DSEC Seeker L12 has a 20% increase to probes per drop, working as a bit of a pre-amp. TT value on this Seeker is 49 ped total. Decay is .03 pec on Ores and .02 pec on Mats which gives about...
  17. Victory

Got a regular towel, still looking for Hitch hiker's and any/all of the dolls above...
  18. Victory

Robj, I certainly apologize if my post was construed as insulting. I was legitimately recommending the Arkadian tt finder for lower level cycling. I have been doing so myself in fact and would not be offended by the suggestion to do the same. Here are the stats, in case you were interested in...
  19. Victory

OZ, you're response here is fantastic. If every new player here has even one moment they react to like this, we will have made strong headway towards our goals. At approximately 27 to 29 pec a kill, an 87 pedder is indeed quite the nice loot on that mob. That looks like a 300x multi, which on a...
  20. Victory

Oh boy, I'm so glad you asked. :yay: We are currently trying to "tidy up the house" so to speak. There are a lot of very critical elements of our storyline and mission dialogue that we are missing. We are also working on identifying bugs or other obstacles in the new player experience. The core...
  21. Victory

I never claimed you were lying but I am questioning why your saying it... Provide specific details on FOMA/Hell mats vs Monrian ones and where this better mu is coming into play. Without cold hard facts and specific details I guess you are simply here to vent which is your right. I'll leave...
  22. Victory

I'm not sure what you're vague allusions as to the problems are trying to illustrate. With this being a thread by one of the co-owners, it would be helpful for not only them but others in the community if you could make some specific constructive comment as to what the problems you found were...
  23. Victory

If you could elaborate on the problem with the ore/enmats? I'm feeling newb or like I'm missing something. I've hit dianthus, hit cald regularly, both zoldenite and maladrite and I'm certainly no pro-miner. It is indoor mining so the mechanics work a bit differently but I've had some excellent...
  24. Victory

I am interested in purchasing an Old Doll, Worn Doll, and/or Mr Fluffy. If you have any of these three items please pm me and we can see what we can work out. I am also interested in purchasing a Towel and/or Hitchhiker's Towel. Thanks!
  25. Victory

VU 14.4 Mini Patch

Yes, please! Edit: Good spirits have returned. Grouchy comments removed. LOL
Back