Search results

1. D

This ones for the lil guys MA

Just a funny event while i was out doing a lil hunting:) I think when MA fixed these traping mobs exploits they shouldnt let this happen. Good fun anyways and it was a large oil btw.
  2. D

Renting Hanger

As the title says im renting so pm me plz and we will go over the fees.
  3. D

5B plates

Selling full set of 5Bs Start bid TT+4.200 Buyout TT+4.500
  4. D

5b Plates

Just like to hear what you guys think about the price and yes i know what pe auc says.
  5. D

5B plates

Selling these plates full set Start bidTT+3,700 Buy outTT+3,840
  6. D

B> DOA LoudMouth

As the title says im buying plz get in touch with price
  7. D

gametimeinfo

Just a short thing dose it still work because i dont see it on transfer money anymore.Did MA get rid of pay-pal???Or am i just missing somthing?
  8. D

PC Mk5 Full Bear(M)

can you help me out with this sold my mk 5 for +3k anbot a month ago now people asking+5 to 10k is this for real and also bear trying to sell looks rare to me only see 2 in game so far mine and Cobras ty guys
  9. D

Buy MK 5 DOA LM EK2600

i need these items plz help guys:)
  10. D

Full Bear (M)

Selling this rare armor set start bid tt+2.4k auc ends sunday lets start the bids
  11. D

Buying

ok guys need an Ek 2600 MK V 5bs and Full Nem or Bear armor (M) offers plz:)
  12. D

Coolness

Click to enlarge Must say took a long time but ready for more hp baby:)
  13. D

Skill gains

Just a quick thing guys.Anyone notice your skill gains slower after this vu i find i get more agility then skillz.(Now thats bad)
  14. D

Med skill still not unlocked

Anyone know when you get med i have 4k ana 3.2k dia and 3.3k FA its getting crazy.Most people tell me they get it a capable but as you see my skillz are much higher then that :mad: Anyone have the same prob??
  15. D

Ok anyone read the login page

Report from the Land grab event 27 Feb 2006 The disturbances in the claiming process that some societies experienced during the second phase of the Land Grab have been investigated. Our detailed logs and records show that a certain number of Project Entropia participants were using forbidden...
  16. D

Selling Energy Storage

post offers here:)
  17. D

crit hits??

Anyone eles notice after this new update how many crit you get hit with.I was just messing around doing some argo's and i had about 3 around me and was hit with 10 crit yes 10 i counted them.I mean it was fine cuz they where argo's but if hard mobs start hitting like this it's going to be pretty...
  18. D

Ok very happy

well i got my fap back all is good and well but the scammer has started playing again just so you know name is Rancid Rancid Killer now.So be carful:)
  19. D

Ok very upset

Ok this is my fist time on forms.I know ive played for 3 years and this is my first time .But i guess i never had a reason.......Till now. So i have an ADJ fap and i went to fap this noob out of the goodness of my hart i say give me decay back and ill do it:).Anyway after a bit i say i have...
Back