Search results

1. Euroman

Who has the best forum avatar?

12345678910 :eek:
  2. Euroman

Selling EK2600's

With the greedballs in auction trying to sell them for TT+2-2,5K I think Dub is doing a nice thing here :) Even if he is trying to make a little extra from that gold, he isn't as bad on this one as some other people who have just followed the resellers attempt to push the price :) Good luck...
  3. Euroman

How long did you wait for your withdrawal?

That's how little searching I have been doing :D Thanks mate Just read thru it, and (This is off topic I know - Sorry about messing the thread) what does this mean: "Attach an attested copy of your Passport or official Identification" Is it enough to just make a copy in a copy machine of...
  4. Euroman

How long did you wait for your withdrawal?

Did you guys just make a support xase to raise the limit ?
  5. Euroman

711 stupid reasons

How about this - 711 renames his own account to Superman, and we can call him our board super hero - And every super hero has an alternative identity, so they can run around being goofy and not allways have to be their super hero persona :D I like that idea - 711, go change your name to...
  6. Euroman

711 stupid reasons

HOw come I confirm something by making this thread :confused: I made this thread becourse I think it's sad that the PE board community is being divided into 2 groups with all this - And I made this thread becourse I'm a board whore who makes alot of usefull and not so usefull posts and...
  7. Euroman

711 stupid reasons

Honestly, that's the most stupid comparison I have ever heard... LOL Would be like comparing not being able to get the right brand of cola to choose between getting your left or right arm off. And no, I'm not praising the way this has been done - Just find it a bit sad that people can't still...
  8. Euroman

711 stupid reasons

It truely was a friendly goodbye - I just think it's sad that people leave over something like this. I just don't see what makes you think that your freedome of speach is removed with the new owner taking over... MB did a great job, and will continue doing that job, but I wont say that he was...
  9. Euroman

711 stupid reasons

I know you didn't leave, you addicted :D
  10. Euroman

711 stupid reasons

But if MB has approved 711 as the new owner, don't you think that it's someone who has not been known for doing stupid things ingame ? At least I would think so And honestly, to me the fect that 711 just wanna be 711 and have his ingame persona for himself - Shows that he is not here to get...
  11. Euroman

711 stupid reasons

Not at all, there is great communication here still - Actualy better after 711 took over, we have never before had a thread about what WE want with EF :) Would it have been better if it had been some unknown invester and you had then heard the name ? At least the way it is now, people can judge...
  12. Euroman

711 stupid reasons

Have noticed that some people have so much problem with not knowing who 711 is that they have actualy left EF. I really can't see what the problem is, do people only come here and share info becourse of who owns the board, or do they come here to share info and post screenies of their latest...
  13. Euroman

My Hall of Shame of Medkit Sellers

Well the way I see it, resellers see that no Emt-2600 is in auction, and figures this is a good time to make a move - So they put in a few at some crazy price. Some greedy players think, hey let me get on this wagon and see if I can get lucky - Problem is, that the more people who does this...
  14. Euroman

My Hall of Shame of Medkit Sellers

1. Those prices in auction right now is NOT the "going" rate, it's what some people want other people to think they are worth, so that greedy people can sell at that price - And yes, I consider everyone who tries to take advantage of this greedy, including you. 2. As for stupid noobs - if it...
  15. Euroman

Emk 2600

So I take it you are cool with resellers and others pushing up the prices to unrealistic lvl's or is it only with the items you already have ? :) I have Emt-2600 myself, so not looking for one, so no it shouldn't affect me, but I think everyone who does shit like this is an enemy to the future...
  16. Euroman

Buying Sentinel Helmet & Arm Guards (M)

There has been talk about this before - But don't think it has been confirmed, alot of people saying they think he has them :) Tho if he does, I know someone who would pay a nice price for them :)
  17. Euroman

Mastered the loot system?

The truth is that there is no trick, only fealings about what to hunt when :)
  18. Euroman

Pokers weekly contest... 5 prizes!

Don't think atraxes ever counted :) From what I can see, that global was from Neomavens area, and not a part of this contest :)
  19. Euroman

Mobs that always loot

You are forgetting that the loot is not static :D So all mobs can in fact give no loots :girl:
  20. Euroman

Introducing 711

Lets say that you were the new owner of EF and you wanted to go hunt for a few hours - How easy would you think it was to hunt if you got PMs every second from people asking about EF stuff, or saying someone on EF is harrahing them ? Or lets say that the new owner gets an ATH - now everyone...
  21. Euroman

Introducing 711

How much conspiracy and shit has been said about ND after he bought CND ? Is it any wonder that the new owner would like at least some time to consider how to go about this. And now that it has been said that the only thing 711 will actualy handle, is to improve EF in the best ways that he can...
  22. Euroman

Introducing 711

I think this is all a stunt to make sure noone bothers to post about where the answers from Marco for the Q&A thread are ;) MB and 711 are in fact both Marco's accounts, and he runs EF to make sure he can controle the masses, the heat was getting closer, so he decided to make a new owner for EF...
  23. Euroman

B:> Mod Fap OR full shadow (M)

The price is right - that's about what the last one sold for :)
  24. Euroman

The end of non-crafted amps?

Buy Imk2 and have more than 30% min damage and you will have the same eco (With markup) as Korss with A204 amp ;) Plus you will have higher killspeed and more range - And Imk2 can be repaired :D
  25. Euroman

Introducing 711

Feel like having the right to know, and to actualy being able to demand to know is two different things :) Ofcourse people should be allowed to know who is in controle, but we do not have the right to and if we don't like it, we can just get out of here - Same thing as I have been punked for a...
Back