Search results

1. Euroman

711 stupid reasons

Have noticed that some people have so much problem with not knowing who 711 is that they have actualy left EF. I really can't see what the problem is, do people only come here and share info becourse of who owns the board, or do they come here to share info and post screenies of their latest...
  2. Euroman

Public appology for Ben Cobra Boner

This might come as a chock for alot of people - And I'll tell you guys that knows me and would like to know why I have come to this conclusion what there is to tell in private chat sometime ingame :) I have just spend hours talking with Cobra 1on1 with no others there really... FOr the first...
  3. Euroman

I knew this was close, but not this close :D

Finaly, after weeks of skilling knowing it was getting closer every day - Watching different weapons to calc my min damage several times a day :D I finaly got this message :p On to the next one, which should be combat sense it not to many weeks ;)
  4. Euroman

B: Full Angel (F)

As tittle says, I'm looking for full Angel (F) PM or post in here if you have one for sale ;) No, I did not get a sex change :D
  5. Euroman

MA don't want new people to use HG ?

Have been thinking about this for some time, and can't really see the point. Either this is just MA designers not considering what it is they are doing for a living :D We have the Opalo, which is actualy a pretty good weapon to slap an amp on and then go noobinh (even with medium skills) Then...
  6. Euroman

Before anyone makes a "auction manipulater" thread about me :D

Just made a stupid DOOOHH mistake today :D Wanna gonna borrow a Dante amp from a mate, but since I was on CP and him on Amethera, we figured we could do the transfer thru auction... So he was supposed to put the Dante in for 1400ped (To be over market so noone else took it) For some reason the...
  7. Euroman

No loot after loot lag!

Just made a support case about no loots after loot lag, seems to me you get alot more no looters just after loot lag. Yesterday we got a no loot Aurli ravager and today a Hogglo Mature... So finaly I made this support case: -------------------- Support case -------- Hey there, Don't know if...
  8. Euroman

Debate: Locked threads - By thread starter

THis is not aimed at anyone special - It's not meant to bash anyone - It's just an observation. Mods, please do not lock this thread, unless it turns into a shit throwing contest. Lately I have seen more and more "threadstarters" ask mods to shut down a thread - In many of the thread the only...
  9. Euroman

Yes, we still believe in miracles :)

After a long period with shitty loots, which ended with Nakia being lucky as hell :D things are looking better. Started out pretty nice, but went down hill from there - So after the last one we decided to stop before we lost the profit :laugh: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to...
  10. Euroman

Mod Fap discussion

Or you could buy Mod Fap and play the next 10 years making money ;) At least Mod Fap is a great help when it comes to breaking even/Making money. Bumpzor
  11. Euroman

The path of the semi noob :)

I have a dream, a dream that one day Noob and uber can be united... But fuck that, this thread is about something else. As most knows I started playing my old avi again, and it's still pretty noobish thou I did get it skilled up a bit. Great Laser Pistoleer - 120HP I wanna try something, and...
  12. Euroman

Wierd loot syndrome

This is absolutely not a whining post, we choose to hunt the mob ourself, even thou a nice HOF dropped resently, so can only blame ourself :) As many know, we have been hunting Hogglos as mad people up ubtill Smilgs got a nice one - But then for some reason we decided to keep going since the...
  13. Euroman

Lag of information gettting worse

Lately it seems like MA has done the imposible - They instead of improving, actualy gotten worse at giving any kind of information even replying to support tickets seems to have become to big a task. FIrst there was the ATH HOF which most likely was gotten from trapping, people wanted to know...
  14. Euroman

A few globies for today :)

Was a pretty good global day for us today (Nakia, Neomaven and me) Thou Neo got the crazy idea of getting sleep (What's that about) For the record, Nakia is our own little screenie girl, better than any proggy out there :D #1 Click to enlarge #2 Click to enlarge #3 Click to enlarge #4 Click...
  15. Euroman

Neomaven for MA leader - Hof and Global

Been hunting the hell out of those darn feffoids in fury - Lost a hell of alot of money - So finaly Neo wanted to go to bed (Pure guy, he couldn't hack it anymore) 4 minutes after he went to bed we got this one: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge less than 2 minutes after we got this nice...
  16. Euroman

Euroman is back :)

Started playing my avatar, even thou I haven't found the skills I need yet. But Korss is a nice little gun, and you can even make a little profit with it. Got a small global of 126 on Longu young, and then this one on Ambu :p Click to enlarge It's great to be back on the lucky avatar :D
  17. Euroman

Buying skills - bulk deals are best

Started playing Euroman again, but with 97 HP he seems a bit weak :D So buying skills, best would be all skills from medium skilled avatar (Inspiring or better) PM or post in this post if you have anything ;)
  18. Euroman

Prices on uber items (I might get flamed)

Okay, some time since I have been writting something serious in here, but have seen alot of talk about prices and resellers, so here we go. Resellers might have had an impact on prices on items worth less than 10K, a few resellers might have gone as high as full angel, adj faps and stuff like...
  19. Euroman

Buying adj. fap (TT+5K)

Okay, now that LG is over maybe we can get the prices down a little... Buying adj. fap for TT+5K or mod for TT+20K (PM me if you wanna sell at that price) :D :D :D
  20. Euroman

Without sounding like a whiner.

... I would very much like to challenge any MA employee to skill an avatar from newbie to let's just say great in pro standing. And then take a look at the cost of doing so. Really think that somewhere when employees was told that they had to play the game, someone should have told them that...
  21. Euroman

FINALY finished my tattoo!

Finaly after alot of hours and alot of waiting my tattoo is finaly done :tongue2: Well, not completely done, will have to go back in 6 weeks to have it recolored (Posibly 2 times recoloring) Click to enlarge The funny stuff in the middle is my old tattoo, will be covered with white, so...
  22. Euroman

MA official in unknown top10 soc

Somehow someone joined in MA-CEO Witchblade Connor into their soc and went from being an unknown soc with unknown people (At least to me) and into top10 (Ranked 6st atm) and bumbing down all socs bellow them. Didn't think that was posible to join in MA officials. Soc name is Dark Stars, anyone...
  23. Euroman

What do you guys think of the last change MA did to armors ?

Okay, not sure how many people noticed, but MA changed the armors again (Or at least so it seams to me) Wanted to go hunting on some Hogglos, and being low on peds I figured there was no reason to repair the 80ped decay on my angel since it did the same protection anyways, and could use the...
  24. Euroman

What did you unlock and what did it do for you?

Topic of the day (I'm at work and I'm bored) Which skilled have you unlocked, and do you think it has helped you in any way (If so, please tell how) ------------------- My entry ----------------------- Unlocked so far: MMS, RDA, Serendipity, Martial Arts, MDA, Taming (Think that's it, but...
  25. Euroman

Buying (F) nem armor

Title says it all. PM or post :)
Back