Search results

1. R

Selling: Easter Ring 2024, Kinetic Nano 7 & 10

Seen that, and because of that, I decided not to sell mine. If I didn't loot 1 myself, I would have paid 12k to buy 1 myself. So I was only going to sell mine if I could sell it higher than that & buy it back cheaper later on. Only reason I had mine for sale, was cause I was 1 of the first to...
  2. R

Accepting offers for freshly looted Easter Ring 2024! 8% reload speed 2% crit chance 55m autoloot No BO price set yet.
  3. R

Finder F-106 sold.
  4. R

UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread Part 2

Bug Report Title: Damage incorrect on SIB weapons Date Found: 03/25/2024 Description: Expected: When reaching SIB, damage on weapon should go up Actual: Damage went even lower than before SIB (when using skill modification enhancers) Steps to Reproduce: Reach SIB See damage go down instead...
  5. R

Updated first post a bit. Most of the stuff sold by now, also the smaller things. Items of interest: most also not so interesting anymore as I've acquired the Glinting Unity & crit sight I was looking for. Only still resto chip & imp armor on my to do list. But will be for later this year...
  6. R

News: Information regarding Gold Cards

I got a response on the ticket now, and I think it's now fixed :) Thank you.
  7. R

News: Information regarding Gold Cards

Please also actually look at your support tickets then... This is exactly what we have been asking you for a whole week now. To actually deactivate the gold card. Your support team claimed they would deactivate it within 2 hours. 135 hours later, they still haven't done it. It's not the...
  8. R

Error logging in

if only your support team did just that. That is what we are whining about. They claim they will do this within 2 hours, yet we are 135 hours later, and have not done the deactivation. We are not whining about the gold card not working, we are whining about the lack of support or communication...
  9. R

News: Easter Mayhem 2024

that's the problem. I can't go to that page, because support first needs to deactivate goldcard. Because when going to that page, it now asks for the goldcard code, which results in errors. Support was going to deactivate that first, which would take them 2 hours max to turn it off on my...
  10. R

You got me there for a minute...
  11. R

That's the problem... I even agreed to be willing to do that, even though I do not think it's good, because it's a less secure system. They proposed me that solution, and I agreed to it, and they would fix it within 2 hours. We are now 135 hours later, and they still haven't done it yet. They...
  12. R

So, I have the feeling that the login issues will not be fixed before Mayhem starts, as it apparently already starts next week. Been looking forward to this mayhem for months for various reasons, only to get royally screwed up by technical problems. Or how the best period ever becomes the worst...
  13. R

Takuta Palteau March 2024

@Evey I would like to request a specific stat. Since Messi was the top fragger by far, and he died only once. Just out of curiousity, who was the epic killer? :D
  14. R

Error 425 429

It's not because of the 2FA. I use goldcard, and the goldcard currently has login issues. So I can only reach the pages without 2FA. I'm getting the error sometimes when I leave the website logged in and later try to refresh the page. 1. I log in to the website, check my support case to see if...
  15. R

Takuta Palteau March 2024

I would like to thank everyone who believed in me and supported me in my journey to reach the top of a PVP ranking list. It may be "only" second place, but it's still a top position. On a serious note, it was a great Landgrab, I loved it. We may have lost, but honestly, I'd rather lose an...
  16. R

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Yes there is, plenty of people have already mentioned that since the night between friday & saturday ALL goldcard users cannot log in. It was also already mentioned by your support team that there are technical issues with the gold card logins at the moment. I'm very surprised to see your...
  17. R

And we still can't log in...
  18. R

This. The only fix that matters to me at this moment, cause anything else won't make a difference if you can't log in. *fingers crossed*
  19. R

Secret "deed" and my Protection of the Empire 2012

Well, that was a fun read, thank you for finally sharing us the story :) Honestly, I don't even see why MA would really want to silence this. Sure, a mistake happened. A human mistake. Humans make mistakes, it's no big deal. In my opinion, it's actually a good thing. They got it fixed, and even...
  20. R

bumping the topic
  21. R

Added some additional smaller stuff to the sales list. Looking to sell some stuff fast.
  22. R

Xmas 18 ring sold. Got an Xmas21 ring as part of the trade, which is now for sale.
  23. R

Price dropped to 15k on the ring
  24. R

up we go, send me an offer for xmas 18 ring!
Back