Search results

1. L

Question: Is efficiency real???

You forgot to check the TT of the weapons. If both decay 0,001% per shot then one is more eco than the other.
  2. L

News: Halloween Mayhem Issue

Anyone know how much extra time we get in HM, what the new end date is?
  3. L

Selling: Full Ghoul (F)

Bumping! A second piece is now ready to be tiered to tier 2! Will also accept CLD+ped for the armor set.
  4. L

bumping up this great armor!
  5. L

Public Service Announcement: Don't Put Entropia Items into Google Search Engine.

Meh, just let them google it. (funny enough, my google search did not show anything weird...)
  6. L

Public Service Announcement: Don't Put Entropia Items into Google Search Engine.

You know there are people that WILL google that because of your post... right?
  7. L

bumping, still for sale
  8. L

TT + 2500 All but the gloves are tier 1, one piece is ready to tier to 2 and the rest is in between. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=12 Ghoul is a nice armour that protects you against a number of things, and works good against Feffoid, Feffox and Mayheam creatures. It is...
  9. L

Dedicated Full-Time Community Manager

Introduction will be shortly. The MA dictionary says 'shortly' is another word for 'a year or so'.
  10. L

Codex changed % received from mob kills?

Cheers, I thought I was going nuts for a second :)
  11. L

Codex changed % received from mob kills?

Please let me know if I just improperly read some patch notes somewhere. So I have been hunting some Exarosaur youngs. I am doing the repeatable for the second time now. The first time I did it I kept track of how many kills it would take me to get 0,1% - it was 10 kills. Now that I am doing...
  12. L

Suggestion: Azzah's opinion on the state of the game

I think I have seen that answer from MA before. It feels like a generic copy and paste response, and it does not adres any of the things you mentioned. Apart from the PVP things as I don't dabble in that, I agree some things certainly need to be changed.
  13. L

Question: What armour would you suggest?

There is 1 person in the game that crafts and sells the armour as far as I am aware. If you look on the forums you can find his posts about his armour shop. Just search for ghoul. As it is a step up in costs, a full set costs you about +2500. Maybe less if you gather the materials self and offer...
  14. L

Question: What armour would you suggest?

In my opinion, I know it's an expensive option... but Ghoul. I got a set and I love it. It has a varied amount of protection that makes it suitable for lots of low-mid level creatures (feffoid/feffox yes, aurli too) and it also has similar defence to vigi for robot hunting, albeit with 6A...
  15. L

Suggestion: Better ways to get inside of Asteroids, moons, etc.

*Buy them a drink first!* bada-boom-tsss I'll let myself out.
  16. L

Ghoul M set

About 2.5k afaik. Check out this link https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?313406-THE-Armor-Shop-section-of-UL-armors&highlight=the+armor+shop
  17. L

Suggestion: Rebalance the MindForce Combat Professions Skill Trees

I play mostly with Cryo chips, what bothers me most is that with all the daily tokens I collect I cannot spend it on MF items. I'm solving it by skilling BLP pistols to unlock Coolness, but im collecting more than I spend. On the other hand, as someone else mentioned too, whats the point of...
  18. L

Does loot seem a bit sour lately or is it just me.

In the last 1,5 week I cycled about 1850ped on mobs that cost about 25pec to kill. Returns are at 98.29%, and with MU I am in the green. I tried other mobs however, and that was a bad experience for me.
  19. L

Help: D3D Error after VU17 release.

I too had issues with the new VU and only this morning was able to play with the help of a friend. For me I think it was the issue that the installer did not make the folder "C:/ProgramData/Entropia Universe" (we're still not sure why or how) The way we fixed it was by sending me a zipped...
  20. L

Info: Vu17 bugs report

Thank you for your suggestion but it did not work for me. I am going to try a few other things.
  21. L

Info: Vu17 bugs report

Launcher can't complete download When trying to download the game it gets stuck on "x.xMB / 184.56 MB" of the download, the last little bit. It goes up to 80% or so and then it stops, checks for updates and retry that same last MB. So far I tried a new instal and restarting but it hasn't...
  22. L

Long time players in low category Mayhems

I like this idea actually. If the HP/Skill limit for Caly's mayhem would be removed, and the damage limit stays, it may work. But probably only with some tweaks to the damage limit as higher skilled players would still have an advantage with their skills that way. Anyway, every year there are...
  23. L

Paypal is Down

I too am running out of funds. I am able to do a deposit this week, but I feel like the returns have become abysmal since PayPal has been disabled, and if it continues with the next deposit then I will probably join the other 100 sweaters the ambu's.
  24. L

Paypal is Down

In the case we can't get PayPal back to working conditions, I would like to see another payment option where we can buy items from the webshop with. With events coming up I would like to be able to buy the keys for strongboxes.
  25. L

Paypal is Down

Yeah that is correct, paypal is just slightly different than iDeal. Anyway, I just want PP to work again, and I prefer before halloween mayhem as I want to participate.
Back