Search results

1. andy86

Kaos Recruiting

Sorry that I missed it. You all look great though :)
  2. andy86

News: Halloween Mayhem 2020 Results

If anyone knows of confirmed avatars that was removed from the result please send me the names in a pm
  3. andy86

News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

Yes please!! And a 1 hour 15 minuters maintenance window? Isn't that quite a long maintenance window?
  4. andy86

Achievement: 200 hp

Thank you. I did yes. Think I got about 1,5 hp out of the attributes :)
  5. andy86

I have more or less never done melee. Guess thats why
  6. andy86

Just like most goals this took alot longer than I had hoped but I finally hit 200 hp :D /Andy
  7. 2020-12-06 - attributes.jpg

2020-12-06 - attributes.jpg

Attributes - 200 hp
  8. andy86

new imperium armour

Does this mean that it is possible to get the Stolen Imperium armor again? I missed it last time and have been wanting a set ever since
  9. andy86

Some lessons to be taken away from the recent official field chip fiasco...

My thoughts exactly, all MA officials and PP officials are (or should be) "marked" in some way in the database. Make it so they are the only ones that can hold/see/use this type of items.
  10. andy86

Time Travel Crystal Blueprints are now just 'blueprints'

Unless the time travel crystal is used in another bp it is understandable since the crystals are no longer required to travel to Ancient Greece
  11. andy86

MsPudding's NEW EVENT: The Gambler (Watch My Twitch Live Stream For Winning #'s)

Register: Andreas Andy Gamble
  12. andy86

Achievement: Made Commando !

Well done Finn. Congratulations mate!!! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  13. andy86

Selling: Ranked Scorpion Tier 10 - Get ready for Mayhem !

It sure has been eventfull lately :) :bump: for a great gun
  14. andy86

Achievement: Commando

Thank you all for the congratulations :ahh: :bowdown:
  15. 2019-09-08 - Commando Unlock

2019-09-08 - Commando Unlock

16. andy86

Achievement: Commando

It took alot longer than I want to admit but I finally unlocked Commando :woot::woot: Big thanks to all Kaos members who kept pushing and encouraging me to continue. /Andy
  17. andy86

200 ped reward

Good to hear, I am currently working on the final few k of Kadras so hopefully I will be able to collect the bounty as well... soon :)
  18. andy86

Achievement: Sub-Zero has joined the commando club

Congratulations!!! I've got 1,2 levels to go before I join you as a Commando :) /Andy
  19. andy86

Question: Revive after getting killed in space

It's been a while since I was shot down in space last time but iirc the reason you cannot move seem to have to do with that your ship has not been spawned back into your inventory. As soon as the message "<Shipname> has been restored to your inventory" (or whatever it says) you can move. Why...
  20. andy86

Entropia Universe 16.2.0 Release Notes

Like the VU so far. Great job MA :beerchug: Let's get healthbars back and we a more or less back in business :) /Andy
  21. andy86

Info: Hunting Academy on Rocktropia

Register: Andreas Andy Gamble
  22. andy86

Server Downtime for Patch

1.1 GB.... interesting
  23. andy86

Camera & Control System Preview and Guides

Please reconsider. I constantly use this and it seem like alot of other participants do as well. The other changes looks interesting though
  24. andy86

Uber: Strong Argonaut Claw FEN Edition

Hey PCF Never thought I would actually loot something that qualified a post in this section. But while hunting some argonauts tonight this happened: :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy: I am still in a bit of shock but I am extremely happy that I looted it. The Claw has been sold /Andy
Back