Search results

1. kingofaces

Mining system broken

Maybe I'm missing what you're asking, but it's not uncommon to stop at a set of coordinates, and get multiple claims if you keep dropping until you get an NRF. That's why I mentioned "clearing" an area first like that when you do the testing. Unless a new claim spawns while you're doing that...
  2. kingofaces

Mining system broken

That had nothing to do MA tracking returns, quite the opposite. If you do something to tank your HR, claim size doesn’t change to compensate. If someone does wants to claim MA does track avatar returns to that degree in loot compensation, they could test it that way. MA says no though, and I...
  3. kingofaces

Mining system broken

Yeah, that you rarely hit something is exactly why I mentioned it's 2D. If you mine at a couple sets of coordinates with a shallow finder, go back with a deep one, and repeat this, there should not be a statistical difference in the percent of claims between the shallow and deep finders if...
  4. kingofaces

Mining system broken

I wonder about that too. Personally I've never had these kinds of lag issues mining except maybe a decade ago when I used spotty wifi provided by my apartment that was dropping out repeatedly (but quickly enough I didn't notice during regular internet use). I also couldn't craft overnight...
  5. kingofaces

Mining system broken

It's working just fine (was a pretty quick turnaround since the UI update), though you likely need to update to the newest version. It'll give you a notification if you open LBML and it's out of date.
  6. kingofaces

Mining system broken

FYI when you do the testing, claims only exist on a 2-d plane on the x,y coordinates. You can easily check this by "clearing" an area with a shallow finder then using a deep finder on those exact same coordinates in a short period of time (generally no claims with the deeper finder). Depth...
  7. kingofaces

FYI: Phishing AI

Others have mentioned it, but you might want to change the title to Phishing. I keep seeing this topic and think it's something about fishing on NI.
  8. kingofaces

Force-shield generator for small spacecraft

I don't think it should be a surprise by now that not everything is listed in-game, much of the knowledge about the game is through player knowledge. That's part of the fun of this game too. That said, that info is listed right on the wiki entry for quadwings.
  9. kingofaces

Revived on Cyrene Space Station when I was closer to Calypso

I assume you hadn’t crossed the server line? You can’t see them on the map like on planets, but you’ll see your ship “jump”/lag when it does cross. It’s like on-planet where it doesn’t matter if a revive terminal is closer to you if it’s in another server.
  10. kingofaces

Possibly selling some very rare items.

Actually my update in my thread was because a bought a painting due to this post. They only had one painting I did not have in my gallery, otherwise I probably would've been buying more.
  11. kingofaces

The Entropia Art Gallery - Entropia's Largest Collection of EU Art

Been awhile since an update, but I just added a Liquidsilver Painting to the collection! The list in the OP has been updated for all other paintings I'm still looking for.
  12. kingofaces

Beneficiary Clause

That isn’t a guarantee. Your account will get the TT value of items if it’s been inactive for a year at least in terms of the EULA. If you or someone logs in after that, you can withdraw the PED at least. Items like estates go to the relevant Planet Partner and support has confirmed that it’s...
  13. kingofaces

King's Quarry - Discount Mining Tools & Resources

Added some bulk stock and more amps. Starting to get the finder supply settled, so those should be regularly stocked. TM7-8 as well as Terra 10 amps should be coming soon too.
  14. kingofaces

Price Check [Omegaton Mayhem Power Claw Cleaver, Modified] price check

The claw is valuable to those who don’t want UA getting used for hunting. I’d ballpark closer to 30k nowadays. The FEN powerclaw helps gauge what an upper cap is at least. The DPS is definitely a step up compared to the step below range like BC-30 etc. There are a few TWEN weapons that have...
Back