Search results

1. N

Dev Notes #20 - Mission System

3rd quarter ends September 30th. We are 20 days in 3rd quarter 2019..., so technically it can be rolled out next Tuesday. Hope they will postpone after getting 1/50 positive feedback on the news..
  2. N

ComPet Announcement

Compet and payouts as we known it are dead I guess. All the 'coding' (financed in part by sale of compet deeds) to make EU related pets 'mobile ready' is not. And 'deep token' was all about selling and facilitating the transferring of ip rights for that 'coding' as well if i understood it...
  3. N

ComPet Announcement

I'm rather new and plus have taken the break lately from the game, therefore the question for long timers...How many times MA compensated community for 'lost investments"? I'm sort of familiar with hunger-space ship debacle, but outside of that?... Just surprised they do it unless there is a...
  4. N

Deeptokens!

oh sorry, you want convert into PED not out, then you are right it may work....
  5. N

Easter Mayhem : "Features"

Overtime is very expensive in Sweden and expecting to fix bugs over Easter weekend....+rep for TS. Thanks much!
  6. N

Deeptokens!

Stop living in dream house...converting PED to Deeptokens may happen with lot's of IFs...converting Deeptokens to any other useful currency will happen with much bigger transaction fees than current PP fees you pay, if that would be possible at all. As it's been pointed out numerous times, if...
  7. N

UK Gambling Commission statement reguarding Loot crates/Keys

Looking in the wrong place. The risk has substantially elevated since EP introduction. We are cursed and lucky this game is small and off the radar screen. Depo $10xxxk, buy 'house tokens' (nanocubes), go to craft machine and run it for XX time, get 'house other tokens' (ep, residue), sell...
  8. N

Selling: UL Ecotron V15e: Fast laser rifle with good range and low skill requirements

Thanks for offer, but not interested in V26. It doesn't have much advantage over v15 if at all.
  9. N

Selling: UL Ecotron V15e: Fast laser rifle with good range and low skill requirements

Don't have improved a105, but must be 65.4%. This what i get with a106, which has the same base line efficiency as ia105 of 83.6%. e15 base is 57.2%.
  10. N

Nice skilling laser weapon (16 recomm. lvl) that has both range of a rifle (84.7m) and speed of a pistol (58 att/min). Works ok with 'cheap' A104: dpp 2.965, dps 33.59. Even better with A106 or improved A105: dpp 2.983, dps 36.28. Current tier: 0.9 Remaining tiers: 119, 127, 124, 108, 68, 119...
  11. N

Anyone have contact with Neo Jr XL

I'm very often in game..not so much on PCF, last contact in-game was end of May and then you went silent...I'm ready to take it back anytime as I told you end of May.
  12. N

A Player’s Notes Vol. 5: Quality of Life - Time Wasters and Social Aspects

This goes together with applying textures and painting, but then may be that's why MU on those skills is high...
  13. N

Another 'great theft'...So nice to see MA stealing PP ideas to monetize on Caly. Cyrene has had statues for years, but you can't buy them with ped, need more than that. At least someone tries to keep some other virtues then peds in rce world...
Back