Search results

1. Haruto Rat

Question: Refiner Decay

0.021/0.02/100=1.05% of tt for crude. similarly, refining lyst costs 0.7% of tt, refining gold – 0.007% exceptions: ME (due to 1:100 split), one-to-many refining (e.g. timber to veneer)
  2. Haruto Rat

Little Big Mining Log- Gone?

Both http://mininglog.com/ and the application work for me. edit: the website doesn't support HTTPS atm though, so that "weird error" might be your browser being paranoid.
  3. Haruto Rat

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

I guess they simply forgot Callender's password.
  4. Haruto Rat

We really need cost to tier fixed

As if there was any non-conspiratorial rationale for doing so.
  5. Haruto Rat

How to remove confirmed decay

Looked into history, and there was already a report about this 10 years ago. :D Alright, it can now be edited. (I already edited the minimum TT to 0)
  6. Haruto Rat

How to remove confirmed decay

which one? that'd be the first time I actually put that green checkmark to use. :D
  7. Haruto Rat

News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

I smell tired hamsters.
  8. Haruto Rat

Question: The new gold rush

interesting. as in "may you live in interesting times".
  9. Haruto Rat

Help: rocktropia start

Did you already complete Thule (the starter area)? If yes, you might try to go back there (talk to the guy next to VTOL on the beach south of Camp Icarus), run through Thule and talk once again to the guy at the end of it.
  10. Haruto Rat

Question: How can I travel "safe" through space?

If you're active on multiple planets, you might want to consider Yamato. It's slower and runs just twice a week but gives you option to collect stuff from multiple planets for the cost of one ticket.
  11. Haruto Rat

News: Server Downtime for Patch

The Return of the Shlong Tie, just in time for Halloween.
  12. Haruto Rat

When multiple auto loot pill guzzlers collide...

Most timers are clientside. If you want to test, you can make a team hunt with some friends and 'looter takes all' rules. My bet is that the loot distribution will be random and close to equal, with the guy with the best hardware having a very slight advantage.
  13. Haruto Rat

Help: Max dmg from mob

1. No 2. Yes (apart from some mobs that have several different attacks) Bonus question: your innate crit reduction exists so that buffs can improve it. :) It is maxed at 15% of the maximum damage if your relevant defensive profession exceeds the mob's L more than 3x. Note that mob Ls are...
  14. Haruto Rat

Info: TWEN Items

Check item names in lines 48...50
  15. Haruto Rat

MindArk You have got to be kidding me right??????

I smell a botting accusation. Tough luck if so. Forums are constantly screaming for botters' blood, and MA needs to throw them a bone. I used to know an avatar who was banned in a similar situation – she didn't answer simply because she didn't speak English. Generally speaking, the best course...
  16. Haruto Rat

News: Server Downtime for Patch

We estimate patch size of 113.2 MB, of which: 0.1 MB to make TWEN coats tradeable, 113.1 MB to break random textures.
  17. Haruto Rat

How bad is overamping actually?

Loot composition is driven by the actual bottomline dpp on a given mob - if you do a few crits, you (usually) get very little shrap, if the mob evades a lot, you get more shrap). Over a large number of kills the average actual dpp will approach the theoretical dpp of the weapon adjusted for...
  18. Haruto Rat

Hello, what missions do you recommend in Calypso to earn Ammunition?

Here's a neat trick: You might of course have to do additional research as not all these missions are worth it, some have prerequisites and so on; and some info might be dated. But there's still a lot to choose from.
  19. miss.jpg

miss.jpg

What a neat trick ;p
  20. Haruto Rat

Info: Twen Tokens Vendor Items WorldWide

Toulan TWEN item is also available from the vendor in DSEC-9. On a side note, "Info" tag is to be used for threads where you provide info, not ask for it.
  21. Haruto Rat

News: Unregistered Spaceship May Crash on Calypso

Another beer shipment failed.
  22. Haruto Rat

MYSTERIOUS ENEMY 2

Sorry to disappoint but 16:9 is the aspect ratio of the image.
  23. Haruto Rat

Mentor Request

To my knowledge, the exact opposite – the discipleship progress is measured by tt value of skill acquired, therefore being able to use a bigger gun actually helps to complete it sooner. (This also explains why hunting is the fastest way to finish – because anatomy has higher weights in...
  24. Haruto Rat

Mentor Request

Haven't checked for some years but the conditions used to be as follows: the mentor's highest professional level needs to be at least 15; the mentor's highest professional level needs to be higher than the disciple's highest professional level; <== this is the part people were often missing the...
Back