Search results

1. Freedspeak

Repairers List

Looks like I need an update also Been a while but I'm up to 29. Thanks.:)
  2. Freedspeak

Space - State of the Universe - an overview and outlook of past and future

John, add me to the list, Hawk
  3. Freedspeak

An Entropia Space baby is born!

Big concratz, I see he has a bristle as a pet already. :) Now the big worry is getting enough sleep (both him and you).:D
  4. Freedspeak

Congratulations!!

Again Congratulations, and may it be long, happy, and prosper.:yay::beerchug::cheer:
  5. Freedspeak

Strange objecct seen near Gordons Belt

It's a warp to either ED or SC, very dangerous to enter, you may not survive. ;)
  6. Freedspeak

Info: Repairers List :)

Got to L 26 VSE. :), ways to go though.
  7. Freedspeak

Captains list

Grtz Slay!
  8. Freedspeak

The Crash - 07/26/2014

Probably would be a good idea to look into decentralized servers with redundence across them.
  9. Freedspeak

Hit L 25 VSE today! yeah! So, that's how he dose it, he's a mutant with extra arms, always wondered about that coat. ;)
  10. Freedspeak

Captains list

Finally L6. :)
  11. Freedspeak

Help: Mining Help.

I would recommend starting off with the rookie finders from the tt, use them till you have a bit of level (3 probe vs 30). Mining is a slow process but can be fun, just have protection from mobs while doing it. You will only be able to mine energy and minerals on Caly. Depending on where you...
  12. Freedspeak

Weird & Bizarre...

But where are the slithy toves and moamwraths?:laugh:
  13. Freedspeak

Weird & Bizarre...

No Carrol fans here?:D
  14. Freedspeak

Weird & Bizarre...

Sounds like the rabbit was in a hurry, shouldn't be a problem unless it was followed by another dot that turned out to be a blonde girl named Alice. If the above scenario occurs, then we should be wary of portals appearing in the ground that transport us to a very strange instance.;) (note to...
  15. Freedspeak

Mindark where is my money?

The problem could be as simple as they put the bulk of the money into CD's or some such with a set maturity date, and keep only operating monies liquidated. That would require them waiting for a bond maturity for large or multiple withdrawals. ie: Several folks make withdrawal requests totaling...
  16. Freedspeak

I would sure like to play but I can't get in or if I do it only 10 seconds.

I have found clearing shader cache in the startup tools helps in some situation.
  17. Freedspeak

Happy 3 year owner-versary!

Grtz on the owner-versity. Only been on board a short while, but it has been a great experience.:yay:
  18. Freedspeak

Planet calypso content release 2014.2

Looks like mobs have been shifted around also, was in an area that was all prancer and corny's yesterday, now nary a one in sight, all combibo now.
  19. Freedspeak

Making an investment to start this game

As with real life, there are no guaranties. You need to see what markets or niches are available and fill the need. I have been playing for about a year and am finally getting a handle on the economics and such. To the OP, if you have enough you might look into maybe buying FOMA since it seems...
  20. Freedspeak

Selling: Account Liquidation: Vintage Yquem Port

player reg Tried entering you in player register, and you didn't show up. Hawk
  21. Freedspeak

VSE L 23. 2 more to go till rk-20.:laugh:
  22. Freedspeak

Selling: The $5 Sell Thread - AUDs, Blueprints, Weapons, Armor

Thanks, I'll see what I can do to help you with inventory reduction.
  23. Freedspeak

Selling: The $5 Sell Thread - AUDs, Blueprints, Weapons, Armor

On the deeds and wire, you appear to have quantity (300+), is the price a per item or batch price?
Back